MOD & FOD #7 When my grid gets full of #pressdiscount plugs, it’s time to whip out my saintly scrubs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has FOD already used that as an engagement boosting picture or will he add it to the list now?
Perhaps she was hoping that a ‘handyman’ service would offer to send a minion round to service her lightbulb problem.

Reactions: 6
On stories Gimmie is saying that a bulb as gone in her light fitting and - this only happens when knob is away out the country - chill mod its one bulb out of a 6 bulb light fitting 🙄
Why was this even mentioned. I can change a bulb and effing fire alarm batteries (which usually go when my Husband is away).

The dress is not suitable for anyone above an A cup. B at a push. Why M&S put her in it is beyond me, but another reason they are losing money.

Reactions: 6
To be fair, if I was MOD and my child was in A&E for the third time this year I would have gone in wearing my scrubs and lanyard to give myself an ounce of credibility. Three visits is likely to require follow up from the Health Visiting team, at least.

Reactions: 14
To be fair, if I was MOD and my child was in A&E for the third time this year I would have gone in wearing my scrubs and lanyard to give myself an ounce of credibility. Three visits is likely to require follow up from the Health Visiting team, at least.
And yet FoD was later showing the twins doing out of control bed jumping .

Reactions: 9
And yet FoD was later showing the twins doing out of control bed jumping .
There’s a high possibility she actually cut her head on that evening. She could easily have done it jumping on the bed on Sunday evening...

Reactions: 3
New thread suggestion:
Gimmie Gimmie Gimmie Japan after midnight, help me with the twinnies though when Slymon’s away 🎤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
I just don’t understand this ‘everything for the gram’ attitude. How are your children going to learn boundaries if you allow them to exhibit bad behaviour just so you can film it. The latest example is jumping on the beds like that - yes it’s fun for the kids but I would not encourage it in case they think it’s ok to do it when you’re not there and one of them injures themselves. I don’t want to be a Debbie downer as I appreciate its not the most dangerous thing in the world but it’s just one example of many of the these kids being made to play up to the camera.
Those kids are just performing monkeys to him. It’s terrible.

Reactions: 12
There’s a high possibility she actually cut her head on that evening. She could easily have done it jumping on the bed on Sunday evening...
Yes, very possible. But it was a moronic thing to post after St Gimme did her A&E post.

Reactions: 8
Yes, very possible. But it was a moronic thing to post after St Gimme did her A&E post.
I very much imagine he filmed it Sunday night, she did the a&e trip and he posted it delayed. It’s unlikely she fell off a swing Sunday evening... I hope if the report was an indoor accident the health visitors are informed as these 2 morons have no idea about safeguarding.

Reactions: 5
She either pissed off someone at m&s or someone was generally annoyed at pandering to these instamums that can't even deliver a few lines.

They picked a truly horrific dress that is totally unsuitable for her.

I can imagine an long time m&s pr employee laughing at her from the sidelines while telling her she looks just like Holly.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I very much imagine he filmed it Sunday night, she did the a&e trip and he posted it delayed. It’s unlikely she fell off a swing Sunday evening... I hope if the report was an indoor accident the health visitors are informed as these 2 morons have no idea about safeguarding.
In reality the head injury probably occurred during the planned bed jumping post :unsure: 🤣

She either pissed off someone at m&s or someone was generally annoyed at pandering to these instamums that can't even deliver a few lines.

They picked a truly horrific dress that is totally unsuitable for her.

I can imagine an long time m&s pr employee laughing at her from the sidelines while telling her she looks just like Holly.
I've just seen ED in a similar style dress. The Influencers are puppets and have no say over what they are put in. ED doesn't look much better (not sure where dress was from but similar style).

Gimmie Gimmie Gimmie Japan after midnight, help me with the twinnies though when Slymon’s away
THIS FOR THE THREAD PLEASE

Reactions: 10
I thought she was all about empowerment and girls/women can do anything boys/men can.
It’s such a line with these kinds of people. They don’t actually feel like that they just know it sounds good to say 😂

Reactions: 3
Things that happened over the years while MY husband was away travelling: broken dishwasher, broken waterheater (three times), different warning lights all of a sudden flashing in the car, sometimes the minute after I dropped him off with said car at the airport, blown fuses and on one occasion the whole fusebox, mad dashes with either kid to A&E (think high fevers coupled with severe dehydration, gash above the eye due to falling off staircase while scraping the face along the wall, broken collarbone etc etc), many MANY light bulbs giving up on me and my poor lamps, Playstation malfunctions (that is usually when hell breaks loose because bloody kids can not live without their Playstation obvs), runaway cats, malfunctioning garage door, oven giving out, teenage crises involving very late night trips to other people's houses picking up said teenagers and sooooo much more.

Have no idea how I managed, especially since I also do not have a nanny or cleaner, :rolleyes: but am sure any of the following strategies did the trick:

1 fix it myself;
2 when no idea how to fix it myself I Googled it then fixed it myself;
3 when in doubt phoned husband to ask for advice or proper instructions (which he was always happy to give) and then fixed it myself;
4 if it turned out it was actually something I could not fix myself I phoned a professional, phone numbers happily provided by husband;
5 if it was something not of importance, could not be fixed by myself but too ridiculous to have a professional do it....like a light bulb change at some height.......WAIT FOR HUSBAND TO RETURN AND LET HIM DO IT!

Hardly rocket science but what do I know, I am not an influencer.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Why was this even mentioned. I can change a bulb and effing fire alarm batteries (which usually go when my Husband is away).

The dress is not suitable for anyone above an A cup. B at a push. Why M&S put her in it is beyond me, but another reason they are losing money.
I fully expect an inappropriate 'joke' from FOD about how Clemmie is left sat in the gloom like a mother from a food bank who can't top up her meter.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just loving how Fod thinks it is funny to make jokes about food banks !😡
Not everyone is gifted gusto fod . Did you poke fun at the starving children in Africa too when you visited ? You are a disgrace

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Things that happened over the years while MY husband was away travelling: broken dishwasher, broken waterheater (three times), different warning lights all of a sudden flashing in the car, sometimes the minute after I dropped him off with said car at the airport, blown fuses and on one occasion the whole fusebox, mad dashes with either kid to A&E (think high fevers coupled with severe dehydration, gash above the eye due to falling off staircase while scraping the face along the wall, broken collarbone etc etc), many MANY light bulbs giving up on me and my poor lamps, Playstation malfunctions (that is usually when hell breaks loose because bloody kids can not live without their Playstation obvs), runaway cats, malfunctioning garage door, oven giving out, teenage crises involving very late night trips to other people's houses picking up said teenagers and sooooo much more.

Have no idea how I managed, especially since I also do not have a nanny or cleaner, :rolleyes: but am sure any of the following strategies did the trick:

1 fix it myself;
2 when no idea how to fix it myself I Googled it then fixed it myself;
3 when in doubt phoned husband to ask for advice or proper instructions (which he was always happy to give) and then fixed it myself;
4 if it turned out it was actually something I could not fix myself I phoned a professional, phone numbers happily provided by husband;
5 if it was something not of importance, could not be fixed by myself but too ridiculous to have a professional do it....like a light bulb change at some height.......WAIT FOR HUSBAND TO RETURN AND LET HIM DO IT!

Hardly rocket science but what do I know, I am not an influencer.
Every time. I had 5children in 10 years. Husband has worked away continuously. No issues. Rarely mentioned on Instagram but then I guess I don't need validation from strangers 🙄

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.