MOD & FOD #9 Gifted loot, pink jumpsuit, I like to pair it with a clumpy boot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've seen on Alice's profile comments towards Motherpukka. Now I love Anna. I felt this was just nasty. Nasty nasty nasty. I'm sorry but if I was MOD I would be very embarrassed more than anything. A grown woman with 4 children acting like this. It's just pathetic. I just think she should hibernate. Shes got enough money. Live a simple life being happy, delivering babies and cuddling your girls at night rather than posting about your new curtains and begging for freebies. Seriously just come off social media.

Reactions: 27
I saw stories last night from clothesmyboyfriendhates telling people to resist coming to here to catch up on the gossip as tattle will be paid advertising for all the hits :sleep:
Yep, I've just seen this and was going to say the same!

Reactions: 2
This is the nasty side of social media. So many of them seem like they are acting allllll the time and their profiles are a completely different persona than they really are. The sheep are being catfished.

A few of the influencers that were named by Alice were at a Christmas dinner last night. Bet that was fun!

Reactions: 4
I don’t think many are surprised - it was widely discussed on these threads back in Feb. The only thing I’m curious about is why this is a drama suddenly 8 months later, why expose her now and not then & why the Instahuns are handling it so ridiculously & immaturely with talk of ‘proof’ etc that’s yet to materialise.

I wonder if CC and her crew are involved in this downfall attempt in any way?
I suspected this too. This is 100% her style and reminds me a lot of the old instamum threads on mumsnet where her and her cronies would stir the tit. Hasn’t she got a book to plug too?

Reactions: 6
I saw stories last night from clothesmyboyfriendhates telling people to resist coming to here to catch up on the gossip as tattle will be paid advertising for all the hits :sleep:
That's what I mean ...a bullying site? Is it bullying if people are just having a chat about grievances related to a public figure or brand with no intention of ever being mean TO the person behind it? I know what bullying is & I can assure you, it's not.

I wonder if CC and her crew are involved in this downfall attempt in any way?
I thought that same thing but I honestly just think people were sitting on it until they were bored enough for 'an out'

Whilst I'm glad she's been found out for being a tit friend and a witch.....the outrage being shown is so over the top.
The main issue I have with instahuns is the selling out of their own children's privacy and childhood....none of them are outraged at this (obvs because they all do it) which is a million times worse than what MOD has done to them!
Well it IS easier to express 'outrage' at the perceived act of hypocrisy by one of your own than to look at your own horrible behaviour isn't it?

Reactions: 7
She’s using Tetyana as her mouth piece and HM herself is only talking about it so far using silly cryptic clues and ❤ Emojis all whilst proclaiming to hate drama. She certainly hasn’t dealt with it in an adult fashion.
Agree. She must have her knickers in a twist because MoD was on her recipes podcast.

Reactions: 3
I suspected this too. This is 100% her style and reminds me a lot of the old instamum threads on mumsnet where her and her cronies would stir the tit. Hasn’t she got a book to plug too?
Yep. I think there is more to this than we’re currently aware of.

Reactions: 2
I've seen on Alice's profile comments towards Motherpukka. Now I love Anna. I felt this was just nasty. Nasty nasty nasty. I'm sorry but if I was MOD I would be very embarrassed more than anything. A grown woman with 4 children acting like this. It's just pathetic. I just think she should hibernate. Shes got enough money. Live a simple life being happy, delivering babies and cuddling your girls at night rather than posting about your new curtains and begging for freebies. Seriously just come off social media.
She's just as bad as the rest but has savvy enough to not get caught or do it by means that are 'screenshotable' ...totally agree re: Clemmie though...go and enjoy what you got hun! It's mad to me that it isn't enough!

I'm no fan of mod, but allegedly the worst she did was call some small accounts that she met in passing desperate to be an infuencer. I'm sure they were and mod as queen bee was sick of these people trying to ride her clit for freebies.

This isn't a bullying site at all, instagramers are the new celebs and if they insist on selling their childrens privacy people will have views on it. They are lucky that old media ingores them else they wouldn't get away with all the crap they do.

Mods public behaviour and the bullying and targeting of accounts makes none of this a suprise

I think mod is vindicated a bit as these small accounts are milking this for all they can.

