Model Gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know, right?
WTF?
Only got some modelling gigs purely because their dads are the Rolling Stones.

The SIsters Hadid are pretty - but hardly in the league of Christy Turlington and her contemporaries.
Sorry but there is nothing special about Gigi Hadid, I wouldn’t blink if I saw her in the Potters Bar Wetherspoons on a Friday at the end of term.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I heard drugs.
If that's true and is as a result of the modelling world, then what a shame, she looked so happy and glowing before.

Going a bit obscure here but I love Olivia Vinten who appears a lot in the Zara ads

I heard drugs.
and rumoured ED - she got dramatically thin v quick (shes always been a thin girl but therewas a big difference)

also with the hadids i think gigi really did have the right all-american look for the brands she was working for like guess etc. she did have the right face. i dont think her runway is any good and she definitely would not have been booked for runway if not for nepotism. i think without nepotism she could have had a short commercial/print modelling career

bella is literally so desperate to be a model shes willing to starve herself (absolutely nobody can tell me otherwise when you look at her old pictures) and have her face completely changed. she wanted to be a model and did everything she could to be one. she could never have modelled without those changes which of course were most likely encouaged and financed by her family. she is a good model though in my opinion so i dont really mind that she is successful at all.

kendall is boring, her personality and face are not at all interesting (with her new fillers she looks a low-rent version of emrata) and she has no niche. she has the right body type and height for modelling but i dont think she would have made it on her own at all. she definitely wouldnt have been cut out for the kind of model lifestyle other models go through

lila is just too short. she doesn't do the clothes justice on the runway. she definitely has a unique face in my opinion that translates well in photographs. would she have got anywhere without kate? i dont think so at all tbh. she gives off actress vibes

Reactions: 15
"low-rent version of emrata". :ROFLMAO: What would that even be? The bargain basement? The dumpster behind the building? Criticizing someone for getting fillers and then comparing them unfavorably to Emrata is hilarious.

I'm not even defending Kendall by the way. She's is a "super" model thanks to nepotism, beginning and end of story. She has the deadest eyes and most expressionless face, and that was even before all the cosmetic surgery work.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I found Kaya very pretty, but she looks unhappy these days and has that dead look in her eyes most of the time. I hope she isn’t really on drugs, but an ED would also be terrible.

What happened to Lily-Rose Depp by the way? I always found her really boring and she has about two facial expressions, but for a while she was everywhere, it was annoying.

Reactions: 7
I don't know anyone in a hurry to take wellness advice from someone who fucked Pete Doherty and that's just for starters.
I think he was kinda hot when he was young... but... he probably slept around a lot, so no way would I take the risks of stds

• Sick
Reactions: 5
"low-rent version of emrata". :ROFLMAO:What would that even be? The bargain basement? The dumpster behind the building? Criticizing someone for getting fillers and then comparing them unfavorably to Emrata is hilarious.

I'm not even defending Kendall by the way. She's is a "super" model thanks to nepotism, beginning and end of story. She has the deadest eyes and most expressionless face, and that was even before all the cosmetic surgery work.
looks like shes tried to model her new face off em rata is what i meant....

Gigi had the look for print naturally in her teens, but her overall look just isn't right as an adult and especially not for high fashion. Very swollen and shapeless features, which you can get away with as a kid or teenage model but not as an adult. No one who looks like that would be a runway model without serious nepotism.

No makeup at 20! She's now 27...

1663225753584.png

Bella was borderline unattractive and now looks like the wicked witch of Orange County.

1663225878429.png

This is Yolanda in her 20s. She looks like how Gigi would look if she had a better facial structure and features:

1663225993853.png
1663226235082.png

Apparently when models marry rich guys and have kids with them, the kids end up looking like the rich guy 90% of the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Here’s a thought; whatever happened to Freja Beha? At one point she was in absolutely every campaign going but seems to have dropped off the radar a bit.

I weirdly feel that if there was anyones shoes Kendall was trying to squeeze into it was hers.

Reactions: 3
Here’s a thought; whatever happened to Freja Beha? At one point she was in absolutely every campaign going but seems to have dropped off the radar a bit.

I weirdly feel that if there was anyones shoes Kendall was trying to squeeze into it was hers.
Isn't she in her mid 30s? A bit old for the fashion world and her social media presence is non-existent. A lot of designers have caved in to influencer culture and prefer to promote influencers and models with a strong social media following. It's a shame though because she was absolutely stunning and had the it factor.

Apparently when models marry rich guys and have kids with them, the kids end up looking like the rich guy 90% of the time.
This. And when you think about it, supermodels are rare for a reason, not everyone can be one, so what are the odds of a supermodel producing another supermodel?

Reactions: 8

I wasn't a fan of Freya, thought her look was overrated. I saw her in Zara ads about a year ago....

Reactions: 3
I respectfully disagree re: Freja. She had such an interesting and memorable look. Nowadays, Mica Argañaraz is a bit like Freja 2.0. But I like that androgynous look, especially on brunettes, and find the Western European blonde/blue-eyed models like Doutzen and Romee quite boring.

I respectfully disagree re: Freja. She had such an interesting and memorable look. Nowadays, Mica Argañaraz is a bit like Freja 2.0. But I like that androgynous look, especially on brunettes, and find the Western European blonde/blue-eyed models like Doutzen and Romee quite boring.
The Dutch pump out some of the most generic looking blonde hair blue eyed models. They’re all tall even for model standards, and look quite plain with no makeup on but can look stunning with the right makeup and hair. Romee, Doutzen, Sanne, and even Gigi who is half all have that look. IMO the truly stunning blonde models are English, Russian, or Scandinavian. There is no equivalent of a Kate Moss, Natalia V, or Elsa Hosk from the Netherlands.

The Dutch pump out some of the most generic looking blonde hair blue eyed models. They’re all tall even for model standards, and look quite plain with no makeup on but can look stunning with the right makeup and hair. Romee, Doutzen, Sanne, and even Gigi who is half all have that look. IMO the truly stunning blonde models are English, Russian, or Scandinavian. There is no equivalent of a Kate Moss, Natalia V, or Elsa Hosk from the Netherlands.
Karen Mulder was stunning

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.