MOD & FOD #31 Stay Alert -> Delete the Comments -> Save Sponsorships

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree with all the comments on the dressing room look. Not coherent, looks like a kitchen, island too big etc. But why do they (both, but especially Clemmie) have SO MUCH STUFF?! Cupboards rammed full of clothes, probably mostly free. Give it all away.

Take a rolling rail down to the promenade and give stuff away for a token donation which you can pass on to an antiracism charity as your own token gesture, and issue a PROPER mea culpa as @mOD (written by someone who won’t duck it up #alllivesmatter 🙄)

Actually, bleeping don’t. It would probably work and the internet is better without you.

Reactions: 6
It was me who had the dm conversation about feminism with him. I mentioned how he needs to challenge his subconscious sexist feelings in the same way I hoped Clemmie is doing re race. He ignored every other point I’d made and had a rant about how clemmie’s not a racist, it was ok she said what she said as she doesn’t like Candice. I’m obvs blocked now but have been compelled to make a burner for the current tit show.
I feel completely disgusted, It’s the worst virtual signalling. They’re too stupid to really get it. I don’t know how he has the audacity to post anything without acknowledging clemmie.
I hate he has so many followers. It’s sickening the way he shows half a clemmie knee cap and there a torrent of miss her so much from the huns, what is wrong with people???

It was me who had the dm conversation about feminism with him. I mentioned how he needs to challenge his subconscious sexist feelings in the same way I hoped Clemmie is doing re race. He ignored every other point I’d made and had a rant about how clemmie’s not a racist, it was ok she said what she said as she doesn’t like Candice. I’m obvs blocked now but have been compelled to make a burner for the current tit show.
I feel completely disgusted, It’s the worst virtual signalling. They’re too stupid to really get it. I don’t know how he has the audacity to post anything without acknowledging clemmie.
I hate he has so many followers. It’s sickening the way he shows half a clemmie knee cap and there a torrent of miss her so much from the huns, what is wrong with people???
sorry that was an incoherent ramble but I think they’re just the worst sneaky racist fuckers and I fee really bloody cross

• Heart
Reactions: 24

sorry that was an incoherent ramble but I think they’re just the worst sneaky racist fuckers and I fee really bloody cross

So Clemmie didn’t like Candice and that is why CLEMMIE weaponised CANDICES race against her. NOT the other at round.

Shocking!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
These latest posts by FOD are so revealing. Together they opitimise white privilege and everything that is wrong. Clemmie’s actions were obviously not as extreme as the cop who murdered George Floyd, but the thought process is the same. And as a midwife her conscious/unconscious bias is putting lives in danger. FOD clearly sees the whole movement as an inconvenience, getting in the way of his money making machine. You can tell that he thinks so highly of himself and rather than really acknowledging his privilege that gave him the foot up, he thinks that he is something special. I was one of those who got sucked into thinking Clemmie was some kind of visionary and bought the crap they were pushing. I’m so glad I can see through it now and I enjoy seeing them squirm against the negativity.

Reactions: 25
These latest posts by FOD are so revealing. Together they opitimise white privilege and everything that is wrong. Clemmie’s actions were obviously not as extreme as the cop who murdered George Floyd, but the thought process is the same. And as a midwife her conscious/unconscious bias is putting lives in danger. FOD clearly sees the whole movement as an inconvenience, getting in the way of his money making machine. You can tell that he thinks so highly of himself and rather than really acknowledging his privilege that gave him the foot up, he thinks that he is something special. I was one of those who got sucked into thinking Clemmie was some kind of visionary and bought the crap they were pushing. I’m so glad I can see through it now and I enjoy seeing them squirm against the negativity.
Well said

Reactions: 3
The problem is they’re thick. They don’t have the facility for critical thinking and are so utterly self-obsessed that they’re incapable of any objectivity.

They are the worst kind of ‘all lives matter’, ‘we’ve worked really hard for what we’ve got’, ‘if you don’t like it, unfollow’, tone deaf, performative woke, secret Tory voting, Telegraph reading, arriviste, classless, tasteless cunts.