Reactions: 14
Agree. She must have her knickers in a twist because MoD was on her recipes podcast.
Well there’s the thing. MOD was her first podcast release. Not that I could bare to listen. But I’m guessing she considered her a friend and the comments were bitchy.

Reactions: 1
The most respect I have are for the instamums who have just kept quiet and dignified (MP). I think those joining in are doing it for attention and behaving like school children. It's a bit tit but it's not as awful as everyone is making out. I think there are plenty more things that deserve this level of outrage. I'm actually starting to feel sorry for mod. I think you have to be in a pretty bad and low state to act that way. Also if you want to come on here and read - carry on. Don't women get told what to do enough. Instagram certainly isn't a place for honesty so somewhere should be.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm no fan of mod, but allegedly the worst she did was call some small accounts that she met in passing desperate to be an infuencer. I'm sure they were and mod as queen bee was sick of these people trying to ride her clit for freebies.

This isn't a bullying site at all, instagramers are the new celebs and if they insist on selling their childrens privacy people will have views on it. They are lucky that old media ingores them else they wouldn't get away with all the crap they do.

Mods public behaviour and the bullying and targeting of accounts makes none of this a suprise

I think mod is vindicated a bit as these small accounts are milking this for all they can.
And to be fair MOD has herself used the bullying card, to come back from her own break previously and regularly for engagement and attention. So the ‘lower tier’ are learning by her own example...

• Heart
From Tetyana’s stories. Tattle hasn’t made this a ‘thing’ about her though I’m guessing she’d secretly love it if we did 🙄
Yeah, I’d never heard of Tetyana before this. Nothing like pretending not to be loving the drama whilst simultaneously stirring the tit with the biggest wooden spoon available though 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Yeah, I’d never heard of Tetyana before this. Nothing like secretly pretending not to be loving the drama whilst simultaneously stirring the tit with the biggest wooden spoon available though 🤣
Laughing very hard at the 'it has been brought to my attention by several people...'. So at the very least some people in her circle are in fact on Tattle but I would not be surprised at all she actually has an account here herself lol. Let's face it, if I were an Instamum I certainly would have an account here!

Reactions: 14
Ugh, again with the cryptic stuff, just come out with it, say it out loud! They are all so quick to share every little bit of their lives, including their children, if it can earn them money, but then this comes along and they all just keep hinting and being coy. Grow up!
It's quite laughable isn't it? They all seem to be revelling in the drama and building up the suspense knowingly doing so as their engagement stats increase along with their followers. Puke.

Reactions: 3
Yeah, I’d never heard of Tetyana before this. Nothing like secretly pretending not to be loving the drama whilst simultaneously stirring the tit with the biggest wooden spoon available though 🤣
Tetyana, HM, Mummy Smile and the rest of the Instahuns wannabes have made such a drama and a balls up in the way they have handled this that I think MoD can quite easily come back from it and it’ll be the tier 3s that will end up looking like twats. They may have each other’s backs hun but it really won’t matter when the OD empire has more than 1.5 million followers compared to their 30k.

The majority of the OD followers probably won’t wven get to hear about this.

I think the Instahuns who are hoping that this will be the downfall of MoD will be disappointed unless they stop dicking about with silly cryptic messages and photos and address the issue directly.

Reactions: 11
MP is the coolest cleverest one the other ones are like school kids crying

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Btw, they are also talking about this on Mumsnet now, how come they are okay overthere with calling Tattle a gossip site and not see they are themselves 'gossiping'? :unsure:

Tetyana, HM, Mummy Smile and the rest of the Instahuns wannabes have made such a drama and a balls up in the way they have handled this that I think MoD can quite easily come back from it and it’ll be the tier 3s that will end up looking like twats. They may have each other’s backs hun but it really won’t matter when the OD empire has more than 1.5 million followers compared to their 30k.

The majority of the OD followers probably won’t wven get to hear about this.

I think the Instahuns who are hoping that this will be the downfall of MoD will be disappointed unless they stop dicking about with silly cryptic messages and photos and address the issue directly.
I find it interesting there are NO comments whatsover on MOD's account, like, none. So they must be deleting them, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.