MOD & FOD #9 Gifted loot, pink jumpsuit, I like to pair it with a clumpy boot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I totally see why people are annoyed but i am living for the sheer exaggerated drama! One of the instahuns implied it was MODS fault she tripped and nearly broke her foot because she has just been so out of sorts for 3 days... seriously what 😂
Anyone who talks about it who wasnt directly involved probably doesnt give a tit either and just wants the engagement!
How the other half live eh and how little they have to be worrying about. My best friend tried to knock me out after a night out a few years ago and i wasnt even half as miffed as the instamums are 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I think she will go down the route of wanting to fit into Tattle to expose trolls or something like that. But if that was the case...then why not stick to slagging off yourself and FOD? She didn't have to rip into her friends...which has shown her true nature.

Reactions: 8
So my husband asked me last night 'wat have you been up to today?'. Told him about my day and ended with '...oh and then tit blew up on social media which was interesting'. I could see he hesitated to ask but he did anyway 'What?'. So I explained (and had to do a fair bit of explaining because of course he had no idea what Tattle is, who these Instamums are etc, I even had to show some of their feeds so he could get an idea lol). He was quiet for a bit and then all he said was:

'Women.'

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I get the impression Tetyana is LOVING this. I laughed when she smacked in a story today briefly advertising herself to all of the new people flicking through her stories. Shameless!
Who even is she? Never heard of her until a new poster posted about her as their first post on here yesterday 🧐 and it has absolutely nothing to do with her anyway.

They'll all slag off tattle but happily join here or accept the followers from here

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Who even is she? Never heard of her until a new poster posted about her as their first post on here yesterday 🧐 and it has absolutely nothing to do with her anyway.

They'll all slag off tattle but happily join here or accept the followers from here
It annoys me so much that these influencers keep referring to Tattle as a gossip site, and it members as bullies and trolls. Tattle in my opinion is a commenting or discussion site focused on the realm of social media, its members opting for sharing their opinions and discussions on a semi-closed forum. These influencers act so outraged and they keep claiming that expressing a different opinion makes you a bully. So delusional.

Reactions: 19
Morning🥰.

What will today bring in the world of the Insta Hun Aga Saga?

Will MoD surface?
Will she make an important statement in trolling (dm Sali , she’s the best for that advice)?
Has Tatyana drawn breath yet?

Hope they didn’t buy group tickets together for next year’s Bestival , who’d want to share sequins and glitter with Clem the undercover Troll.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Oh no. It's quite clear that I am in the wrong place. I really didn't mean any major drama. I joined to see screenshots as I was unsure exactly what my friends were so irate about, and couldn't help saying a few things. I don't mean to be a big deal here, but yes, there is proof. She's let down her friends. And it isn't ok. Other than that, I have no beef and no comments. I really am a muggle. don't chuck me to the death eaters. N'night!
Since you know some of the people who are hurt, could I ask you why did mod come clean now? We have known she was Alice sinc Feb, why confess now, 8 months later?

Reactions: 6
If Tetyana continues to do a reel of stories today, her and HM and the rest of them need to be careful that the bully doesn’t become the bullied.

Someone seems to be loving their newfound limelight a little too much at the moment.

Reactions: 18
If Tetyana continues to do a reel of stories today, her and HM and the rest of them need to be careful that the bully doesn’t become the bullied.

Someone seems to be loving their newfound limelight a little too much at the moment.
i think she deleted all her stories last night. Due to her being discussed on here and her stories being screenshotted!

Reactions: 5
I laughed at Tetyana saying she has no time for drama. Eh you've made 5754 stories about it dear, clearly she is loving it and using it to boost her own profile.

They should show the proof - tit or get off the pot!

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Her main claim to fame is as Hungermama’s friend. She’s apparently taken on the mantle as her protector. The never ending story is Tetyana.

i think she deleted all her stories last night. Due to her being discussed on here and her stories being screenshotted!
Yes, just had a look, and they are gone, if she likes writing as much as she likes talking, then she should pop over here and join the party. She undoubtedly will.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I agree there is definitely the chance of the bully becoming the bullied. And if that happens there will never be any lessons learned it will be a case of ‘I made a mistake and everyone tore me apart - look what women can do to each other, woe is me’

Reactions: 13
From reading here and the various Instagram posts this is insta-influencer drama at its best.

what you have to remember is that for these ‘top tier’ insta mum influencers this is their ‘job’ and life. People who thought they were friends with MOD who clearly were from seeing their posts have been thrown under the bus by her on here. Various have commented on the Instagram posts showing support for hungermama & that_mummy_smile. They will be commenting to show they know what’s happening and to pick their side.

and now the next tier of insta mums are sitting in the wings getting involved even though they’re not directly affected but my goodness this is an excellent way to get noticed and followers.

the ultimate insta-mum scandal as it’s trolls and tatler based BY ONE OF THEIR OWN.

When you think of the recent brands MOD has worked with like m and s and more importantly the other influencers she’s worked with on these campaigns who won’t work with her again.

Lets hoe their freebie house is nearly done as it’s all going to be drying up soon.

Although I imagine FOD will come away unscathed as he keeps himself fairly separate to her. And his followers are so obsessed and won’t care (or understand) what has gone on.

but this is ultimate 🍿

Reactions: 8
It annoys me so much that these influencers keep referring to Tattle as a gossip site, and it members as bullies and trolls. Tattle in my opinion is a commenting or discussion site focused on the realm of social media, its members opting for sharing their opinions and discussions on a semi-closed forum. These influencers act so outraged and they keep claiming that expressing a different opinion makes you a bully. So delusional.
Completely agree. On Hungermama’s stories, she said that ‘Alice’ had ‘trolled and bullied’ her by coming onto Tattle to discuss HM and other Instamums. Er, no. ‘Alice’ came on here to express her opinion about others on IG. Yes, it hurts to find out that a so called friend isn’t all that struck on you, but if she was ‘trolling and bullying’, she would have done it directly through your account and probably been a lot nastier about it. I wish these people would learn the difference.

Reactions: 12
I have made some absolute umm-dingers of mistakes in my time. There have, on occasion, been times where I have hurt those closest to me. However, on those occasions I have grown a set of bollocks and took the backlash accepting whatever anger was thrown at me. It’s called being an adult.

Whatever Mods reasons for throwing her ‘mates’ under the bus it isn’t as bad not owning it. We’re all bleeping human and there is an hypocrite at times in all of us. But she has dropped the biggest bollock and she needs to address it if she is gonna continue to preach to the masses about sisterhood etc. I bet Danielle Parry is bleeping pissing herself.

Reactions: 20
That mummy smile has just posted a photo of her with MOD and a couple of other women... she seems to really want to out MOD

Reactions: 4
I feel like there is something so shady and dodgy about this.

Sorry I am not buying it

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.