MOD & FOD #7 When my grid gets full of #pressdiscount plugs, it’s time to whip out my saintly scrubs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I quite often buy uniform from M&S but not now lol. See ya 👋 M&S. Mind you I decided that last week and went to Sainsbury’s after they sent thefarmersarse free school uniform.

M&S, giving clothes to people who sell their kids and using floggers in photoshopped photos won’t make people buy your stuff.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
F44C74BA-233D-491A-8635-2FB55648293F.jpeg

Sorry clicked send before i had finished ! It is heavily photo shopped ! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!🤣🤣. Her head is on at an angle and her face is a lot but the most obvious is her neck!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
She absolutely loves herself doesn’t she. Complete narcissist. I’m embarrassed for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Yel

She looks totally different in the video, although blink and you miss her bit

1-Fullscreen capture 05092019 112730.jpg

Reactions: 1
Just shown this to a colleague (who uses photo shop for a living) and he confirms it has been doctored. He says it's a really rubbish job and then hit me with lots of jargon about 'relative proportionality' or some such gubbins, at which point I pretended I needed the loo.

But, hey yeah, let's hear it for body confidence - but only if you're white, middle class and a (photo shopped) size 8/10, right?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Yel

lots of jargon about 'relative proportionality' or some such gubbins
There are tricks you can use to make someone appear different without doctoring the photos.

But is that any better than not photoshopping? It's still painting an unrealistic image of someone.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Yel

Of all the things you can do in the world to make someone proud, being paid to model clothes doesn't rate that highly to me.

1-Fullscreen capture 05092019 115404.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Dam!! another company I'll have to boycott..... gutted too, my kids and I love their jumbo Fish Fingers 🤬

These two are ruining my life. They've put me in the tit too, we have sofa.com furniture and I need a couple of pieces. I have to remove them from my 'never buy from again companies list'

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If she had an ounce of integrity she would call out M&S on the photoshopping. But to no one's surprise she's busy lapping up the attention that feeds her narcissism. All her "woke" articles are just making the right sounds to make her seem ooh so relatable and real.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm guessing the value of her M&S jumpsuit has now gone up when she decides to sell it on her preloved page

Reactions: 7
Why do they all say they are ‘sharing’ things with us? I’m so excited to share this with you all. Oh duck off love, unless you’re sharing the profits of your elongated neck then I’m not interested.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
M&S’s problems run deeper than their shite press team. But sacking those dizzy mares would be a good place to start.
Their press team are laughable. The Breast Cancer Tee Shirt campaign was disastrous. The PR Team are obsessed with IG accounts. All unrelatable. The only woman who deserves a huge nod is Caroline (Knickersmodelsown) who is genuinely great and stylish and a real charity advocate.

Reactions: 9
I wonder how the influencer shoe range went?!
Their shoe colab was a joke, there are a lot of Grammers out there known for their interest in shoes, En Brogue for one, were they asked to be part of it? no, instead we got flip flops with pom poms, that look like they fell off the front of a Twinkle comic from DLAM. M&S need to do better and make wiser choices.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.