Model Gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Dutch pump out some of the most generic looking blonde hair blue eyed models. They’re all tall even for model standards, and look quite plain with no makeup on but can look stunning with the right makeup and hair. Romee, Doutzen, Sanne, and even Gigi who is half all have that look. IMO the truly stunning blonde models are English, Russian, or Scandinavian. There is no equivalent of a Kate Moss, Natalia V, or Elsa Hosk from the Netherlands.

Sanne and Romee in particular,are borderline ordinary looking when they're not made up,but they have the bodies for modelling,no question.

Reactions: 3
Gigi had the look for print naturally in her teens, but her overall look just isn't right as an adult and especially not for high fashion. Very swollen and shapeless features, which you can get away with as a kid or teenage model but not as an adult. No one who looks like that would be a runway model without serious nepotism.

No makeup at 20! She's now 27...

View attachment 1579571

Bella was borderline unattractive and now looks like the wicked witch of Orange County.

View attachment 1579575

This is Yolanda in her 20s. She looks like how Gigi would look if she had a better facial structure and features:

View attachment 1579577 View attachment 1579584

Apparently when models marry rich guys and have kids with them, the kids end up looking like the rich guy 90% of the time.
I think Bella is so unattractive I really don't get the hype. Gigi is very pretty imo.

Reactions: 5
I think Bella is so unattractive I really don't get the hype. Gigi is very pretty imo.
Gigi is pretty in a catalogue model, all American girl kind of way. But she’s become a high fashion model landing huge campaigns because she’s a Hadid and Yolanda is extremely aggressive.

Bella I agree is unattractive. Her face only looks good in certain angles because she’s had so much work done, and she looks like an alien otherwise.

Reactions: 10
Gigi is pretty in a catalogue model, all American girl kind of way. But she’s become a high fashion model landing huge campaigns because she’s a Hadid and Yolanda is extremely aggressive.

Bella I agree is unattractive. Her face only looks good in certain angles because she’s had so much work done, and she looks like an alien otherwise.
I can't stand any of the nepotism models. Gigi is possibly the best of a bad bunch, she is better than her sister, Kendall, or Hailey Bieber or Kaia Gerber. I don't think that any of them would be anywhere without their connections. Say what you like about Cara Delevingne (and I do! I'm not a fan of her 'acting' at all) at her best, she was a decent model. I just hope she cleans herself up, I don't want the next story I read about her to be about her untimely death.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Thank you! I just can't understand why she is being called the most beautiful face in the world by some people, she's still unattractive after everything she has done to change her original unappealing face. I wonder, do these people secretly feel like frauds because they know they weren't actually beautiful? I mean, women like Bella or Kylie Jenner didn't just get their nose or teeth fixed, they completely changed their facial anatomy. It's like going through life with a plagiarized thesis. I really miss the era of the eighties and nineties supermodels, where models were celebrated for their natural beauty and it was clear to the rest of the population that it was rare to look that perfect, and there was no pressure to emulate them by going under the knife yourself.

This is Yolanda in her 20s. She looks like how Gigi would look if she had a better facial structure and features:

View attachment 1579577 View attachment 1579584

Apparently when models marry rich guys and have kids with them, the kids end up looking like the rich guy 90% of the time.
Yolanda was pretty average herself, I don't get what all the fuss is about. I wish people were desperate for their children to be well-educated, compassionate, and upstanding instead of moving mountains to get them into something as superficial as the modeling business. It just shows how fucked up the parents are if these are their values.

"Apparently when models marry rich guys and have kids with them, the kids end up looking like the rich guy 90% of the time." And this is so true! Leni Klum comes to mind.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

True. None of the nepo models are high fashion/runway material.
Another one that I find odd is Em Rata - her legs are SO short, why is she doing runway.

Reactions: 6
Thank you! I just can't understand why she is being called the most beautiful face in the world by some people, she's still unattractive after everything she has done to change her original unappealing face. I wonder, do these people secretly feel like frauds because they know they weren't actually beautiful? I mean, women like Bella or Kylie Jenner didn't just get their nose or teeth fixed, they completely changed their facial anatomy. It's like going through life with a plagiarized thesis. I really miss the era of the eighties and nineties supermodels, where models were celebrated for their natural beauty and it was clear to the rest of the population that it was rare to look that perfect, and there was no pressure to emulate them by going under the knife yourself.

Yolanda was pretty average herself, I don't get what all the fuss is about. I wish people were desperate for their children to be well-educated, compassionate, and upstanding instead of moving mountains to get them into something as superficial as the modeling business. It just shows how fucked up the parents are if these are their values.

"Apparently when models marry rich guys and have kids with them, the kids end up looking like the rich guy 90% of the time." And this is so true! Leni Klum comes to mind.

We've reached peak nepotism with Leni Klum.A tiny,averagely attractive girl who wouldn't get within a mile of the catwalk if her Mom wasn't a famous model.

Reactions: 12
I don’t even find Heidi Klum to be that great. Sure, she had a great figure, but she never was the supermodel she claims to be, not like Claudia Schiffer or Naomi Campbell.

Weren‘t Cara Delevigne‘s parents also relatively well-known? I think her muck was some It girl.

Reactions: 6
Leni Klum and Lila Moss could be the same person, in terms of averageness and nepotism. The double standard of modeling is real. Most runway models have to fit within limits that would be impossible for the average person. If you don’t, then too bad, a hundred other models could take your place. Unless your parents are famous, in that case your average face and height is now “inclusive”.

Reactions: 13
Iris Law at least has a model's face and is going the proper route to design by doing a degree in it - it's a pity she's so short.

Reactions: 5
She was one of my absolute favourites and I don’t typically like blondes. Her features were strong though, beautifully so.
Yes - Karen Mulder was gorgeous in the 80s and 90s.
Pity she messed with her nose.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.