MOD & FOD #9 Gifted loot, pink jumpsuit, I like to pair it with a clumpy boot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sappy mummy has been sat there all night plotting her big reveal. I can imagine the conversations on watsapp. ‘Just do it hun.’ ‘Be brave hun.’

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That mummy smile has just posted a photo of her with MOD and a couple of other women... she seems to really want to out MOD
Ugh, again with the cryptic stuff, just come out with it, say it out loud! They are all so quick to share every little bit of their lives, including their children, if it can earn them money, but then this comes along and they all just keep hinting and being coy. Grow up!

Reactions: 11
She’s also coming across as a massive twit. She can only muster the bollocks when she knows her blonde friends have ‘got her’

Reactions: 6
OMG this is like motherland/eastenders I’m here with the popcorn MOD is over she can’t get any work after this who would work with her??

Reactions: 13
I feel like there is something so shady and dodgy about this.

Sorry I am not buying it
I’ve no doubt that MOD has posted all these comments and been an utter fool, but as I said earlier, I think the true friends will be very hurt and quiet about this and the rest have just had their egos slightly dented and will use this for engagement purposes. Some people will be gutted but they aren’t sobbing for attention in the gram.

Reactions: 12
Morning huns

I bleeping dreamt about this tit last night #overinvested

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Also: this is why I avoid being part of cliques of women. I am now 48 and at one point, when my children were younger, I too was part of a popular clique of mothers from school: all good-looking, nice outfits, wine nights, hotel outings, lavish dinners with our husbands, looking after each other's children etc etc, the envy of the whole school and all good fun right? Till one of the husbands did a stupid thing, all the wives acted all outraged and were all about 'women supporting women' and I expressed a somewhat different opinion.

Well you can guess what happened next: they all turned on ME. Because it was far easier obviously to do that then to deal with the actual problem: the issue between that particular woman and her husband. At the time I was in tears because they all dumped me, bar one. But as time progressed I learned to look at the situation from a more objective perspective and saw for the first time how unhealthy this clique thing was and how unfair women can act while claiming to be 'women supporting women'. All superficial bullshit which admittedly I for some time was happy to be a part of. I now stick to a few good friendships that are completely separate from eachother and I am all the happier for it.

Funny also how the men told me, separately and without their wives knowing, how they felt the whole situation was just ridiculous but they would in no way ever tell them that to their faces 😂. I can imagine the husbands or partners of these Instamums quietly rolling their eyes over this and desperately trying not to take sides.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Sappy mummy has been sat there all night plotting her big reveal. I can imagine the conversations on watsapp. ‘Just do it hun.’ ‘Be brave hun.’
BAHAHAHA 🤣🤣- this is spot on. I want to know how many ‘#you’ve got this mama’ messages she got last night.

Posting that photo is such a dick move. Yes, she did a really crappy thing but this is getting ridiculous. Either grow a pair and name her or take the higher ground, stop airing your dirty laundry and walk away. This is self indulgent nonsense now.
I don’t really see how this situation is any different to how a lot of people behave at work apart from her doing it on a public forum- it’s not nice but everyone witches. Most of the staff rooms I’ve every been in are vicious, the second you leave the room you get torn to bits.

Reactions: 15
Something about the whole situation and timing feels very odd. The over reactions? We all know that people talk about us all of the time. They are grown women that live in each others pockets (quite literally). Tetyana mentions the whatsapp groups numerous times and that MOD admitted to the group? Let's face it, when CJBrough, Gleam, Grace O'Leary get a gig these women are all clamouring (on top of each other) to be involved as this is how they are making money and raising their profile. As an aside, for some, I think the instafame is more important than the income. Yes it is wrong when they are supposedly friends but the "devastation" "heartbreak" "torn apart" seems so over the top. I will end by saying I doubt all of their friendships. They are event friends. They are social friends. Instagram is not real friendship. They all need to grow up and grow a pair.

Reactions: 20
That mummy smile has just posted a photo of her with MOD and a couple of other women... she seems to really want to out MOD
Pathetic.

If she wants to out MoD just come out and say it rather than posting silly photos. If they carry on like this rather than adults, it will backfire on them and they’ll end up with more egg on their face than MoD has.

Reactions: 11
Three separate people who she's confessed to have shown me messages where she is apologising for it. I think she is hoping it will all just go away. I won't share the screenshots, and I know this makes me kinda obsolete here. I just feel like I have to say a little something. For my friends. I really din't mean to join the chat at all - maybe she joined like this too and then feel down the rabbithole. Not ok. I just think it needs pointing out that this is not speculation- she did do this to her friends. Which is not a huge deal in the real world, but if you loved and trusted her, you would be annoyed.

oh excuse my typos. I am holding a small baby. 😇
It's just a damn shame that the same 'friendly' insta clique didn't rally round as much & make so much noise when it was a young single mum fleeing DV getting a barrage of abuse from big insta accounts. Guess it's in their best interest to ride the wave, which is really very sad.

Reactions: 8
Sorry but I really dont get the outcry? I moan my best mate's life choices and how she does things. Its human bleeping nature lol

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Never venture over to this thread (hiyaaaa) but catching up and wowee what a tit show.

Reactions: 9
It's because it's so two faced. She was mates with them but backstabbing them on the internet. She consoled them and empathised over trolls, yet she was one. It's a real cowardly thing to do. She was happy with make money by dealing with them. It's nasty.

Tetyana has now posted 567,485 stories on this. All saying the same things over and over. Stop. We get your point.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m trawling through Instagram to try and find a story where someone speculated that The Home That Made Me and Martha’s Happily Ever After might be two of the accounts caught up in this 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Sorry but I really dont get the outcry? I moan my best mate's life choices and how she does things. Its human bleeping nature lol
Same. There are two comments about HM that I can see - one stating she seems desperate to be friends with the Instahuns or words to that effect. True.

The other comment making a point about the breakdown of her marriage and whether HM will respect the privacy of her ex and kids. A valid point though ironic coming from MoD.

Not nice that a mate comments at all about you on Tattle but it’s not nasty abusive comments.

HM stated in a message to Tetyana that Mod was bullying a poor single mother. Not on Tattle she wasn’t. HM and That Mummy Smile seem to be making a mountain out of a mole hill and living every minute of it. Mummy Smile , Mercer, even Style Mum is acting like MoD has ruined their lives. Unless there is a lot lot more to this that we’re not aware of, the only name calling that I can see by MoD was about her own husband 😄

Reactions: 13
I think it's her sheer hypocrisy and the fact that it's not just a witch to a mate about another mate. She's come here amongst the "trolls" of tattle and publically slated the women she claims on her insta are "amazing" "inspiring" etc. Lot of difference between a private moan and splashing that tit over the internet.

I think she will brush it off like nothing ever happened.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.