MOD & FOD #35 Hiding out by the coast, luckily there’s old pics to roast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We tattlers were very recently effed and blinded at by Martha's husband @mrhappilyeverafter for discussing his wife Martha's happily ever after 🤣 soon the rest of the family drunk on free rum piled in to derail our discussions. Villagers called her out for deceiving her followers into believing she bought a dream country pile all while it's a rental!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
We tattlers were very recently effed and blinded at by Martha's husband @mrhappilyeverafter for discussing his wife Martha's happily ever after 🤣 soon the rest of the family drunk on free rum piled in to derail our discussions. Villagers called her out for deceiving her followers into believing she bought a dream country pile all while it's a rental!!!

Off to have a snoop x2

Whaaaaaat:

1594055328540.png

Another deactivated account?

Don't get the shame a home is a home but if you've lied about it all along guess it could burn.

Reactions: 5
marthashappilyeverafter is still up. Her husband deleted his account after the rant. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She has the same prints as MOD but wow #AD overload especially over Christmas.

Drama starts on pg 13. But he's posted pics of him on the toilet too+ one of their daughters was given flowers by a stranger.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Mod bought a pink rug off Martha and also copied her sausage dog.... For engagement obvs.

• Wow
marthashappilyeverafter is still up. Her husband deleted his account after the rant. Lol
Where are they dragging these clones from? Her last house is full on grey - has THAT rug and the garden could be hinches. There’s no denying she’s an attractive looking woman and the kids are beautiful but FML, she a clone! I bet she’s moved so she’s got new content and can remove herself from the grey, as this seems to be a thing, and she can pretend she never liked grey and grey is purely for poor people like Hinchers! 🙄
I note on all her posts the same “clique” comment - I guess these are her pod, some big hitters in there. The sycophantic blur that comes out of their mouths is just too cringe...wont be going back there...come back Salad 🥗 boy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
You guys have given me so many laughs throughout these threads, if I can provide a few in return then that makes me happy! :D

I don't mind sharing! :LOL:
So when can we arrange the first date night? One day of the week for each of us should be enough to keep everyone happy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Dunno if that would really work. I watched a trailer for maybe sister wives- they tried to be oh it's all lovey dovey but the truth came out with regards to the laundry and washing machines area for real.

• Haha
Dunno if that would really work. I watched a trailer for maybe sister wives- they tried to be oh it's all lovey dovey but the truth came out with regards to the laundry and washing machines area for real.
Have you seen Raise the Red Lantern? There’s such competition among concubines - there’s the older, matronly one who bore the first children (but has authority), and then there’s the fun, young, pretty ones who always get the nicest clothes and food 😂

• Haha
Have you seen Raise the Red Lantern? There’s such competition among concubines - there’s the older, matronly one who bore the first children (but has authority), and then there’s the fun, young, pretty ones who always get the nicest clothes and food 😂
Hmm 🤔 does that make me the matronly, childbearing bore? 😒 Fk that I’m disbanding this bizarre love decahedron!

• Haha
  • Heart
Hmm 🤔 does that make me the matronly, childbearing bore? 😒 Fk that I’m disbanding this bizarre love decahedron!
Ha no it would probably be me 😂 and @Axatogrind would be the young fun new one on the scene with her genius photoshop skills. Tear 😭

Cor, where the jeffing hell is FOD, hey? Can’t believe we’re still allowed to go on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh no i haven't- I just saw the trailer now.

Sorry for ruining the harem idea. :(

Ha no it would probably be me 😂 and @Axatogrind would be the young fun new one on the scene with her genius photoshop skills. Tear 😭

Cor, where the jeffing hell is FOD, hey? Can’t believe we’re still allowed to go on 😂
Yea except now it's worse for me- I have no exams to study for and am allowed to piss about on tattle guilt free but FOD is missing. I read pages about that Martha woman, triplet sellers, Gi- it's all not the same. 😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Oh no i haven't- I just saw the trailer now.

Sorry for ruining the harem idea. :(

Yea except now it's worse for me- I have no exams to study for and am allowed to piss about on tattle guilt free but FOD is missing. I read pages about that Martha woman, triplet sellers, Gi- it's all not the same. 😭
Come to Jack Monroe, it’s very entertaining.
Latest is that she launched a tirade against David Walliams 😂 I’m no fan of his but she tweeted last night that he ghostwrites, uses coke, and charges £25 k to visit schools 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Where is a 🙄 reaction when you need one?? These people put it all out there. Not everyone will agree with them or think they are amazing. It is one of the consequences of a choice to live/share/earn this way.
And they all seem to have anxiety too! 🤔 Not at all mocking mental health in anyway but surely if you have anxiety the worst thing you can do is play your whole life on social media!

At least this one has followed through and deleted her account...it’s usually an attention thing saying they’re going to go!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Come to Jack Monroe, it’s very entertaining.
Latest is that she launched a tirade against David Walliams 😂 I’m no fan of his but she tweeted last night that he ghostwrites, uses coke, and charges £25 k to visit schools 😂
And it’s been picked up by the Mail Online.

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.