MOD & FOD #7 When my grid gets full of #pressdiscount plugs, it’s time to whip out my saintly scrubs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Clemmie, Arfur Daley called from 1983, he wants his camel coat coat back.........

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I saw it in store yesterday and really like the coat 😄 that shade really doesn’t suit my colouring though

Reactions: 1
Oh my god they’ve used the phrase ‘in my scrubs’ in the ad I’m going to keel over

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh my god they’ve used the phrase ‘in my scrubs’ in the ad I’m going to keel over
Lol
“Clemmie’s-still-looking-good-after-a-shift-in-my-scrubs floral polo neck”
So she only wears that top about once a month then?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
The single buttons look like nipples.
The button placement is naff and looks wrong - most coats of that style have buttons aligned, M&S again trying and failing yet again.

Did anyone watch the video of MOD on the M&S website talking about knitwear - no doubt scripted but who would take fashion advice from her and what does she mean by saying ‘it’s all about the neckline for me’. Seeing her in the video which isn’t photoshopped, in frumpy cropped trousers, really highlights that the poster images were really up. Released on the same day as she should us all her magazine article about how she promotes body positivity.

Reactions: 3
I don't mind her being in the ad, I mean, as an 'influencer', it would be a hard gig to say no to. But I am uncomfortable with the use of her NHS role to promote sales.

Reactions: 27
Re the coat, The fabric on the right hand side (in the picture) isn’t laying correctly. It looked the same on her, so not only fugly but crappily made.

Reactions: 5
M&S have got this campaign so very wrong.
Marks and Spencer are consistent when it comes to getting campaigns so very wrong and it always seems to involve influenzas.

No one with a brain wants these people marketing things at us - it just makes us all cringe.

What a waste of a brain. What a waste of a career and what a waste of a university place on a woman that gave up midwifery to flog coats that would have us all looking like DCI Gene Hunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her dead eyed, slightly pissed, self congratulatory stories last night were horrific. She has no self awareness whatsoever- it’s painful.

Reactions: 14
Omggg that barf coloured shapeless jumper M&S put her in and those Benny Hill trousers ...gross ....(not body shaming her in any way, just shaming M&S and they're making her out to be a frumpy dressed granny - I think she dressed way better when she was doing it herself and not influenced by the money and letting them dress her) and as for neck lines...they all have the same neckline!?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
‘This cardigan is made with something called ‘stay soft’ which means that it ‘stays soft’.

No tit Sherlock of the clothing world. Who’d have thought it.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I wonder what the powers that be at Kings think of her capitalising on her job in this advertising campaign. Maybe she is donating her fee to Sands?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.