MOD & FOD #32 Herringbone, it’s Clem. I need new locks, the skeletons have escaped

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks and congratulations to @Kaywree for the thread name! Apologies, but I had to bastardise it to make it fit.
Looking forward to seeing the much awaited pics of @sunflower ‘s wonderful smock.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I love this title. Do we think Will still cares about how many shoes St Clemmie has to store in her kitchen, I mean, dressing room?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think he’s buying followers again, ninjalytics shows he’s nearly back up to 961. What a dick. He just need to lie down and take whatever’s coming at him . What’s even the point? It’s not like he’s ever going to get another #ad ever again.
Or do you think glen secretly buys them to stroke his ego?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16

Is this the smock? Shapeless enough for Homer?
Just add some extra large pockets on the front and you’ve struck gold! Or dishwater green in my case.

You know what? I’m going to own it. It may not be a pink boiler suit but this #mama is going to rock this linen monstrosity. Feeling like I’m part of a #stronggirlclub

Thank you tattlers for #womenempoweringwomen

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Long time lurker.... First time poster.

I may be bored and loopy but I'm sure Rebecca Schiller did a story today sharing FODs black square slamming it and saying thanks to Hemmo for the nudge. 🤔

I can't find it now so doubting myself.

Reactions: 4
I think he’s buying followers again, ninjalytics shows he’s nearly back up to 961. What a dick. He just need to lie down and take whatever’s coming at him . What’s even the point? It’s not like he’s ever going to get another #ad ever again.
I know it’s autocorrect but I am CRYING at ‘glen’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just give it up man! Christ, does he have NO shame?! REALITY CHECK, SLY: No brand will want to be associated with you. Let. It. Go.

Reactions: 10
I commented on former manager Grace O Leary’s Instagram post of BLM black square stating that it was pretty ironic that she was posting that but continued to befriend Simon and Clemmie. Comment deleted and swiftly blocked. Shock! Urge others to do the same. Awful people posting fake support.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.