Model Gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@thegirlscout she's not doing major shows or magazines, just local things, its like she has been black listed, i know she changed agencies at the peak of her fame.
she's always using filters on her Instagram, I couldn't tell if she had had fillers.

@thegirlscout she's not doing major shows or magazines, just local things, its like she has been black listed, i know she changed agencies at the peak of her fame.
she's always using filters on her Instagram, I couldn't tell if she had had fillers.
She had a front cover and editorial in Harpers Bazaar Czech Republic
792AEE29-CA2F-4818-88DC-C617F7D1FEB3.jpeg

Plus she attended Amfar and walked in the show.
FC4D9E5A-74AB-4120-8D66-D7BFC4D4D8A3.jpeg
187A6101-12DB-42CC-B986-AC79D8FA25FA.jpeg

But you’re right, she’s not doing the big names and she’s not in the same league as her contemporaries (like Sasha P, Natasha V). I don’t think it’s anything like she’s been black listed, I just think her era (super slim Eastern European models) is over and she’s old news. In the fashion world, unless you break out, youth is what gets the gigs, the newest thing on the block.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She had a front cover and editorial in Harpers Bazaar Czech Republic
View attachment 1396266
Plus she attended Amfar and walked in the show.
View attachment 1396267View attachment 1396268
But you’re right, she’s not doing the big names and she’s not in the same league as her contemporaries (like Sasha P, Natasha V). I don’t think it’s anything like she’s been black listed, I just think her era (super slim Eastern European models) is over and she’s old news. In the fashion world, unless you break out, youth is what gets the gigs, the newest thing on the block.
If that middle photo is a result of lip fillers then let that be a lesson to everyone. They age her MASSIVELY.

Dose any one know why Snejana Onopka stopped working? she was always a fan favourite and she has a great walk, was it something to with her husband?
i remember reading something on thefashionspot about her blaming her husband for something to do with her career but i cant remember the details

Reactions: 1
i remember reading something on thefashionspot about her blaming her husband for something to do with her career but i cant remember the details
Her husband was physically and mentally abusive, does he work in the fashion industry? Maybe he stopped her getting work that way?

Nadine Leopold got married but hasn’t posted one pic! She’s absolutely gorgeous would love to see her as a bride

I desperately want to see that serial rapist Gerald Marie rotting in jail.What a vile predator.The Weinstein of the fashion world.

A lot of models are getting married lately. I wonder if they sign a prenup.
Yeah,a couple in the last few days and Daphne Groeneveld is getting married this week too.I'm always surprised how young models are when they get married,usually mid to late 20's.

Kate Moss is on Desert Island Discs on Radio 4 this coming Sunday.
Might be quite interesting knowing her aversion to giving interviews.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.