MOD & FOD #7 When my grid gets full of #pressdiscount plugs, it’s time to whip out my saintly scrubs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she trying to catch flies? What an odd weird face she’s pulling. It seems more like an oversized veneer advert by a poorly dressed woman than a clothes advert for a middle aged woman.
Coat is vile. Unflattering and frankly poo coloured. Blouse is matronly but I guess fits with health profession image.
Anyone remember FOD’s bizarre story at the station being a clothes influencer?
I'm a health care professional and there's no way on earth I'd stoop to wearing such god awful clothes that she's promoting

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ok it’s exciting, money and high profile, but why does she keep going on about how proud she is? Proud of what? Putting clothes on? Posing? Managing to almost close her lips over her teeth? Proud of bloody what? How is this a ‘strong woman’ or aspirational. It’s flogging unpleasant clothes for M&S. Trying to make people buy things because she’s wearing them.
Proud?
More proud than being present at the birth of people’s babies? More proud that actually doing hard work and something worthwhile.
And she spent her day in a theme park ‘working’ doing what?
God she is so awful. Worse by the day.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Ok it’s exciting, money and high profile, but why does she keep going on about how proud she is? Proud of what? Putting clothes on? Posing? Managing to almost close her lips over her teeth? Proud of bloody what? How is this a ‘strong woman’ or aspirational. It’s flogging unpleasant clothes for M&S. Trying to make people buy things because she’s wearing them.
Proud?
More proud than being present at the birth of people’s babies? More proud that actually doing hard work and something worthwhile.
As a health care professional, I'm proud of my role as a patient advocate and advisor and I'm proud that I've been selected to represent my peers in a very niche role , which will hopefully support patients going through possibly one of the worst time of their lives , and also been asked to present a paper at an international conference next year...not fannying around playing dress up , but then I have morals and adhere to my code of conduct

• Heart
Reactions: 21
As a health care professional, I'm proud of my role as a patient advocate and advisor and I'm proud that I've been selected to represent my peers in a very niche role , which will hopefully support patients going through possibly one of the worst time of their lives , and also been asked to present a paper at an international conference next year...not fannying around playing dress up , but then I have morals and adhere to my code of conduct
You just sound like a bitter jealous hater, didn't you know every woman aspires to being a model ;)

Biggest eye roll ever at her FULL DAY OF SHOOTING at a fareground, such a hard worker getting a few snaps to flog more overpriced tat. A real model does have a busy day on a shoot but Saint Clemmie Hooper probably did less work than they do for test shots.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ive found the ludicrous post that Clemmie made in July when you just happened to buy that M&S boiler suit “on a whim” 🤥 I cant find the M&S bra-let post though?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Proud?
I thought this too after her stories last night - aren't you proud of other stuff too? One for the memory bank - memory of WHAT? I don't get it.

Reactions: 9
The coat makes me think of Paddington Bear, which is not right because his was blue and actually probably more like MOD’s style.

View attachment 38694

Which of us will admit to already plopping this lovely piece in our M&S basket?
I bought the entire collection the moment I heard about it!

Just kidding. I do like the floral top though, but not enough to buy it. :)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Proud?
Pride at achieving an Influencer's dream of a paid partnership with M&S? Who knows, perhaps they are the goal!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The turtle/polo neck looks like something to possibly wear skiing, like a long underwear top.

It also looks like a PJ top. It doesn’t go with the coat. The coat colour is horrendous. Very Eighties. The bag is also horrendous. The colour of it clashes with the coat. Her story last night was depressingly shallow.

The coat is fugly. Really awful.
6C4E6360-509B-46F4-BA9B-733B65A4C71F.jpeg

The top is reasonably priced and whoopee C has made in onto their website
AEC72CAE-8DC4-418A-B7D6-9A38B5479F82.jpeg

#awfullyproud

Reactions: 4
It’s so not her style is it? She prefers a designer number - Chanel, Gucci etc. Don’t blame her. If I could afford it I would. But don’t make out you love it Clemmie to get others to spend their hard earned money
Exactly. And rather telling when she goes to the launch with her Gucci bag instead of an M&S one.

I honestly don’t get how one day she’s in Women’s Health proud of flaunting her curves for the sake of her overexposed daughter’s, and then next she’s lapping up the praises for her photoshopped ad campaign.

Reactions: 11
I cancelled a Women's Health Subscription due to the amount of women in gym gear, in high heels, sprayed with water, trying to look sexy. I don't want my teen girls thinking that is normal. It is a rag.

Reactions: 8
Exactly. And rather telling when she goes to the launch with her Gucci bag instead of an M&S one.

I honestly don’t get how one day she’s in Women’s Health proud of flaunting her curves for the sake of her overexposed daughter’s, and then next she’s lapping up the praises for her photoshopped ad campaign.
And not wearing her M & S coat to model her tinpot jewellery collection in even though it’s def something she would wear ..... mmmm yeah 🤨

I saw the coat in M&S earlier and thought ‘ooh that looks quite nice’ then I saw a big tag attached to it with her mug staring back at me and it put me RIGHT off!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.