MOD & FOD #9 Gifted loot, pink jumpsuit, I like to pair it with a clumpy boot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know who has posted about MOD’s secret Tattle Life? I want to go and have a nose at their stories but I can’t remember exactly who she slated on here.

I was up until 12.30 catching up on the thread. What a shite day to be busy; I feel like I missed the biggest day on the internet ever 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hungermama said in her stories "I hate drama.' Right. So that is why you are creating stories about this 'drama' and being vague. A grown up deals with 'drama' in private, and does not pour more fuel on the fire.
She’s also said, in the past, that as a performer she’s used to criticism. I’m failing to see why she’s *so* upset about this.

Reactions: 4
Never venture over to this thread (hiyaaaa) but catching up and wowee what a tit show.
Me either! (Hi!) but up at 3am with a streaming cold this saga kept me entertained during my misery!

Reactions: 2
Waiting for the 'mental health' cry next. Jesus.
And this is what I fully expect to see too, boils my piss, if your mental health seriously is impacted by stuff yes that’s fine to share, but blaming mental health as a get out clause makes a mockery of us that battle mental health issues every fuckin day

• Heart
They're acting like they're actually being trolled ...and calling this a trolling site. That would be to do it directly on their feeds etc, would it not? No one is on here inciting violence against anyone, just a little moan and social commentary over a brew.
Clemmie, amongst others, have publicly named & made libellous claims against people on their profiles with hundreds of thousands of followers, profited from other people's misery/experiences directly on their blogs and podcasts without paying them, flouted free stuff to those less fortunate then literally not followed through with the goods & lined their pockets from peddling their friends aspirational tit to the hormonal & sleep deprived.
I've seen shocking messages & comments from a prized few, slating & mocking single parents, people of colour & the poor. Its BIZARRE that it's gone on for so long unnoticed.

Edit: brain fart... Wasn't she privy to that flash in the pan Influencer Training account last year too? I'm just shocked any of them are surprised!

• Heart
More respect to Hungermama. The rest of the are too scared to open their mouths. Even Stylemesunday and Candice Braithwaite who were both written about don't have the balls.
She’s using Tetyana as her mouth piece and HM herself is only talking about it so far using silly cryptic clues and ❤ Emojis all whilst proclaiming to hate drama. She certainly hasn’t dealt with it in an adult fashion.

Reactions: 7
She’s using Tetyana as her mouth piece and HM herself is only talking about it so far using silly cryptic clues and ❤ Emojis all whilst proclaiming to hate drama. She certainly hasn’t dealt with it in an adult fashion.
She really should not be on social media in my opinion, I always found her over-emotional and oversharing.

Reactions: 3
It will be a tad awks at the next instahuns meet. Merry Christmas you filthy animals
I’m finding it interesting to see who has commented and shown support and who hasn’t. Other than Scummy Mummies, UGG & Susie Verill most of the comments have come from smaller accounts who are loving this bandwagon opportunity to get more followers. I haven’t looked at Insta comments recently though so some bigger accounts may now have commented.

Why is anyone surprised?? It's all bull tit. Mod has previous form for bullying, relentlessly, and sending her pathetic pyramid scheme cost trail riders to attack anyone who criticises her. She has form for racism, and trolling other mums. She is greed personified and her stories mainly consist of her moaning about having to be around her little women. I'm glad she's been caught out but her position of white privilege and white fragility (whenever she is caught) means she won't face any consequences. To think she tried to suggest cc was insane when she tried to out her! What a mess of a human being.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Texting with my husband:
'Are you still reading on that Tattle thingy this morning?'
'Yes.'
'Don't you have better things to do with your time?'
'Yes, yes I do. What's your point?'
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Why is anyone surprised?? It's all bull tit. Mod has previous form for bullying, relentlessly, and sending her pathetic pyramid scheme cost trail riders to attack anyone who criticises her. She has form for racism, and trolling other mums. She is greed personified and her stories mainly consist of her moaning about having to be around her little women. I'm glad she's been caught out but her position of white privilege and white fragility (whenever she is caught) means she won't face any consequences. To think she tried to suggest cc was insane when she tried to out her! What a mess of a human being.
*Nodding*

I saw stories last night from clothesmyboyfriendhates telling people to resist coming to here to catch up on the gossip as tattle will be paid advertising for all the hits :sleep:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
*Nodding*
I don’t think many are surprised - it was widely discussed on these threads back in Feb. The only thing I’m curious about is why this is a drama suddenly 8 months later, why expose her now and not then & why the Instahuns are handling it so ridiculously & immaturely with talk of ‘proof’ etc that’s yet to materialise.

I wonder if CC and her crew are involved in this downfall attempt in any way?

Reactions: 9
I saw stories last night from clothesmyboyfriendhates telling people to resist coming to here to catch up on the gossip as tattle will be paid advertising for all the hits :sleep:
😂😴 by telling people not to come she probably sent more people over here than would’ve visited in the first place.

Reactions: 9
I can see what you’re saying but the only difference I can see is that she did it publicly. Maybe I’ve just worked with utter cow bags but I think most people are a

This conversation is brewing in our house too, he’s totally right too I DO have other things to be doing but I just can’t tear myself away.
To be fair, I AM working, my work is online, and I just keep looking with one eye on here ;-).

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Urgh she's annoying as duck 'no one should make money from bullying'. Erm HELLOOO!! that's exactly what mod was caught doing. Clothesmyboyfriend is a fine one to talk she's grown her Own following by commenting and following and arse licking people like mod.

Reactions: 2
The #bekind #womensupportingwomen are the most frustrating phrases that these influencers have come up with.

They might as well just say 'ssshhh' don't talk unless you are in the right tier.
Yes it’s all BS they are the bitchiest of all DONT lecture us on BE KIND. I think this is a lesson to all of them to remember your real life mates. It’s like they’ve all been conned by a Tinder date that they all thought fabulous when really they were a lying tit. Your mates from school, the lady struggling with a buggy to get on the bus, the person in front of you to pick up kid from school..be kind to them do t just be kind to influencers to further your own career. I knew the whole Insta mum clique thing would explode soon but boy I didn’t think it would be so spectacular! MOD shot herself in the foot here there’s absolutely no way she can come back from this. Better get her crocs ready for 5 days a week being a midwife gotta pay the bills for that big ol house
Be kind doesn't substitute calling out poor behaviour, which is what tattle does.

Reactions: 1
Whilst I'm glad she's been found out for being a tit friend and a witch.....the outrage being shown is so over the top.
The main issue I have with instahuns is the selling out of their own children's privacy and childhood....none of them are outraged at this (obvs because they all do it) which is a million times worse than what MOD has done to them!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.