Molly-Mae Hague #11 Errr Tommy! What’s that yellow thing on my car?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I’ve followed that beka for a while now she’s a Molly wannabe and just leaches off people for a bit of insta followers

Reactions: 18
It is disgusting, she clearly thought she was the tit when she posted it thinking everyone would think she’s cool being with Tommy. She’s desperate and a clout chaser.

I don’t care who it is, to post a photo with someone who has a partner and caption it that is skanky as duck

Did anyone see the video? What was he doing?

• Heart
Reactions: 85
Can someone explain to me what exactly has happened, I don’t really get it.
So Tommy went out and this girl Beka posted a video of her near him/touching him to provoke a response.
She is now getting hate. So she posted that photo about not getting a bf???
I don’t get it

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Can someone explain to me what exactly has happened, I don’t really get it.
So Tommy went out and this girl Beka posted a video of her near him/touching him to provoke a response.
She is now getting hate. So she posted that photo about not getting a bf???
I don’t get it
Basically Becky with the not so good hair wants more followers and is playing puppet master to get them. I’m on mollys side on this one I’d go through my boyfriend for a short cut if some gobshite had her arms around him asking where I was.... ohhhhh these girls must have been dragged up the disrespect

• Heart
Reactions: 70
Basically Becky with the not so good hair wants more followers and is playing puppet master to get them. I’m on mollys side on this one I’d go through my boyfriend for a short cut if some gobshite had her arms around him asking where I was.... ohhhhh these girls must have been dragged up the disrespect
Yeah, I wanna see the video, if he actually entertains them and let’s himself be filmed or what or if he was caught offguard and they just grabbed on to him. Either way MM should be fuming

Reactions: 17
Yeah, I wanna see the video, if he actually entertains them and let’s himself be filmed or what or if he was caught offguard and they just grabbed on to him. Either way MM should be fuming
I don’t think it’s looking good for them, I’d give them until the end of summer! They’ve been in lockdown for majority of their relationship and now it’s ending and he’s out more he’s just embarrassing her! But also 100% agree are the girls just jumping on to him trying to get a sly pic cos you do see that tit happen, but it’s how he reacts to them doing that, that would matter to me anyway

Reactions: 25
Agreed she looks as rough as muck! Get back under a rock Becka! Nothing nice about trying to steal someone's boyfriend and public embarrass them for your own gain. Grow up! And yes we all know you will be reading this you let it slip before you read on here.

Reactions: 56
I don't know how Molly can't see that Tommy is far too young and immature to be playing house, this debacle with Beka is just the start IMO. I reckon it suited him for a while when they were trying to keep their power couple vibe alive after LI to get gigs and exposure, then they got stuck in lockdown so he had nothing better to do. But now things are opening up again, christ he's had 5 minutes and he's already disrespecting her in public. It's the start Molly.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
I’m 32 so I can relate but why does molly just want to stay in and watch Disney movies constantly?? Lol. It’s not surprising Tommy wants to go out and party. Nothing wrong with staying in once in a while but she should really be out enjoying herself a bit more! It just makes it clear she doesn’t seem to trust him being around others especially girls. She looks miserable every time she leaves the house ✌🏼

Reactions: 35
This will be a very unpopular opinion and I’m not supporting his behaviour - but it seems to me that Tommy seems so much happier when he’s out partying and having a good time. When he’s with MM or even asked about her, he says all the right things but it’s like the words never really reach his eyes. Sometimes he even looks stormy or constrained by the relationship. There is a flirty playful side that seems to come out in other situations but not with her. I often pick up an undercurrent of resentment or even anger.
I think she’s needy and it’s beginning to suffocate him - he’s a 22 year old young man who wants to have a good time. That’s my reading.

• Heart
Reactions: 71
This will be a very unpopular opinion and I’m not supporting his behaviour - but it seems to me that Tommy seems so much happier when he’s out partying and having a good time. When he’s with MM or even asked about her, he says all the right things but it’s like the words never really reach his eyes. Sometimes he even looks stormy or constrained by the relationship. There is a flirty playful side that seems to come out in other situations but not with her. I often pick up an undercurrent of resentment or even anger.
I think she’s needy and it’s beginning to suffocate him - he’s a 22 year old young man who wants to have a good time. That’s my reading.
I couldn’t agree more. The “couple goals” image they portray with the 80 year old man and wife routine they have going on was cute and comical at the beginning but now Molly’s ran with it for far too long and it’s like flogging a dead horse. They only stay together because Molly still wants to prove all the “haters” wrong that they wouldn’t last and that she’s not in it for the Money-Mae money

Reactions: 37
I’m 32 so I can relate but why does molly just want to stay in and watch Disney movies constantly?? Lol. It’s not surprising Tommy wants to go out and party. Nothing wrong with staying in once in a while but she should really be out enjoying herself a bit more! It just makes it clear she doesn’t seem to trust him being around others especially girls. She looks miserable every time she leaves the house ✌🏼
Hmmmmm I’m not too sure, I’m early twenties and I’ve always hated going out-maybe molly is the same? Even when I went to teenage discos I felt so out of place and awkward. I think going out isn’t for everyone, but I do think it’s odd that when she stays in by herself or with tommy, it’s strange how she doesn’t have any friends (other than Maura) that she has night she in with.

Reactions: 47
Hmmmmm I’m not too sure, I’m early twenties and I’ve always hated going out-maybe molly is the same? Even when I went to teenage discos I felt so out of place and awkward. I think going out isn’t for everyone, but I do think it’s odd that when she stays in by herself or with tommy, it’s strange how she doesn’t have any friends (other than Maura) that she has night she in with.
Agreed! I'm 28, hated going out my whole adult life. Give me disney movies anyday (and they ain't even my preference but I'd take it over going out lol). Everyone likes different things, I just don't get her and Tommy like the same ones.

Reactions: 25
I’m sorry if I saw my bf in a story with a girl like that and that caption HANDS WOULD BE THROWNNNNN that is not ok what a little witch

• Haha
Reactions: 85
I’m sorry but if some little skanky girl like that put their arms around my boyfriend and put up a caption like that I’d hit the absolute roof. Thankfully I know I have the sort of partner who would push her away. Tommy on the other hand :rolleyes:

Reactions: 63
I'm the same always been a home girl and I'm not condoning Beka's behaviour but I think Molly Mae is very clingy everytime Tommy goes away she is whining about it! Men don't find clingy women attractive which I've learnt myself! I think they are two very different people she wants the one on one serious girl next door relationship and he does not! As you see with Paris and Tyson she is very much the stay at home Mum it would be the same for Molly having to do a lot of it on her own!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.