Model Gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sanne gives off aggressive hustler vibes, with all the random side hustles with her bf. Her old agencies also dropped her and she hasn't had much legitimate modelling work since the pandemic, unless you count random sponcon on social media. People also caught her buying fake followers and likes on instagram a while back.

Romee is settling down into that mommy blogger role. Smart girl who seems family oriented given how young she had kids, and she needs something to do now that VS is no longer a thing. A lot of these women have seen their modelling careers trend downwards ever since the show was cancelled and need to find another niche,
Wow.I didn't know about that.Sanne is definitely not as warm and likeable as Romee and at 27 her modelling career is probably winding down.
She seems more focused on that Matcha business she set up with Max and Armie Hammer of all people.I'd be fascinated to see how well that is actually doing.She hardly ever mentions Ize,that vegan face oil brand she released a while back.

Reactions: 2
Been watching all the OG supers walking the the Fendi show and then the Vogue anniversary show. Why does it seem like Helena Christensen is being snubbed by Kate, Linda and Christy? K,L and C are all over each others' insta pages, but Helena was also there and she's not in any of the pics? Do they not get on or something?

Reactions: 1
Been watching all the OG supers walking the the Fendi show and then the Vogue anniversary show. Why does it seem like Helena Christensen is being snubbed by Kate, Linda and Christy? K,L and C are all over each others' insta pages, but Helena was also there and she's not in any of the pics? Do they not get on or something?
I thought Helena was in a different show and the others were at Fendi

Lila’s walk has improved but she looked so short!! They needed to give her higher heels
She has her dad’s face

Reactions: 3
Lila is very pretty but she's a prime example of how someone can get a leg up based on a famous parent. Would she get a look in if Kate Moss wasn't her mother? Doubt it

Reactions: 13
There is no way Lila would be a model if she wasn't Kate Moss's daughter.
End of.

Reactions: 17
I think Kaya just about gets away with it.
Probably because she's so tall, bone thin and has good skin.

I think Kendall is a bonafide supermodel.

But as far as past and present pretend celeb 'models' go - such as Leah Wood, Theodora Richards, Jade Jagger, Elizabeth Jagger, Kimberley Stewart, Riley Keough, Hailey Baldwin - lol. No. What a joke.
The jury is out on them Hadid sisters. They would never have made it in the 90s.

Reactions: 9
I love how a lot of those examples are Rolling Stones offspring 🤣

Can't stand the Hadid sisters, especially Gigi

Reactions: 4
I love how a lot of those examples are Rolling Stones offspring 🤣

Can't stand the Hadid sisters, especially Gigi
I know, right?
WTF?
Only got some modelling gigs purely because their dads are the Rolling Stones.

The SIsters Hadid are pretty - but hardly in the league of Christy Turlington and her contemporaries.

Reactions: 5
They're pretty but in a boring plastic doll way IMO. And Gigi has the dullest monotone voice I've ever heard

Reactions: 5
I think Kaya just about gets away with it.
Probably because she's so tall, bone thin and has good skin.

I think Kendall is a bonafide supermodel.

But as far as past and present pretend celeb 'models' go - such as Leah Wood, Theodora Richards, Jade Jagger, Elizabeth Jagger, Kimberley Stewart, Riley Keough, Hailey Baldwin - lol. No. What a joke.
The jury is out on them Hadid sisters. They would never have made it in the 90s.
Out of all the Stones offspring, I think Georgia May Jagger has a good look as a model although is a bit short for the catwalk. I liked her in the Rimmel ads. She has a kind of a 60s Bardot/rock chick look which I like

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.