MOD & FOD #35 Hiding out by the coast, luckily there’s old pics to roast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m brain dumping everything I can remember about Cash here:

She grew up in Penge. She says she was bullied badly at school.

She was in a punk/indie band (?)

As a young woman she won a writing award or wrote a play for the royal court or something.

Then she had an abusive partner/ran away did sex chat lines/soho peepshow.

Then she was in a refuge (possibly in Notting hill).

Then a man who claimed to be her saviour came along and she moved in with him, started writing a mummy blog with reviews/freebies etc - not sure if that was later claimed to have been a situationist art prank or something.

She wrote a blog about her vagina ‘falling out’ due to damage while giving birth.

She was up for a mumsnet blogger award and claims other women at the award show sniggered at her and avoided her because she was honest about the damage to her body and because they were jealous of her writing talent.

She deleted that blog ‘the comeback mum’ because she had been living a lie/it wasn’t the real her.

She wrote some political poetry. It wasn’t very good.

The second man, the saviour, had become abusive (also possibly gay?) and she escaped with her child.

She got another place in a refuge. The ceiling fell in.

She was given a council flat in Kent.

At some point she said she was an alcoholic and was now abstinent- when someone saw a bottle of wine in a photo of the fridge and pointed it out she got angry and defensive.

Some women claimed she had used their stories and pretended they were her own.

She goaded the child sellers and said anyone who took money from companies who donated money to the Tory party were also Tories. She listed companies. She gloated at how many people unfollowed her. She had postcards printed with ‘not a Tory’ and mailed them out to people who asked for them.

There was some to-do with an account called ‘the influencer trainer’ and possibly a WhatsApp group of instamums bitching about her.

People questioned why she had Waitrose branded food when she was claiming to be living in extreme poverty.

If she was talked about online anywhere she would get histrionic and claim people were driving her to suicide.

I don’t know what went down with her and Clemmie but I think they are as bad as each other.

I can’t wait for the play!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

As a young woman she won a writing award or wrote a play for the royal court or something.

Then a man who claimed to be her saviour came along and she moved in with him, started writing a mummy blog with reviews/freebies etc - not sure if that was later claimed to have been a situationist art prank or something.

She wrote a blog about her vagina ‘falling out’ due to damage while giving birth.

She was up for a mumsnet blogger award and claims other women at the award show sniggered at her and avoided her because she was honest about the damage to her body and because they were jealous of her writing talent.

She deleted that blog ‘the comeback mum’ because she had been living a lie/it wasn’t the real her.

The second man, the saviour, had become abusive (also possibly gay?) and she escaped with her child.

At some point she said she was an alcoholic and was now abstinent- when someone saw a bottle of wine in a photo of the fridge and pointed it out she got angry and defensive.

She goaded the child sellers and said anyone who took money from companies who donated money to the Tory party were also Tories. She listed companies. She gloated at how many people unfollowed her. She had postcards printed with ‘not a Tory’ and mailed them out to people who asked for them.

There was some to-do with an account called ‘the influencer trainer’ and possibly a WhatsApp group of instamums bitching about her.

People questioned why she had Waitrose branded food when she was claiming to be living in extreme poverty.

If she was talked about online anywhere she would get histrionic and claim people were driving her to suicide.

I don’t know what went down with her and Clemmie but I think they are as bad as each other.

Thank you for that! Do you have any idea of what went down with her and Cookie Kibbles? I think MOD possible referenced that in the tweet exchange (or somewhere). I never followed her (as someone else pointed out) she was uber aggressive towards anyone who didn’t want to jump on whatever bandwagon she was currently riding so I was only vaguely aware of her at the time.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

Wow. She sounds like an absolute blast.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe Ronan's lurking here. Could be any of us. Could be me. Who knows, life is a rollercoaster.
But what if Simon doesn’t post again? If we don’t see those golden haired children once more? Those 73 page long captions littered with mistakes? What if tomorrow never comes?

Don’t forget the time she claimed that someone had tweeted her saying ‘I know where you live’ and she became catatonic with rage stating her daughters life was in danger and they had had to leave the house in Kent to live in an hostel/refuge/underground bunker but it was proven no one had actually told her they knew where she lived and so she threatened suicide again.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
As a non-Ronan Keating fan, I’m holding you lot accountable for his songs being stuck in my head now. Thanks!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I still find it creepy as duck when I see randoms comment on his photos with stuff like 'we adore you and your daughters'.

How can you adore someone you've never met?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
But what if Simon doesn’t post again? If we don’t see those golden haired children once more? Those 73 page long captions littered with mistakes? What if tomorrow never comes?

Don’t forget the time she claimed that someone had tweeted her saying ‘I know where you live’ and she became catatonic with rage stating her daughters life was in danger and they had had to leave the house in Kent to live in an hostel/refuge/underground bunker but it was proven no one had actually told her they knew where she lived and so she threatened suicide again.
Yes, if I remember rightly, she somehow turned someone pointing out she'd put a letter from her daughters school up, possibly identifying whereabouts they lived, into someone actually disclosing her address.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

I will NEVER understand these people who claim to be on the breadline/addicted/terminally ill/mentally unwell/abused/disenfranchised for the lolz and the fleeting fame and/or sympathy it brings.

Like, God knows I looooooathe Glen and Sly and all their smug, grasping ilk, but at least they're open about being aspirational wannabes ("aligned with the celebrity world", ofc).

Reactions: 13
A-MAZE-ING!!! 🥳🥳🥳🥳

Julie Burchill+Caitlin Moran=cash caraway non?

‘Her vagina fell out due to giving birth’ 😮 did she find it?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.