MOD & FOD #35 Hiding out by the coast, luckily there’s old pics to roast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Missed you @CakeQueen !
Although, to be honest - you’ve probably gathered on your massive catch up (Grunka) that YOU haven’t missed anything apart from some genius album covers 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Hey @CakeQueen that was an AMAZING effort, welcome to the finish line! Can I offer you a recovery shake and a foil blanket? 👏
Yes please, many thanks. I feel very smug but really I should be punished for allowing myself to fall so far behind 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Missed you @CakeQueen !
Although, to be honest - you’ve probably gathered on your massive catch up (Grunka) that YOU haven’t missed anything apart from some genius album covers 😂
Yes but that’s the stuff I don’t want to miss! Got to admit I’ve enjoyed it more now he’s not posting 😂 you lot a bloody funny bunch!

Very late to this, but don't you think the kids' faces should've been blurred out on here? We can at least respect their privacy even if their parents don't!
That’s a good point actually, and especially considering he deleted it so quickly.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I feel like I better stay away, I like the couple of threads I follow, the pace is good, I’m not forever chasing up!!
That’s me too...I’ve made a vow to myself not to comment or I’ll get drawn in, but honestly, the JM thread is the funniest thread you’ll ever read. The trolls on their are comedy geniuses, if you’re ever feeling a bit grumps or bored of lock down and you can hide away for a few hours (disclaimer I have sat up until 5am reading and laughing myself to tears) then JM thread is the tonic. There are some in jokes but I just ask. Plus it has some of our very own hilarious beautiful SODDERs including (and others please don’t be offended if I didn’t tag you) @Pocahontas @Breakdance Badass @MarmiteExtract @heretoreaditall2019

Also @CakeQueen - you’ve been gone so long I didn’t recognise you. I’ve been seeing notifications from you and I’m like 🤔 is this person an insomniac or are they just able to hide in the toilet for Tattle bursts 😂😂😂

Good to have you back 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Definitely lots of in jokes 😂 but people are very welcoming.
Be warned - it’s a full-time job keeping up!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
That’s me too...I’ve made a vow to myself not to comment or I’ll get drawn in, but honestly, the JM thread is the funniest thread you’ll ever read. The trolls on their are comedy geniuses, if you’re ever feeling a bit grumps or bored of lock down and you can hide away for a few hours (disclaimer I have sat up until 5am reading and laughing myself to tears) then JM thread is the tonic. There are some in jokes but I just ask. Plus it has some of our very own hilarious beautiful SODDERs including (and others please don’t be offended if I didn’t tag you) @Pocahontas @Breakdance Badass @MarmiteExtract @heretoreaditall2019

Also @CakeQueen - you’ve been gone so long I didn’t recognise you. I’ve been seeing notifications from you and I’m like 🤔 is this person an insomniac or are they just able to hide in the toilet for Tattle bursts 😂😂😂

Good to have you back 😜
Haha whenever I’ve had a minute I’ve been attempting to catch up. Kids or husband ask for anything I’m like ‘JUST A MINUTE- I’M ON TATTLE!’ 😂
I’m so excited to be back in real time and be able to reply to people! 😂

• Haha
I know this isn’t SOD related but to be fair what is these days on here? Anyway - does anyone else get the rage when these influencers say
“Sorry I’ve been silent on here recently” especially as they’ve done 8 billion stories and 50 posts in the last 24 hours while they’ve (in their heads) been away - what they mean is “sorry I haven’t come on, with full make up in my best new outfit, to talk inane shite at you and eye duck myself in the process” IT MAKES ME MAAAADDDD 😡🤬🤬🤬🤬 why do these people think that we can’t cope without their drivel for 22 hours (cos lets be honest is rarely and actual full day)? Is that not narcissistic af? I mean like say I haven’t rang my parents like I promised I can say genuinely, sorry I didn’t call on Saturday, because I know that they would be waiting for that call. Hun, I’m not sat on Instagram on your site just waiting for you to talk...you are not Jesus ffs...were you planning to turn some water into wine? Yeah? You’d have me waiting, but love, you’ve come on to say absolutely nothing of any consequence to anyone...YOU ARE NOT IMPORTANT...I don’t get daily updates from my kids who I love and care about, I don’t want 7 a day from you!!!

