Mollie Campsie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else cringe when she answered about what happened with Adam?

“had a chat, he was out, I left, silence for a week, he admitted he’s in love with me” 💁🏼‍♀️

So if he was in love with you why did he go a whole week without a word 😂😂😂😂

If I was in love with someone and it ended the way it seemed to with them I’d have been sorting it the next morning not a week later!
her lack of self awareness around this is really embarrassing and the way she keeps talking about it just makes me cringe 😫

Reactions: 2
Anyone else cringe when she answered about what happened with Adam?

“had a chat, he was out, I left, silence for a week, he admitted he’s in love with me” 💁🏼‍♀️

So if he was in love with you why did he go a whole week without a word 😂😂😂😂

If I was in love with someone and it ended the way it seemed to with them I’d have been sorting it the next morning not a week later!
So cringe.

More like...

Had a chat. He said he's done. I was heartbroken. A week later he said he's in love. I went running back. To be continued.

Reactions: 3
I know we have established Ben is not Adam, but Ben has started a youtube channel and he does a q&a and 1 question was if he was heterosexual and he didn’t even know what that meant. Jfc.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I can’t with the ‘I’m going to be off social media’ and then records a whole video about the weekend away. Stahppppp. I can’t.

I can’t with the ‘I’m going to be off social media’ and then records a whole video about the weekend away. Stahppppp. I can’t.
Exactly! She may as well have posted it as it happened! It's an ego thing, showing off ! They can't just live in the moment and enjoy the day without having to make it an Instagram moment...I honestly think with some of them it's like an illness ! Sad way to live life really!

Exactly! She may as well have posted it as it happened! It's an ego thing, showing off ! They can't just live in the moment and enjoy the day without having to make it an Instagram moment...I honestly think with some of them it's like an illness ! Sad way to live life really!
I don’t get the appeal with her. I just don’t get it !! I don’t want to be mean but she’s not funny, she talks weird and comes across a bit full of herself. There are so many better curvy girl inspo girls out there. I can’t for the life of me understand her vibe.

I don’t get the appeal with her. I just don’t get it !! I don’t want to be mean but she’s not funny, she talks weird and comes across a bit full of herself. There are so many better curvy girl inspo girls out there. I can’t for the life of me understand her vibe.
I completely agree, I used to enjoy her content but now find myself eye rolling at her smirky smug unfunny presentation of everything and swiping on by. Gonna be really bitchy and say ...apart from her hair she really isn't that attractive and her personality is decidely lacking !

I completely agree, I used to enjoy her content but now find myself eye rolling at her smirky smug unfunny presentation of everything and swiping on by. Gonna be really bitchy and say ...apart from her hair she really isn't that attractive and her personality is decidely lacking !
I don’t think it’s bitchy ! I think it’s true. Without the make up she looks a bit plain which is totally fine. But it’s the way she talks about herself and acts like she’s always nailing life. She tries clothes on for a job. It’s not rocket science luv, glad you’re good at that?!!

I don’t think it’s bitchy ! I think it’s true. Without the make up she looks a bit plain which is totally fine. But it’s the way she talks about herself and acts like she’s always nailing life. She tries clothes on for a job. It’s not rocket science luv, glad you’re good at that?!!
And they’re not even well fitting clothes.

I actually laughed out loud at the part where you sat she talks weird. 😂 what do you mean?

I actually laughed out loud at the part where you sat she talks weird. 😂 what do you mean?
Haha I dunno! Feels like she thinks she’s on an episode of The Office or something and she’s doing a testimonial but it’s just her talking to her? Like when she makes an ‘in-joke’ middle of a sentence and you’re listening like it’s a one man show.but it’s not funny ..hahah dunno. Just me who finds it odd..?!

Haha I dunno! Feels like she thinks she’s on an episode of The Office or something and she’s doing a testimonial but it’s just her talking to her? Like when she makes an ‘in-joke’ middle of a sentence and you’re listening like it’s a one man show.but it’s not funny ..hahah dunno. Just me who finds it odd..?!
I thought that’s what you meant, but wanted confirmation haha.

YES! Talks like she’s on a reality show! I honestly thought she was so fab when I first found her but she really is quite meh. Some of her outfits just don’t suit her at all but she thinks she’s the bomb. Why does she have to tell us everything she cooks or orders to eat is vegan? We know you’re vegan so your food will be vegan! And this Adam thing... I just can’t.