MOD & FOD #35 Hiding out by the coast, luckily there’s old pics to roast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't deal with this. Reminds me of those helter sklter rides at the the fairground. It's dizzying.

What are those stains on the floor? :sick:
I did wonder if the plumber left a 'deposit' on the floor in horror at what they've just had to install.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Awww thanks hun, but i have to be honest. I'm not the saint you think I am. I'm also guilty of accepting many gifted items too on insta. My follower count has doubled organically within a month and I've gone from 5 to 12 followers now. I'm grateful to instagram for letting me live my #bestlife but I'm sorry for all the flowers I pushed my followers into buying.
Budget Clem? Is that you?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮
Oh god is this part of the nasty Burlington Bathroom drive that is currently on? Every.bastard.reno.account has been doing an add for THE most offensive toilets/sinks/bathrooms on earth. Check out the nasty floral one on three boys and a pink barfs 🤮 page. It’s like they want us to buy into the nastiest of designs because they are “quirky”. NO they are fexking horrid! You know the avocado bathroom suite is gonna be back soon, fast home fashion is so wrong! Nobody is gonna be able to live for more than 6 months with that loo, it already looks like the scene from Trainspotting 🤢🥴
Damnit I’ve just ripped out an avocado suite, I could have been so insta trendy!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Continuing on house reno inspo.... I have been following House Lust on Instagram (mod & fod take note, THIS is how you renovate a house). So far so good, liking what she's doing. But then she put up this monstrosity this morning so now I think I'm going to have to unfollow.... And all gifted of course. View attachment 190406
Is that themed on marshmallows?

Is that the before or after picture????

It looks like something from my Nans house we ripped out!
Exactly, don’t they realise why everyone else ripped them out. Anything to be the next trend, innit?

Oi, @Dogmuck can I get the full kit and caboodle... body lift, eye lift, boob lift? Promise I’ll be back to VIP soon?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Continuing on house reno inspo.... I have been following House Lust on Instagram (mod & fod take note, THIS is how you renovate a house). So far so good, liking what she's doing. But then she put up this monstrosity this morning so now I think I'm going to have to unfollow.... And all gifted of course. View attachment 190406
I know, right? I saw it and my mouth dropped. I think it's awful!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oi, @Dogmuck can I get the full kit and caboodle... body lift, eye lift, boob lift? Promise I’ll be back to VIP soon?
[/QUOTE]

Hun, you just need to buy £8700 of products and recruit 20 friends who also buy £8700 worth of products and you’re on that plane to Turkey with the rest of crew! Just hit me up with try money hun and it’s new face new place baby 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
[/QUOT

Just had a nosey on this page. Fearne Cotton is her friend, was at her wedding by the looks of it. Hardly just anyone doing a Reno. Sorry, not a Fearne Fan 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Not been following this thread for a while now...has he gone for good I take it? I’m so happy never thought this day would come 😂
If they have to stay on Instagram in some capacity so they can ‘get their fix’, I hope it’s through the home account so no more children’s lives are exploited for financial gain 😊

Reactions: 6
Hun, you just need to buy £8700 of products and recruit 20 friends who also buy £8700 worth of products and you’re on that plane to Turkey with the rest of crew! Just hit me up with try money hun and it’s new face new place baby 🥰
[/QUOTE]

The op is in Turkey?! No way... If we could stop over in Cappadocia that's one of my top dream bucket list ticked. Air balloons and Turkish coffee at sunrise 🌞💜

Attachments

• Haha
MOFOD #36: “Whatever we said, whatever we did, we didn’t mean it. We just want FOD back selling goods”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I came on and saw the thread had moved from 45-48 pages today and though OMG he’s bloody posted but no it’s all MLM, gold jackets and Chinese bots!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
MOFOD #36: “Whatever we said, whatever we did, we didn’t mean it. We just want FOD back selling goods”
I went to scroll IG after reading this and have found Take That stuck in my head. Thanks a lot! They’re only marginally better than back when Roman Keating was mentioned (was that this thread....feels like ages ago!) 😂

• Haha
I went to scroll IG after reading this and have found Take That stuck in my head. Thanks a lot! They’re only marginally better than back when Roman Keating was mentioned (was that this thread....feels like ages ago!) 😂
Probably was 😂 this thread has been going for 23 days 😱

• Haha
  • Wow
FOD says it best... when FOD says nothing at all

• Haha
Reactions: 34
[/QUOTE]
@Dogmuck my dream.....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know it sounds ridiculous but I've had a change of heart. After having had everything that I already do have pointed out (including the gold jacket which I didn't even know I had) - I don't want to constantly be chasing that next illusive something #gifteditem to be happy. I'm grateful to be where I am now.

If anyone needs me I'll be on the yacht with my new husband Chris pine. Party starts at 5pm.

Lol he's dropped a bit.

View attachment 189982

"Dogmuck darn you for watching my stats so carefully".

View attachment 189985

I personally don't think the numbers count anymore. No one would work with them now.

#AD comparison

Triplet dad
-google - 1 day ago
- gifted a BBQ which was in stories within the last week
bleeping hell. I don’t know what’s worse. The forehead lines or the fact he looks like he’s had plugs. Actually I do. It’s that he thinks he looks hot in this pic and he’s shared it for the huns to swoon over. Glen, if you’re reading you can do so much better than him, even with your one shift a week. MC men on a good wage are a pound a penny. Go for it!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.