Molly-Mae Hague #12 Mrs M Fury is my name, errr Tommy where’s my ring? Is Beka to blame?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree that Molly’s teeth seem to have had something done, probably dental bonding. Which would be a weird move considering she’s been so open thus far about removing this and going “au naturel!”

Reactions: 17
9C341B13-DA7B-4702-A124-A4A8F9054959.jpeg

No one gives a damn about your Balenciaga sneakers, Money-Mae🤦‍♀️ Get your filthy shoes off the chair! Busy Monday…you wouldn’t know busy if it slapped your photoshopped face 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 65
View attachment 669450

No one gives a damn about your Balenciaga sneakers, Money-Mae🤦‍♀️ Get your filthy shoes off the chair! Busy Monday…you wouldn’t know busy if it slapped your photoshopped face 👋
Busy Monday?
bleeping hell, I wish I could have my feet up at 9.25 on a Monday morning. She wouldn't know a busy Monday if it slapped her in the face.

Reactions: 51
How does she post these back to back on her insta stories and then act shocked when people call her out for using a filter/heavily FaceTuning herself. Girl these are two different noses! Pick one! Pick your actual nose! I thought you were manifesting a more natural look!?! 🙄
Photo editing like this is so unhealthy and dangerous but at the same time, if you are going to do it, at least be consistent 🙈

Reactions: 19
She’s off on a flight I think she’s going to America for a photo shoot for PLT or a holiday destination for Filter

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.