MOD & FOD #7 When my grid gets full of #pressdiscount plugs, it’s time to whip out my saintly scrubs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes MP & PP are lovely and actually chat back and forth with no hint of ‘holier than thou’ about them!

I’ve really got a stick up my arse recently about MOD (obvs) and SMS - the pair of them boil my piss.

This whole body positivity bollocks isn’t designed to make us feel better about our bodies it’s designed intentionally to make us feel part of a collective! It’s just another way to reel us in, ‘look at us mums, lumps, bumps and wobbly bits’, its an attempt to connect us to her even more because ‘she’s just like us hey’?! No! She’s not just like us because before long she’ll be strapping her tits into Rigby & Peller while we’ll be strapping ours into George at Asda and wondering why ours don’t look like that!

She doesn’t care how you feel in that swimming costume so long as you buy the one she’s being paid to sell to you and she does that by making you feel good about yourself a bit like those shops that use the changing room mirrors that make you appear slimmer!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Yes MP & PP are lovely and actually chat back and forth with no hint of ‘holier than thou’ about them!

I’ve really got a stick up my arse recently about MOD (obvs) and SMS - the pair of them boil my piss.

This whole body positivity bollocks isn’t designed to make us feel better about our bodies it’s designed intentionally to make us feel part of a collective! It’s just another way to reel us in, ‘look at us mums, lumps, bumps and wobbly bits’, its an attempt to connect us to her even more because ‘she’s just like us hey’?! No! She’s not just like us because before long she’ll be strapping her tits into Rigby & Peller while we’ll be strapping ours into George at Asda and wondering why ours don’t look like that!

She doesn’t care how you feel in that swimming costume so long as you buy the one she’s being paid to sell to you and she does that by making you feel good about yourself a bit like those shops that use the changing room mirrors that make you appear slimmer!
Love this 👏👏👏 so true

Reactions: 4
Breaking news: women have body hair and wonky teeth. I don't follow her close enough to know if she has facials, waxes, manicures, eyebrow shaping but I'm sure I have seen her advertise extortionate lotions and potions. And she at least has the time to spend doing her nails.
Screenshot_20190901_203748.jpg
That's great that she has posted photos of her normal (white, able, healthy) body. It's interesting that the first in the series of 3 - the one you see when browsing the grid - is very flattering.

Reactions: 12
Breaking news: women have body hair and wonky teeth. I don't follow her close enough to know if she has facials, waxes......
Yes she does have waxed - it falls under Fanny Admin....

Reactions: 8
I’m so relieved that MoD has enlightened us women we have cellulite, lumps and bumps and all that stuff, who knew🤔🙄.

It’s a good job she’s here to save the day; told us from a beach in Turkey , good ol’ Clemmie.

I don’t know what we’d do without her insight.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s an endless cycle of bollocks

⭕ Body positivity- twins-wallpaper-midwife-sofa-holiday-buy tit I advertise-empower women-me time-party planners-twins- midwifery-paint-buy my tit-tiles-holiday-me time-couple time-body positivity ⭕

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh my that breaking news post...I get what she's trying to say, but really. It comes out all wrong and patronising rather than empowering!!! She says all this whilst on her gorgeous beach holiday, after all her freebies, gifts and nannies... And even advises we "look around us next time". Love, I don't need to look around next time I'm on holiday cos a I can't afford one, b, I have a mirror and c I'm not dumb, I already knew this!!!!!
Plus, she's not stick thin yes, but I'd like to see her posting the same shots and 'breaking news' if she was 5 times bigger and doing without all the freebies ...

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I get really annoyed by posts like that (not just MOD’s) as it just seems like a blatant invitation for people to say ‘oh but you look amazing, hun’ which defeats the whole purpose of it.

Reactions: 19
Yes she does have waxed - it falls under Fanny Admin....

I won't be rushing to buy the tangerine two piece she is wearing, that's for sure. It looks awful.

Reactions: 5
Anyone notice FOD has put MW resorts under his current post but no hint of #AD?!
No, I hadn't noticed until you pointed it out but I noticed that MoD is wearing a dress with spaghetti straps over a bra. Tacky and that goes for her hair colouring too.

Reactions: 4
Anyone notice FOD has put MW resorts under his current post but no hint of #AD?!
I had a look at that place it has childcare so they probably shuffled the twins off to that most of the time you know so tired overworked mummy could read those books and Daddy could make new friends - like they said they barely saw the older two girls as they were off with their new mates 🙄

Reactions: 2
No, I hadn't noticed until you pointed it out but I noticed that MoD is wearing a dress with spaghetti straps over a bra. Tacky and that goes for her hair colouring too.
I don’t mind the look of a thin strapped bra under spaghetti strapped dress, much more comfy than a strapless bra

Reactions: 9
Mods new post about telfords theft ..... her rings where STOLLEN!!!
62839C06-044A-4361-B6ED-E65F575E21F7.jpeg

I do like a slice of stollen at Christmas though hahahahahahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t mind the look of a thin strapped bra under spaghetti strapped dress, much more comfy than a strapless bra
I personally think it’s messy looking, wouldn’t wear that at her or my age.

Reactions: 1
I personally think it’s messy looking, wouldn’t wear that at her or my age.
I’m always here to share my dismay at how MOD flaunts her unrealistic and unobtainable lifestyle which she’s gained through exploiting her kids BUT

... noticed you comment frequently about her appearance- a strappy dress over a bra (something many people do) looking awful in a bikini, having hair lighter than her brows and, lest we forget, how much you hate nose rings.

I spend my spare time complaining about them on tattle so I’m no peach myself but come on now..

Reactions: 19
I’m always here to share my dismay at how MOD flaunts her unrealistic and unobtainable lifestyle which she’s gained through exploiting her kids BUT

... noticed you comment frequently about her appearance- a strappy dress over a bra (something many people do) looking awful in a bikini, having hair lighter than her brows and, lest we forget, how much you hate nose rings.

I spend my spare time complaining about them on tattle so I’m no peach myself but come on now..
This is tattle, many accounts have their appearance discussed, they are influencers trying to sell us THAT bikini or THAT dress and the lifestyle. The hair is gifted, the teeth a collab, clothes gifted, holidays etc. If it’s sonething that grinds someone so be it, report to MODs or ignore. People frequently are unpleasant about mrs meldrums clothes, hair and body, it’s tattle.
I couldn’t give a monkeys about bra straps with dress straps, wouldn’t even notice, but the pinkish bikini was hideous. I couldn’t give a damn what her figure is but the bikini looked dreadful. Her hair is not to my taste, doesn’t suit her. She’s built an account on natural beauty and turning herself into Katie Price.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.