Like greedy, entitled blobs who just sit on the internet and consume, consume, consume. And then they still want yet even more stuff to shove into the bottom of their overcrowded, cheapest-looking, overpriced repurposed kitchen storage.

That dressing room is honestly an 80s teen bedroom nightmare. All it needs is a pink corner sink and a life sized poster of Keanu Reeves on the back of the door and you would literally be looking at my own bedroom 25 years ago.

This is a painful time for many people. For many reasons. Pandemic, job losses, bereavement, and the horrors going on in America right now. We’re in the middle of a massive paradigm shift that will change things forever. And in the middle of all this they have the genius idea of setting up a blagged interiors account for the sole purpose of blagging even more.

A black man was crushed to death in the street by four white police officers just for having a counterfeit ten dollar bill.

In the U.K., 38 women have been murdered by their male partners or relatives since lockdown began.

But yeah, keep bleating about your bleeping spindles ‘for the lols’ and getting your arse-licked by the huns. You’re on the back slide to irrelevancy so enjoy it while it lasts.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
I cannot believe he posted anything about race. I just can’t stand what a smug twit he is. Bloody hell. Comments off so you can only like. Ultimate twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The problem is they’re thick. They don’t have the facility for critical thinking and are so utterly self-obsessed that they’re incapable of any objectivity.

They are the worst kind of ‘all lives matter’, ‘we’ve worked really hard for what we’ve got’, ‘if you don’t like it, unfollow’, tone deaf, performative woke, secret Tory voting, Telegraph reading, arriviste, classless, tasteless cunts.

Like greedy, entitled blobs who just sit on the internet and consume, consume, consume. And then they still want yet even more stuff to shove into the bottom of their overcrowded, cheapest-looking, overpriced repurposed kitchen storage.

That dressing room is honestly an 80s teen bedroom nightmare. All it needs is a pink corner sink and a life sized poster of Keanu Reeves on the back of the door and you would literally be looking at my own bedroom 25 years ago.

This is a painful time for many people. For many reasons. Pandemic, job losses, bereavement, and the horrors going on in America right now. We’re in the middle of a massive paradigm shift that will change things forever. And in the middle of all this they have the genius idea of setting up a blagged interiors account for the sole purpose of blagging even more.

A black man was crushed to death in the street by four white police officers just for having a counterfeit ten dollar bill.

In the U.K., 38 women have been murdered by their male partners or relatives since lockdown began.

But yeah, keep bleating about your bleeping spindles ‘for the lols’ and getting your arse-licked by the huns. You’re on the back slide to irrelevancy so enjoy it while it lasts.
Absolutely hit the nail on the head with this post 👏🏼👏🏾👏🏿

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Totally agree.

I feel like I want to do something, but I don’t know what, write to the ods favourite brands?

• Heart
Reactions: 9

🙌 all of this. Glorified sales people so completely out of touch with reality. The UK alone is in an absolute tit storm at the moment and they wouldnt have the wherewithal to comment on it. Just shows the level of intelligence they have. Irrelevant doesn't do them justice. Here's hoping the changed world after all this turmoil puts these charlatans firmly in their place.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Totally agree.

I feel like I want to do something, but I don’t know what, write to the ods favourite brands?
We could do that. But also I think it’s important to keep calling it out. Unfortunately on Instagram they can delete comments to facilitate nice, cosy echo chambers where everyone is ‘kind’. But that’s why spaces like this are so important. Keep commenting. Sure, he can delete but while it’s up, it will still reach a few eyeballs and might change a few minds.

