MOD & FOD #9 Gifted loot, pink jumpsuit, I like to pair it with a clumpy boot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone is coming out badly here tbh. What mod did was mega cringe. But all these instamums both LOVING the drama and their fake outrage mixed with absolute pleasure at seeing the queen bee be humiliated in this way is pretty embarrassing too tbh.

Reactions: 34
I think it's her sheer hypocrisy and the fact that it's not just a witch to a mate about another mate. She's come here amongst the "trolls" of tattle and publically slated the women she claims on her insta are "amazing" "inspiring" etc. Lot of difference between a private moan and splashing that tit over the internet.
How many times has she posted on people’s pages about being trolled and bullied (often wrongly as her influencer work being discussed is neither) so for her to actually be a real troll is so hypocritical!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If you thought someone was a pal, colleague or even acquaintance, they worked with you, consoled you over trolls, they were always nice when you met them. Then this person was posting stuff about you on the internet, while being nice to your face. They also had the neck to moan about being trolled. It's kind of a big deal.

Reactions: 12
This whole situation reflects the need for this site.

These women are selling their children's privacy, selling the phallacy that you can buy your way into the cool gang, selling the overconsumption of every item of clothing/furniture/jewellery, selling the 'perfect magazine lifestyle, selling the pressure to keep up, selling the idea that you can be an influencer.

At tattle we have realised that it is utter nonsense and they need to be called out on it. The whole #womensupportingwomen hash tag is utter bullshit because real women supporting each other doesn't just give women the opportunity to sell the over consumption of products they get for free to other women.

The out pouring of support from accounts about the comments shows the MLM element to this media. Women are hoping to get noticed to by ❤ing comments. (And some of them want to take Mods crown)

Mods comments would hurt people's feelings but the use of devastated and heart broken is bollocks.

Where are these women when it comes to supporting the privacy of children, the vulnerable pregnant women buying unnecessary tat, the pile on on a women who asks where #ad is?

It is easier for them to slag of tattle and clemmie for posting on here than to reflect on their own behaviour and how it really isn't supporting women. I actually find the pile on on clemmie pretty revolting too, for women who are all anti-bullying... You could begin to argue that their behaviour isn't great!

I'm glad I found this site, I think there are an incredible amount of supportive, articulate women on here full of wit and fun.

• Heart
Reactions: 78
I dip in and out of MOD threads I will admit I'm not a huge fan of the coopers.
I remember Alice's posts now as thought what a cool name I dident realise Alice was clemmie.
I know her main set of besties ct/dlam .
Dident know she was good friends with mp.
Inpo is total hanger on.
The others all bleating about being trolled I have never heard of they seem to be milking it for all it's worth.
If they have proof why not reveal.
If there was written proof would their be legal action threats.
I was alerted to this mess by Susie jeverill post again some here like her I don't that doesn't make me her troll just she's ain't my cup of tea.
Her post about tattle being a trolling site still means most of influencers spectacularly miss the point.

What defines a troll?
Abuse on their social media platforms via comments?
Abusive private messages sent to dm/ email.
Malicious untrue reports to social services or brands.

Gossip on tattle / munsnet or any other chat forum is not trolling.
So is Alice a troll? Or do her intentions of playing the role of Alice make it more troll like?
Some of stuff Alice said was tame and true.
I have seen worse from other posters.
What they say is because she's a friend it hurts.
But were they ever friends? They are work colleagues in a competative oversatuated industry that is slowing down as Insta engagement is at an an time low.
Nothing boosts engagement like troll drama.
They all manipulating this drama for their own gain they probably would love to knock her off Insta top spot as some would do or say anything to become more popular or infiltrate a click.
This victim mentality and it's worst thing that's ever happened .
If this is the worst thing that's ever happened then they all been lucky enough to lead sheltered lives.
There's so many people in poverty or ill health and they moaning because a so called friend assent that nice.

If anything it's left them all exposed.
We now know the girl gang are fake with fragile foundations, they are not all living their best lives despite all the freebies
Seem clemmie Telford and mother freckles left messages support on hungermamas page so they jumped ship early.
Most of them would throw another under the bus to boost their own profiles.
The whole be kind always you never know what someone's going through as been thrown out of the window.
Along with women supporting women like we 1 homogenous group that should support all women without question even if they disagree with them has always been bonkers and way to shut down any critism or questions. How dare you ask a ? Doubt I'm being truthful you must be a tattle troll.
Do are they all saying clemmie is clearly jealous with a miserable sad hard life and that's why she's chosen to be Alice.

I am not surprised clemmie not as nice as she seems that's been circling for years and the kim Kardashian mumsnet thread exposed her special version of feminism and women supporting women.