Oh so making this about FOD, when if he does come back then do you think he will apologise and give us a week by week catch up of what he’s been doing? Hope not!

Sorry about that rant I just went on 3 stories where all 3 said “sorry guys (guys and they always use bleeping guys 🤬) been silent on here for a while”...do you think they have forgotten they posted some kind of content 47 times in the last 24 hours?
Grrr grrr grrr 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I know this isn’t SOD related but to be fair what is these days on here? Anyway - does anyone else get the rage when these influencers say
“Sorry I’ve been silent on here recently” especially as they’ve done 8 billion stories and 50 posts in the last 24 hours while they’ve (in their heads) been away - what they mean is “sorry I haven’t come on, with full make up in my best new outfit, to talk inane shite at you and eye duck myself in the process” IT MAKES ME MAAAADDDD 😡🤬🤬🤬🤬 why do these people think that we can’t cope without their drivel for 22 hours (cos lets be honest is rarely and actual full day)? Is that not narcissistic af? I mean like say I haven’t rang my parents like I promised I can say genuinely, sorry I didn’t call on Saturday, because I know that they would be waiting for that call. Hun, I’m not sat on Instagram on your site just waiting for you to talk...you are not Jesus ffs...were you planning to turn some water into wine? Yeah? You’d have me waiting, but love, you’ve come on to say absolutely nothing of any consequence to anyone...YOU ARE NOT IMPORTANT...I don’t get daily updates from my kids who I love and care about, I don’t want 7 a day from you!!!

Oh so making this about FOD, when if he does come back then do you think he will apologise and give us a week by week catch up of what he’s been doing? Hope not!

Sorry about that rant I just went on 3 stories where all 3 said “sorry guys (guys and they always use bleeping guys 🤬) been silent on here for a while”...do you think they have forgotten they posted some kind of content 47 times in the last 24 hours?
Grrr grrr grrr 🤬🤬🤬
Never mind FoD - go to the India Knight thread - I tagged you.

• Haha

Grrr grrr grrr 🤬🤬🤬
I hate this so much also 😭😭😭 “sorry I left you waiting for me for an hour” 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I believe so, and my understanding is that back in the heyday, both DLAM and Budget Clemmie were scoping out properties around Thanet.

Then Alicegate happened. 😬
It is still not sold on nethouseprices - maybe a Covid related delay?

Grrr grrr grrr 🤬🤬🤬
Ain’t that the truth! They’re all as bad as each other. One of my friends sent me a grab of a travel blogger she follows who broke lockdown rules to have a gender reveal party, copped a load of flack in the comments and then said she needed to take an Insta break for her own head space. A mere 22 HOURS LATER, she’s back saying thank you for all of the positive supportive comments!! Ermmm helloooo you daft bint, you deserve all the grief coming your way for being an ignorant selfish cow! I don’t follow her thank duck, from one glance at her grid she would drive me potty 😂 bring back FOD 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Feeling very ghosted by him right now, not gonna lie. At what point do we accept that FOD is just not that into us? :cry::LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Feeling very ghosted by him right now, not gonna lie. At what point do we accept that FOD is just not that into us? :cry::LOL:
I think it will help you if you work your magic on the promotional poster of the 80s classic Ghost! Patrick S for Sly Please 🙏🏼

Last edited:
  • Haha
I think it will help you if you work your magic on the promotional poster of the 80s classic Ghost! Patrick S for Sly Please 🙏🏼
I’m excited for this but also slightly concerned it’s going to ruin Patrick Swayze for me 💔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.