MOD & FOD #7 When my grid gets full of #pressdiscount plugs, it’s time to whip out my saintly scrubs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does have a point. It's easy to not take responsibility by just saying it's all a joke but words can and do hurt.

Wow- i'm totally fangirling right now. That's a work of art.
This is where social media can be very hard to gauge ... 'tone' is not applicable, therefore some people might not find it funny he thinks he's solving poverty by turning himself into sausages. I'm late to this so I think he has already amended the caption to what it actually said, but I will say it time and time again, accounts as big as his will not please everyone and if you're going to say something that may offend, be prepared to take responsibility and deal with responsibly. Otherwise, the internet really is just some lawless echo chamber where anything goes and no one is protected ...

Reactions: 4
I’d rather like to make him into sausages and cook him on his overpriced freebie BBQ. 😁

Joking Simon, that’s a joke....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He will be nearly in Japan if he’s now in his way to San Francis for a business trip.

The Scummy Mummy featured in MoD’s new podcast is living up to her name. The state of her jumpsuit and hair is 😬 and people are complimenting both jumpsuits.
San Francisco, not San Francis.

Reactions: 2
They act like entitled knob-wipes, his jokes about food banks, her comments about how she doesn't want turtles to die from plastic in the ocean but she can’t cope without a plastic spoon...(also clearly can’t just shove a spoon in her bag from home). Why do people give these twerps the time of day never mind freebies 🤷‍♀️

Oh look it's the super mario sisters

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
They act like entitled knob-wipes, his jokes about food banks, her comments about how she doesn't want turtles to die from plastic in the ocean but she can’t cope without a plastic spoon...(also clearly can’t just shove a spoon in her bag from home). Why do people give these twerps the time of day never mind freebies 🤷‍♀️

Truly repelling outfits, they just scream 'do not come near me', don't they? And the haircuts make it even worse.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Clemmie’s M&S video, in the prize-winningly awful dress, with 50+ comments reiterating the awfulness of the dress... has been taken down from the ‘marksandspencer’ Instagram.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
FOD really is a jerk, he perfectly well KNOWS his caption was offensive, otherwise why amend it, but he still needs to act rude about it to someone who had the guts to say something negative.

View attachment 43563
But, hey, everyone knows that food banks are a source of endless comedy material. There's nothing tickles your funny bone more than joking about children going hungry because their parents can't afford to feed them.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
But, hey, everyone knows that food banks are a source of endless comedy material. There's nothing tickles your funny bone more than joking about children going hungry because their parents can't afford to feed them.
I know right? Don't these people know you can just order Gusto, geez? :rolleyes:

Reactions: 16

Presumably, these jumpsuits are to be worn when you think your arse and hips don't look quite big enough?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Those jumpsuits and their occupants belong in an episode of OITNB. Revolting females, both of them.

Reactions: 5
Clemmie’s M&S video, in the prize-winningly awful dress, with 50+ comments reiterating the awfulness of the dress... has been taken down from the ‘marksandspencer’ Instagram.
I can still see it (in all its dreadfulness).

Reactions: 3
Truly repelling outfits, they just scream 'do not come near me', don't they? And the haircuts make it even worse.
I have that boiler suit 🙈 I actually get loads of compliments when I wear it!

But seeing it there makes me want to immediately incinerate it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There is so much that is embarrassing about the M&S video but Clemmie she would pair the skirt with a 'chunky knit' by reaching for a thin, short sleeve cashmere jumper is hilarious. Anyone with an ounce of integrity would say to the team, 'hang on this isn't a chunky knit, can we change the line?'. But not our Clemmie, she'll do anything for the cash.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes, I can still see the video. It was worse the second time. The bust and neck area is the worst part.

I saw that Amanda Holden gave it a red heart like.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Can you??! Where?
It had gone. I looked twice.
I'll check again.

It's the middle square 6 rows down.

It's the middle square 6 rows down.
Oh I’ve found it. My bad.
Now 112 comments condemning the dress.
Just saw that you'd spotted it 🤦‍♀️🤣. It is a dreadful dress, not helped by the fact that she's looks uncomfortable, her posture is surprisingly bad.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.