Yes mod has come across a hypoctite and not to be trusted but so have half the Insta influencers it's not unique to MOD.
Whilst like I say I'm not a fan I do hope clemmie ok as she has 4 kids and is married to a immature toddler as maybe she does indeed have mental health issues.
It's quite possible she's having a breakdown.
Be interesting see if Insta drama is milked for a 2nd day.
Playing devils advocate here I never have been a public figure but public figures must enjoy moments of privacy and anomity when they can be genuine themselves and have opinions.
Clemmie dident troll under her own name she used a fake name.
I don't know what her intentions were as can't even recall posts about some of these influencers as they all fairly small players.
Must have been quite cathartic as clearly she was being 2 faced and dident like a few of them so this was a way she felt safely/privatly expressing her feelings.
Whilst it's easy to dwell in her misfortune don't all tattle users have the right to be anonymous without being doxxed or messaged by sali Hughes.
Some have had death threats during the last year it's been a hard year for tattle as it's become more well known.
Influencers have a hate campaign towards tattle but weirdly they leading more people to here with this drama.
It seems tattle and other gossip sites are not the problem.
It's the influencers and the infleuncing community themselves.
Some of their lies and game playing have come to to roost and really it's exposed what a sham the industry is.
Half of them are so fragile I'm baffled why they posted for a career in the public eye.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Same. There are two comments about HM that I can see - one stating she seems desperate to be friends with the Instahuns or words to that effect. True.

The other comment making a point about the breakdown of her marriage and whether HM will respect the privacy of her ex and kids. A valid point though ironic coming from MoD.

Not nice that a mate comments at all about you on Tattle but it’s not nasty abusive comments.

HM stated in a message to Tetyana that Mod was bullying a poor single mother. Not on Tattle she wasn’t. HM and That Mummy Smile seem to be making a mountain out of a mole hill and living every minute of it. Mummy Smile , Mercer, even Style Mum is acting like MoD has ruined their lives. Unless there is a lot lot more to this that we’re not aware of, the only name calling that I can see by MoD was about her own husband 😄
Agree. If you consider she her as being actual friends with Motherpukka, then the comments and chats surrounding her are well out of order on a personal level. The Zoe Ball comment is pure nasty (jealousy) and it’s obvious she had irritations about MP getting spoken up for for engaging well and not featuring her kids faces any more, whereas she can’t do that due to FOD so she made some unpleasant comments. The other people, someone called Mercer she met once, Hungermama she passed comment on, etc etc she was a bit bitchy about people she was not close to. They are all just jumping on it for attention.

Reactions: 9
MOD was happy to use these people when she was promoting her book or jewellery. To sit on panels with them etc. To be on their podcasts. She's incredibly two faced.

Both the hoppers where on hungermama podcast! The hypocrisy is astounding!

Reactions: 13
We also don’t know about the ‘inner circle’ ‘higher tier’ (OH MY bleeping GOD FOR REAL? This tit exists?) group chats... if she’s been on their kissing their asses (always commenting on posts with their first names and ‘darling’) then maybe they are all a bit more entitled to feel pissed off with her. But the cryptic posts are pathetic.

Reactions: 8
MOD, as obviously mean girl grown up as she is (with truly dreadful hair) is a more shrewd operator than most of the ones harping on now. That’s why she has the followers she does and they er...don’t. Excellent publicity for all the non-entities though isn’t it.

Reactions: 5
A while back in this thread one of the moderators said that there’s flags as to where people are and it flagged up Alice was in St Lucia when MOD was
I think it was actually Mauritius, not that it makes much difference.

While I think the Instamums are being massive drama llamas over all of this (I particularly love Mercer7 passive aggressively rearranging her shelves) I do get why they are pissed off - MOD (and the majority of the InstaMums) have consistently based their online personas on the mantra of "being kind", the sisterhood and women supporting women (even when women are being dicks and need to be called out on it). MOD has been caught out (again) as being a massive hypocrite.

Reactions: 5
I find tattle really interesting and I found my way here because gradually I was starting to see through all the fake stuff from the insta mums! They really do create a whole new persona that is so far removed from who they are in real life and we all got sucked in! You only have to look at past tweets etc from some of them (RVK Loves for example) to see that the sweet account they run is nothing like the person they are 😢🙄 They constantly call out tattle for being vile and as a forum for bullying etc but then screen shot quite legitimate comments and say things like “what a nasty person you are so and so” and “you must have a sad pathetic life” etc - is that not bullying too then? They are so full of contradictions - they want the fame and money we provide by swiping up etc but roll their eyes if too many people ask what colour lipstick they’re wearing! I’ve had it with them all and deleted the lot 🙌😘

Reactions: 11
Hungermama said in her stories "I hate drama.' Right. So that is why you are creating stories about this 'drama' and being vague. A grown up deals with 'drama' in private, and does not pour more fuel on the fire.

Reactions: 15
This is by far not the worst of her behaviour. Is anyone shocked that she's a snide... And are they seriously proclaiming they're not? I don't doubt, the same WhatsApp groups have bitchiness in them about other 'lesser' instamums but all these appalled Huns daren't say anything because they risked being booted from the inner sanctum. Different now they're on the receipt of it. It's all so vacuous, tit... And temporary. It'll be blown over by tomorrow, because money don't wait darlings!

Reactions: 3
The #bekind #womensupportingwomen are the most frustrating phrases that these influencers have come up with.

They might as well just say 'ssshhh' don't talk unless you are in the right tier.

Be kind doesn't substitute calling out poor behaviour, which is what tattle does.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
More respect to Hungermama. The rest of the are too scared to open their mouths. Even Stylemesunday and Candice Braithwaite who were both written about don't have the balls.

Reactions: 7
It will be a tad awks at the next instahuns meet. Merry Christmas you filthy animals

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If the MODerator joined Tattle to moderate why did she post negative stuff about her peers but positive stuff anonymously about herself?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.