MOD & FOD #9 Gifted loot, pink jumpsuit, I like to pair it with a clumpy boot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure I saw someone post a pic of four instamums together, one being MOD, I’m sure it was that mummy smile. Now deleted. Anyone else see??
Yes it was on her stories. I saw it this morning.

Reactions: 2
I’m sure I saw someone post a pic of four instamums together, one being MOD, I’m sure it was that mummy smile. Now deleted. Anyone else see??
Yeh, she put it on her stories. Just long enough to encourage the drama/stir the pot some more/keep people feeling sorry for her.

Reactions: 6
Inpolife has touched on it in her stories and latest grid post in a v. classy way. No shrieking, no exaggerating, just saying 'not everyone's going to like me and that's cool'.

All this posting stuff on Insta then deleting it, is getting silly. The cats already out the bag, anyone who wants to know whats going on, it takes 2 seconds of googling to find out who they're all referring to. Either say it, post it and stand by it, or don't bother, all this dithering around on stories will only work in MOD's favour as it can easily be branded as tit stirring.

Reactions: 11
How is this “two wrongs” scenario!? They’re absolutely calling her out - her name is all over their post comments - they could remove them if they wanted. Their posts are “calling her out” 100%!
Sorry, I read your reply to me wrong! I read it quickly and thought when you said 'bullying a bully' you had agreed with me 🤣 hence the two wrongs reply from me.

Reactions: 1
yes I saw. now deleted. it's bullying now they are no better I think they are being pathetic. you wouldn't do that to someone who was a real friend they obviously never really liked her anyway

When MOD finally emerges, it’ll be after the other instacunts have gone totally overboard and tipped into the realms of bullying. She’ll then somehow have arrived full circle as the victim of the whole thing. FOD will be going on about his super midwife women supporting darling wife who does everything for the family, what a wonderful mother she is to their little women, and the people who were ‘heartbroken’ will suddenly be full of understanding.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Instagram is a funny old place. You have to be so careful. Somehow from looking at random comment on this I’ve ended up on Nick Knowles page for longer than I care to admit and have been watching allsorts of Nick Knowles antics. I feel a little dirty and ashamed. Beware.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I thought Candice’s story (admiring her make up with Kano lyrics subtitled) is quite pointed....

Reactions: 1
Look

The cat was out of the bag ages ago Alice is mod. Clearly other insta mummies are on tattle themselves! Read through the old messages. Saw tattle realise Alice was mod. Clearly gone running to other insta mums about it, outraged! Then they have confronted mod. What else could mod do other than say yes it's me. Other instamums have had their ego dented that someone could criticise them.

But pot.kettle.black. other insta mums are most likely among us, stirring up trouble and gossiping themselves about other instamums

*waves to other instamums' im on to you 🧐

Reactions: 11
right, I've done all of the jobs that can justify me sitting at my computer watching Instagram implode, I should really go and do something productive. I
Look

The cat was out of the bag ages ago Alice is mod. Clearly other insta mummies are on tattle themselves! Read through the old messages. Saw tattle realise Alice was mod. Clearly gone running to other insta mums about it, outraged! Then they have confronted mod. What else could mod do other than say yes it's me. Other instamums have had their ego dented that someone could criticise them.

But pot.kettle.black. other insta mums are most likely among us, stirring up trouble and gossiping themselves about other instamums

*waves to other instamums' im on to you 🧐
100% they've got their eye on this and I would imagine more than a few have an account and are in the thick of things happily stirring the pot.

Reactions: 7
And I'm gonna call out these hypocrites. Dont care if you gossip, but dont take the piss out of mental health and bang on about trolls when you will happily try and stir tit up

Reactions: 6
right, I've done all of the jobs that can justify me sitting at my computer watching Instagram implode, I should really go and do something productive. I

100% they've got their eye on this and I would imagine more than a few have an account and are in the thick of things happily stirring the pot.
I am a little naive, I honestly thought that people would not look here.

• Heart
I've just been on that mummy smile's page and CT, Scummymummies, Notsosmugnow, Steph DBMF are all on there giving her "lots of love". Have they turned against MOD?

Fully expect DLAM to back her given that she has zero integrity.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.