MOD & FOD #7 When my grid gets full of #pressdiscount plugs, it’s time to whip out my saintly scrubs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god the Lara of London one is awful. I’ve reported it and the earn your roast one. These mothers are bloody idiots.

Reactions: 3
Anyone else feel uneasy about this thread signposting people to very specific inappropriate pictures that are on accounts other than the ODs?

Reactions: 9
Anyone else feel uneasy about this thread signposting people to very specific inappropriate pictures that are on accounts other than the ODs?
Yes, me. Though intentions are honourable.

I think we absolutely have a duty to report such images, when we spot them personally, but we need to remind ourselves we have no idea who might be lurking on these pages.

Reactions: 8
I feel uneasy that I’m being given information about accounts which when I look at them are so narcissistic, dull and pointless it really makes me wonder about Instagram/influencers and the future of my children. How are there so many of these self important arrogant twats that live in bubbles thinking people adore them and anyone who thinks it’s all bollocks or sharing your kids is out of order is an evil troll. Just utterly pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
My god the Lara of London one is awful. I’ve reported it and the earn your roast one. These mothers are bloody idiots.
I reported it twice. Both times they said it didn’t go against their guidelines. But for some reason afterwards I could see it, but when I clicked on it, it wasn’t viewable.

Every single one of my reports was rejected by Instagram. One was very obviously against guidelines. It’s very depressing.

Reactions: 4
I reported it twice. Both times they said it didn’t go against their guidelines. But for some reason afterwards I could see it, but when I clicked on it, it wasn’t viewable.
These are horrendous. If these women have partners, friends and family around them, why aren’t they stepping in? Quite revolting.

Reactions: 5
It's unfathomable. LofL is a contributor to Babyccino.
It’s obviously an auto response where screening doesn’t detect nudity. The responses are almost immediate so not reviewed by a human. I’ve reported most of those on those ridiculous accounts and they’ve not been removed, equally I’ve reported many bare child buttocks and bodies and they’ve not been removed. Whatever they use to detect nudity must screen most of these and they pass, there’s only a few which you don’t get an immediate response but are removed a bit later.
Shocking really how little child protection there is.
I’m also horrified that the OD’s are so fame obsessed and self important they have to document online everything they do. Don’t they want to just switch off? Nope. Here we are, together. I’m surprised we don’t have post coital posts with rundown from FOD on how to navigate a vulva successfully and tips from Clemmie in how to handle a penis for maximum result post vasectomy. I imagine FODs caption and metaphors would be outstanding.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s obviously an auto response where screening doesn’t detect nudity. The responses are almost immediate so not reviewed by a human. I’ve reported most of those on those ridiculous accounts and they’ve not been removed, equally I’ve reported many bare child buttocks and bodies and they’ve not been removed. Whatever they use to detect nudity must screen most of these and they pass, there’s only a few which you don’t get an immediate response but are removed a bit later.
Shocking really how little child protection there is.
I’m also horrified that the OD’s are so fame obsessed and self important they have to document online everything they do. Don’t they want to just switch off? Nope. Here we are, together. I’m surprised we don’t have post coital posts with rundown from FOD on how to navigate a vulva successfully and tips from Clemmie in how to handle a penis for maximum result post vasectomy. I imagine FODs caption and metaphors would be outstanding.
Yet, two other posts I reported recently, in different accounts were deleted.

No one cares where you are you dull self obsessed wankers. You’ve gone for some time together. You’ve both posted every day. You are addicted to your phones and instagram and it’s sad as f. If I went for a weekend break for anniversary with my oh and he took shots for the gram and posted stories, I’d be fuming. What is wrong with them?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Omg that story where FOD gives MOD the anniversary gift. So fake and set up and if it wasn't why would you share that? So look at us and how great we are

• Sick
  • Sad
You're on your anniversary break FFS. Can you not once, just once stop thinking about the 'content angle' and how it will look on the 'Gram???

Even Barack Obama knew better than to even glance at his phone during dinner with his family or when on a date night with Michelle. It was an iron clad rule they had. And he was the President of the United States FFS.

• Heart
  • Haha
What a shite pretend surprise voice MoD has.

At least we know she’ll never be able to add Actress to her CV, should she call Tanya for advice?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.