Model Gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely love Erin O’Connor. Not only is she elegant and beautiful, but she seems really grounded, is quite chatty on Instagram and seems to be really “normal”, not like some who caned it solidly through the 2000s and now live in the Cotswolds and preach veganism and organic farming.
Yeah she comes across well on this and she was at the absolute top when this was made. I never realised how tall she was !

Think it’s so wonderful that Vlada Roslyakova still remembers and pays tribute to Ruslana Korshunova, one of my favourite models. Forever 20.
0AF53EAD-9FD3-4C95-9E77-8280AABDFA78.jpeg

Find it interesting that Natalia Vodianova hasn’t posted anything since 2nd April. Normally she posts regularly but nothing in months. Anyone know why? I know she got some heat for Ukraine but so did Sasha P and Vlada and they still post.
343CAA18-C69B-45AB-9EEE-260CE1F3036C.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Think it’s so wonderful that Vlada Roslyakova still remembers and pays tribute to Ruslana Korshunova, one of my favourite models. Forever 20.
View attachment 1425461

Find it interesting that Natalia Vodianova hasn’t posted anything since 2nd April. Normally she posts regularly but nothing in months. Anyone know why? I know she got some heat for Ukraine but so did Sasha P and Vlada and they still post.
View attachment 1425465

Ruslana was so beautiful and it is very sweet that Vlada still posts about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
This is a piece on Karen Mulder, according to Wiki Gerald Marie allegedly paid for her stay in a psychiatric unit

Reactions: 1
Didn't realise John Casablancas was the father of Julien of the Strokes fame 😲
He is also the father of model Fernando Casablancas, who married Jordan Barratt (the young blonde model Kate Moss has been using as an accessory for the past couple of years) last year. Although their Instagram feeds seem suggestive that its over already 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Have you guys seen the new Victoria's Secret documentary? It's on Hulu. Personally, I expected much more. It's all about Epstein and Lex Wexner and Ed Razek, who are all creeps no doubt. But I expected some of the VS angels to talk about what they saw/experienced.. They must be under a lot of NDA contracts, because none did.

Have you guys seen the new Victoria's Secret documentary? It's on Hulu. Personally, I expected much more. It's all about Epstein and Lex Wexner and Ed Razek, who are all creeps no doubt. But I expected some of the VS angels to talk about what they saw/experienced.. They must be under a lot of NDA contracts, because none did.
It's on my watchlist.Les Wexner is a very,very shady character,he was really close friends with Jeffery Epstein.

Yes, it's rumored that they might've even been lovers. The one thing these documentaries teach me is that modeling really isn't all that - if it's too good to be true, it usually is, as they say. (although I am a sucker for the Catwalk documentary)

Reactions: 4
Yeah,a couple in the last few days and Daphne Groeneveld is getting married this week too.I'm always surprised how young models are when they get married,usually mid to late 20's.
A lot of them are going down the mommy blogger route which is also pretty lucrative if you strike while it's hot. See Romee, Elsa, etc.

It's sad but many models start in their mid to late teens and by the time they're in their mid to late 20s, they're not working nearly as much as before and the fashion world has moved on. We had heroin chic, skinny Eastern Euro look, Brazilian Amazons, Dollface models, and androgynous models all within the span of a decade or so. They might as well focus on other things in life.

Reactions: 4
A lot of them are going down the mommy blogger route which is also pretty lucrative if you strike while it's hot. See Romee, Elsa, etc.

It's sad but many models start in their mid to late teens and by the time they're in their mid to late 20s, they're not working nearly as much as before and the fashion world has moved on. We had heroin chic, skinny Eastern Euro look, Brazilian Amazons, Dollface models, and androgynous models all within the span of a decade or so. They might as well focus on other things in life.
its so interesting looking back that there was such clear trends with the type of model that was "in fashion" at the time, especially since trends usually cycle back around.

I like how Helena Christensen has steered her career. Has she got a partner now? You never see her with anyone?

Crazy days and nights has hinted that Miranda Kerr is looking for another husband now that snapchat has gone down hill and her husband isn't making as much money

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.