MOD & FOD #35 Hiding out by the coast, luckily there’s old pics to roast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just to say if looking for that house lust page on Instagram don't put an 'of' in, gives you a whole different range of pages 🤦‍♀️😳

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So I’ve been away for the past 3 weeks visiting family and I can’t believe that this is all I got to catch up on 😢 is this the end ? I don’t want to go on other thread this is my happy place right here ! There is still hope right ? I mean he’s buying bots there has to be a Plan ? I’m panicking ! I just follow budget clemmie thread too but she’s so dull.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
That is hideous.

This may sound funny, but I have a toilet phobia. Certain toilets creep me out, and that one would really trigger me. I can't explain the phobia properly, but I do not like certain toilets or water levels. 🤣🤣
Omg me too! I so get what you are saying! The post containing the photo of that ghastly toilet needed a trigger warning! 🤣🤢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
See Sophie Robinson Interiors account too. She really irritates me. Tone deaf to her all her privilegesView attachment 190466
Ditto I did a double take when I saw that thought it was a before Reno shot...

Bit random but did anyone watch Real Housewives of New York? The first series had a really creepy couple and the guy also called Simon reminds me of Sly..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ditto I did a double take when I saw that thought it was a before Reno shot...

Bit random but did anyone watch Real Housewives of New York? The first series had a really creepy couple and the guy also called Simon reminds me of Sly..
OMG yes! He was double creepy - so contrived.. and super supportive/not supportive. He was really icky.

Reactions: 4
For some reason I'm now getting adverts for Grenson shoes (MODs kicks of choice ) on instagram!.....I've never even been on their website! 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 4
In the land of men and monsters only #ADs count.

Glad to see themultidad has seen a 100% dry july too! (last ad on june the 7th).
Blossoming birds- 3 day ago.

I also saw a random with 2k followers get a freebie.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Has it ever been considered that MOD (or even Anya) changed his password and then logged out to save themselves from him.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not sure if it has been noted on here, but there has been some comments on his post before the BLM one questioning the increasing numbers of followers. Two days later, they are there still and no response back from Sly, it must be killing him!!!
Ha
Has it ever been considered that MOD (or even Anya) changed his password and then logged out to save themselves from him.
nah cos she loves the insta too much to leave it. Hence the house of hoops account

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Could it be that bot buying has a DD set up option? And - even though he schooled us all on how to ensure we aren't wasting cash by checking our own bank accounts for random monthly DD's, thanks for that fod, you arse - he's unwittingly buying them by the bucket load on some on-going contract?! 🤷🏼‍♀️ 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.