Model Gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crazy days and nights has hinted that Miranda Kerr is looking for another husband now that snapchat has gone down hill and her husband isn't making as much money
I'd say BS if it was any other VS Angel but given it's Miranda, it's a toss up. Wouldn't put it past her.

Reactions: 2
I'd say BS if it was any other VS Angel but given it's Miranda, it's a toss up. Wouldn't put it past her.

World class gold digger.I have to hand it to her for landing one of the few semi attractive billionaires.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
World class gold digger.I have to hand it to her for landing one of the few semi attractive billionaires.
I've heard Sergey Brin is single, if rumors about his recently separated ex-wife having a thing with Musk are to be believed. Less attractive and older than Spiegel, but more $$$.

You wouldn't think that just by looking at her. Seems so sweet and "innocent."

Reactions: 3
I could be wrong,but I get the sense that Jourdan Dunn and her fiancee have split.She hasn't worn her ring for a while and she's on holiday with a group of people including Joan Smalls, and he's nowhere to be seen.He 's also posting a lot of photo's with him and other women.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
They've had to cover up the sides of her face in all of the photos.

Reactions: 1
Any tea on why Sanne Vloet and Romee Strijd are not friends?
They both are mutual friends of Daphne Groeneveld and some other models.
Never seen Romee and Sanne in a photo together.
Both also worked for VS at the same time.

They follow each other on Instagram and I saw Sanne in one of Romee's vlogs once.They 're not BFF's,but they don't seem to be enemies.They probably just have their friendship with Daphne in common.

Ok.

I wonder how Laurens feels about him and Romee having another girl.

She seems really sweet and likeable.You can definitely tell she's had her lips done though.

Reactions: 5
i saw a blind item about her having a facelift, and im convinced after watching that video lol

Kate’s face lift was obvious at the Fendi show
She had definite Bride of Weinstein vibes at that show.

Really enjoyed that Vogue video - thanks for posting. I was quite surprised at how much she looks her age actually. Nothing wrong with that at all, and well, she should really when you think about her lifestyle (fags, drugs and a lot of sun will do that) but yeah, I was surprised to see the wrinkles and the movement in her face. I love her, she's an icon.

Sanne gives off aggressive hustler vibes, with all the random side hustles with her bf. Her old agencies also dropped her and she hasn't had much legitimate modelling work since the pandemic, unless you count random sponcon on social media. People also caught her buying fake followers and likes on instagram a while back.

Romee is settling down into that mommy blogger role. Smart girl who seems family oriented given how young she had kids, and she needs something to do now that VS is no longer a thing. A lot of these women have seen their modelling careers trend downwards ever since the show was cancelled and need to find another niche,

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.