Mollie Campsie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think the turtle neck thing looked better than the outfit change. She looked nice in the first one!

Reactions: 1
This was a few days ago so sorry but did she REALLY say about having a lovely weekend away with her boyfriend and hold up her hand to show an empty ring finger... GET A GRIP. She likes to pretend she's such an independent woman that doesn't need a man when she is clearly so desperate to settle down.

Looking at the Wonderbra campaign she was on yesterday makes you realise how good she is at taking her own photos for her own content. The professional shots aren’t nearly as flattering...

Looking at the Wonderbra campaign she was on yesterday makes you realise how good she is at taking her own photos for her own content. The professional shots aren’t nearly as flattering...
I had a double take too and thought huh how has she kept all that hidden !
I understand now why she sometimes wears a size 18 ..like me !

She’s calling his parents ‘Parents in law’ and it been 2 weeks since they got back together. Stop me now before I go and laugh in the street !!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I had a double take too and thought huh how has she kept all that hidden !
I understand now why she sometimes wears a size 18 ..like me !
She’s shared Michelle Keegan’s reel and at the end Mollie is walking down some steps in a green dress and she looks different (bigger) than her Instagram photos 🤨

I am so bored with this content...? It’s just dog, ad...dog, ad...smug hair, dog, ad, ‘boyfriend’. Dog. Is this wht it takes to get 135000 people to follow you ?!