MOD & FOD #35 Hiding out by the coast, luckily there’s old pics to roast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DLAM moved to Hove and is currently living in a rental they moved into during lockdown so I wouldn’t judge her wealth by her front door.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
DLAM moved to Hove and is currently living in a rental they moved into during lockdown so I wouldn’t judge her wealth by her front door.
Ok that’s a fair point. I’ll reserve judgement until I see her real front door 😂 just kidding

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I like Cash, I believe her. I think this middle class group are responsible for more than we know
Were you around during her original Instagram time? If so, I struggle to understand how anyone can believe her. I do think she's a great writer though so really wanted to like her. The current incarnation appears nicer but she's got more to lose now.

But I do agree, I'm sure she's had a lot of tit thrown at her. I just don't think it was all from the clemster.

Reactions: 6
I don't know much about the Cash Carraway person (apart from what I have read on this thread), but I am very impressed how she has bided her time to get her revenge on Glen - the SODs must be fuming!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
That woman went out of her way to call EVERYONE with differing views a bleep. Each and every time. She was called out for her lies numerous times, not just by the insta-mums but also by followers who actually liked her. She insulted people, she bullied people she is one of the worst kind of liberals in that she bemoaned others none acceptance but then would never accept alternative points of view. Then, when she decided that someone had over stepped the mark she would make a big song and dance, never quite giving the full story and proclaim that death by her own hand would be a good idea - master manipulator.
Her and Clementine have tonnes in common. Their flounces and also, so it appears, the place they had their teeth done.
To be fair I don’t think anyone on this thread is saying that Cash Carraway is whiter than white. She is clearly a ‘problematic’ character herself from the little I’ve read. For me it’s just hilarious to think that someone might make a play that covers one of the most awful duck-ups of my life? Like that’s just wild. And brilliant. And karmic. I don’t buy into all the claims made in her little intro for the play though- it would be an interesting watch I’m sure.

But just think back to a stupid, embarrassing, awful thing you might have done in your past (probably no where near what Alice/Glen did, but you know....we’ve all done things that make as ashamed or embarrassed at some point), and then imagine finding out that some bastard has decided to write an entire play about it and sell tickets for people to go and watch. I mean.....Jesus......I can’t imagine what that would do to my mental health. Glen must have skin as thick as a rhino to not be seriously affected?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
To be fair I don’t think anyone on this thread is saying that Cash Carraway is whiter than white. She is clearly a ‘problematic’ character herself from the little I’ve read. For me it’s just hilarious to think that someone might make a play that covers one of the most awful duck-ups of my life? Like that’s just wild. And brilliant. And karmic. I don’t buy into all the claims made in her little intro for the play though- it would be an interesting watch I’m sure.

But just think back to a stupid, embarrassing, awful thing you might have done in your past (probably no where near what Alice/Glen did, but you know....we’ve all done things that make as ashamed or embarrassed at some point), and then imagine finding out that some bastard has decided to write an entire play about it and sell tickets for people to go and watch. I mean.....Jesus......I can’t imagine what that would do to my mental health. Glen must have skin as thick as a rhino to not be seriously affected?
It will be a truly beautiful moment for us though, I mean I really think we should all go together to watch it! Clemmie will probably show up at the premier with sly in a tux declaring how amazing it is that they’ve made a play about her! I don’t think she has the same cringe factors that we have about the things we’ve fucked up on, it washes over her!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We must all wear our finest needle and thread dresses.
Yes I might go on my instagram stories going on about how great N&T are and how much I looooove their stuff and presto! One will appear at my door. That’s how you do it...right?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It will be a truly beautiful moment for us though, I mean I really think we should all go together to watch it! Clemmie will probably show up at the premier with sly in a tux declaring how amazing it is that they’ve made a play about her! I don’t think she has the same cringe factors that we have about the things we’ve fucked up on, it washes over her!
She must have very thick skin to try and make a comeback after Alicegate! If I’d got caught out like her (not that I’m a sneaky lying mean girl) I’d delete insta, smash my phone, change my name, move away...but no she’s back in a gold jumpsuit with a smug smile!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A phrase that is often used on Tattle seems appropriate, Cash and Clemmie are two cheeks of the same arse. They are welcome to each other.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I don't know much about Cash or DLM, so cannot comment.

I just checked Sly's followers to see what country is now following him en masse, and Ronan Keating is following him!! 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
That woman went out of her way to call EVERYONE with differing views a bleep. Each and every time. She was called out for her lies numerous times, not just by the insta-mums but also by followers who actually liked her. She insulted people, she bullied people she is one of the worst kind of liberals in that she bemoaned others none acceptance but then would never accept alternative points of view. Then, when she decided that someone had over stepped the mark she would make a big song and dance, never quite giving the full story and proclaim that death by her own hand would be a good idea - master manipulator.
Her and Clementine have tonnes in common. Their flounces and also, so it appears, the place they had their teeth done.
Speaking of those teeth, I was surprised to see that the dental practice that did ‘the deed’ has used MOD’s photo as an advertisement on their instagram account in March.
Gum disease weekly clearly didn’t report upon the bullying scandal... 🦷 🦷

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Recap of last thread:
FOD and whoever runs the House of Horrors account are still MIA after the BLM backlash

We have been laughing at some old pics / memories

Cash Carraway has apparently penned a play about her run-ins with ‘Alice’

Anyone else with anything to add to a thread recap, please feel free!
You've missed the most important thing Poca, the thing we were all deeply concerned about...the Spindles have been painted and FOD hasn't had to break a sweat or nail in the process!

• Haha
  • Wow
You've missed the most important thing Poca, the thing we were all deeply concerned about...the Spindles have been painted and FOD hasn't had to break a sweat or nail in the process!
Of course! Forgot about the bloody spindles! They had to pay for them out their own pocket! Scandal.

I also loved that judsmum thought it was Clembot wielding the spray gun. I’m just gonna say to myself that it WAS.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thing is I wouldn’t care so much about what strangers thought of me if I had made a massive cock up but I would care about anyone that did actually know me, thinking badly of me. That would mortify me, so that’s her friends, family, work colleagues, kids friends parents, neighbours, school teachers...

I have MIA on the Jack train and now i have caught up thought i would come a frequent the old SOD threat.

Nice to see a lot of the gang here 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.