Molly-Mae Hague #11 Errr Tommy! What’s that yellow thing on my car?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t even watch her new video, she’s coming across awful, so ungrateful. She’s the definition of no class, new money and no taste. I’ve never seen someone so obsessed with designer items, how empty must she feel deep down that unless she has all the Chanel bags and van cleef to show for the gram she won’t have hype anymore. She’s honestly unbearable and I don’t know why she still has a following 🤦🏻‍♀️

Who called that blue and red top she wore for her birthday a grandmas blouse because she’s mentioned she got hate for it 🤣 lol it was ugly babes x

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
It’s funny I follow LA influencers with more followers than her who live in multi million California properties and they don’t brag even half as much. I reckon it’s because when you have actual money you don’t need to show off how rich you are.

So embarrassing. What is her brand at this point? Her relationship? Her greasy hair? Her haters :(((? What is worth watching about her? She can’t even do a decent beauty tutorial. She better enjoy it because I’m giving her 2 more years if that.

Reactions: 28
So adding up everything she brought herself for her birthday is a total of around 7/8K xxx

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
I couldn’t watch it beyond 2 minutes !!!

My friends know me so well !!! It’s not hard !!! Just buy lots of designer s**t !!!

and sorry to be late to the game but who is kkkkk-ccccc on Instagram ?

Reactions: 16
OMG, how is she a PLT model/spokesperson? How!?! She looks utterly ridiculous. This pose looks like she’s been on a drunken binge, quickly put on clothes, failed to button her jeans properly, and is stumbling home🤪😵💫😱
Legit looks like a Minecraft avatar, wtf is that pose

• Haha
Reactions: 35
OMG, how is she a PLT model/spokesperson? How!?! She looks utterly ridiculous. This pose looks like she’s been on a drunken binge, quickly put on clothes, failed to button her jeans properly, and is stumbling home🤪😵💫😱
She looks like she's going to knock someone out lol

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That video was grim and fairly uncomfortable to watch. Literally thousands worth of designer items for a 22nd birthday. So out of touch and sets what is a completely unrealistic standard for 99% of people.

Reactions: 19
Makes me laugh when people think owning designer things means you’ve made it life🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Sorry but the grabbing round the neck and the caption “where’s molly” you can tell the type of girl this bekka is🤮 what an absolutely desperate witch, so gross🤢

Reactions: 49
Is she trying to impersonate Tommy with the arms?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How can one girl have so many faces/body shapes? She’s turning into Princess Mombi from Return to Oz

0C7A0215-E0CF-43C5-8E8E-CA9F2E43347B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That video was grim and fairly uncomfortable to watch. Literally thousands worth of designer items for a 22nd birthday. So out of touch and sets what is a completely unrealistic standard for 99% of people.
Agreed, and she jumps in the middle of it saying "oh I don't want to be seen as ungrateful or spoiled". If that was really the case she wouldn't make a video like that at all. She's so false and doesn't come across as grateful or humble at any point in that video. Sad that so many teenagers seem to be taken in by her in the comments saying she's so humble, relatable and down to earth. Genuinely down to earth people would never post a video of all the things they got for their birthday. Didn't really like how she said her mum didn't let her have expensive things when she was younger so that's why she buys all this stuff now. Maybe Molly, that was because your mum didn't have a lot of spare cash and couldn't afford these things but she didn't want to say that to you. There's nothing wrong with that, but don't be rude about your mum when she was probably trying her best.

Also money definitely cannot buy style or taste, because most of the things she bought herself are hideous!

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.