MOD & FOD #31 Stay Alert -> Delete the Comments -> Save Sponsorships

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it’s been written here before, but never let it be forgotten that the greedy SODs never needed a new kitchen in the first place.... it had had a fully fitted one installed during the proper renovation from the previous owners, which looked much better in my humble opinion!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I know it’s been written here before, but never let it be forgotten that the greedy SODs never needed a new kitchen in the first place.... it had had a fully fitted one installed during the proper renovation from the previous owners, which looked much better in my humble opinion!

I still prefer that kitchen the twats ripped out, the new one is just an instagram tick box exercise.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
But that's a brand new bog standard £7000 ikea one, that even Mary down the street could have-why have that when you can name drop and say you have a custom made one from a company where a small kitchen can cost 20k?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11

It’s a draughty pile of bricks yet the reno was so completed that the SOD’s kept the curtain as a toilet door idea in the guest room and make out that it was their original idea.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

I so prefer this kitchen to what they have there now. It’s so much brighter.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Two things - it proves that nothing Clementine has had done in their draughty pile of bricks was as a result of her own creativity. She’s just a money grabbing copycat.

Also, the HOH account (aka Clementine) recently declared the stairs as not fit for purpose and in dire need of replacement, when in fact most of them were brand new staircases, or fully renovated by previous owners.

Just highlights how incredibly dumb they both are that they don’t think anyone will see through their blatant dishonesty and deceit.

• Heart
Just had a nosey. Seems unmumsymum and theturnerproject, neither now follow FOD or the house of hooper account? Anyone confirm?

Reactions: 2
I can imagine what the cliquey ig WhatsApp group must look like.

Ready guys! 3,2,1 - DELETE!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The comments are still coming in thick and fast. I really don't see how he can come back from this? Surely this spells the end? The only way he could possibly come back is of Clammie came on his stories (or grid if he is bold) and publicly apologized. Obviously haven reached out to CB. But that's not going to happen is it...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We’ve been bracing ourselves for the end multiple times but this one sure looks like a winner. What are we gonna do once this is over ?!

• Haha
  • Sad
I have prob missed the convo on this but only just seen that absolute knob head posted a black square !!! The hypocrisy of it 😡 Then he has turned comments off I assume because he was being ripped to shreds in the comments

Reactions: 4
Did she ever actually follow them? I didn’t think she did?
I think she may have followed House of Hooper, or more her house account did as I’m sure when House of Horrors started I was surprised she was following. Not sure about if either of her accounts followed FOD. But on my insta when looking at who she/the Turner house account follow neither FOD or House of Horrors comes up.

Reactions: 4
We’ve been bracing ourselves for the end multiple times but this one sure looks like a winner. What are we gonna do once this is over ?!
I've already started cheating with other threads. Radfords, Myka, Off topic and Meg an Harry. :m

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.