I would mind less about their performance and celebration of vapidity (although I will always abhor the child-selling) if it weren’t confected specifically to sell tut to people who can’t afford it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What staggers me is that he actually says in his stories that before this last week that he essentially never thought about race issues or white privilege. How can that be true? Did he honestly not reflect on racism for a moment after Clemmie’s unmasking as a secret racist troll? Did he not think about his/their privilege then and how monumentally wrong her online remarks were and why they were drawing such huge criticism? No...before the last few days he never took a single moment to think about issues of race and racism in the uk and where he and his wife fit in. Such a complete lack of awareness of anything outside their own #gifted bubble. It honestly says everything about him and his vile wife.
Both of them are such dreadful, small, horrid people. So smug, exploitative greedy and so f’ing clueless. Thank God they’ve left my ‘manor’ and gone far away where I can’t bump into them. 😡😡😡

So Clemmie didn’t like Candice and that is why CLEMMIE weaponised CANDICES race against her. NOT the other at round.

Shocking!

I bow down, so brilliantly put 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Totally agree.

Your username always makes me smile -

I'm personally seeing both SODs and the wider influencer market as a longer term problem to crack which I appreciate is not helpful at all. But immediately I'd honestly say the best thing is to block them, even if they just appear on your explore page you count as +1 for their reach, which is their monetisable product.

What I’m going to do now when I see brands I spend with sending influencers gifts is get in touch with marketing / c level (LinkedIn stalk) with my order receipts attached and just say what I think in a polite and constructive way - which is that I’m a customer paying 100% of RRP for products with them, recommending to friends etc, and I really resent subsidising middle class families being showered with gifts and would rather see brands up their corporate social resp budget instead and gift those plants to... a care home, or a nursery school, etc. And that I’d love to engage in a convo with it if they would like, but realistically can’t foresee me shopping somewhere again that does this as I don’t want to be subsidising those who are capable of budgeting to buy the goods just like the rest of us 🤷🏻‍♀️

Obviously I’m not delusional enough to think that they’ll send the bailiffs in to reclaim their freebies, but I think post covid especially there’s been a real awakening against consumerism and influencers. If brands know that the public’s attitude is changing then they’ll have no choice but to adapt, it sort of happened back in the day with the backlash Zoella / the mega influencers saw, with brands moving towards more effective microinfluencer partnerships. Hopefully this’ll force them to evolve beyond showing off excessive surroundings gifted for free & telling us we should buy it (in part to recoup the brand’s outlay on those guys’ goods 😂).

Also edit - I tend to think it’s the lower end of the market really pushing influencer content these days. It started off a bit cheap and grubby with flat tummy teas and toothpastes and then elevated itself, most luxury brands (I work for one lol) have seen really poor ROI as their audience don’t actually have the means to buy, they just love peeping on the lifestyle and buying dupes tbh. I don’t think there’s much of a future in it outside of that, but the mama market is a cult unto itself with all the insecurities motherhood brings so who knows. The SODs have aged out of that market though 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 20

I'm personally seeing both SODs and the wider influencer market as a longer term problem to crack which I appreciate is not helpful at all. But immediately I'd honestly say the best thing is to block them, even if they just appear on your explore page you count as +1 for their reach, which is their monetisable product.

What I’m going to do now when I see brands I spend with sending influencers gifts is get in touch with marketing / c level (LinkedIn stalk) with my order receipts attached and just say what I think in a polite and constructive way - which is that I’m a customer paying 100% of RRP for products with them, recommending to friends etc, and I really resent subsidising middle class families being showered with gifts and would rather see brands up their corporate social resp budget instead and gift those plants to... a care home, or a nursery school, etc. And that I’d love to engage in a convo with it if they would like, but realistically can’t foresee me shopping somewhere again that does this as I don’t want to be subsidising those who are capable of budgeting to buy the goods just like the rest of us 🤷🏻‍♀️

Obviously I’m not delusional enough to think that they’ll send the bailiffs in to reclaim their freebies, but I think post covid especially there’s been a real awakening against consumerism and influencers. If brands know that the public’s attitude is changing then they’ll have no choice but to adapt, it sort of happened back in the day with the backlash Zoella / the mega influencers saw, with brands moving towards more effective microinfluencer partnerships. Hopefully this’ll force them to evolve beyond showing off excessive surroundings gifted for free & telling us we should buy it (in part to recoup the brand’s outlay on those guys’ goods 😂).

Also edit - I tend to think it’s the lower end of the market really pushing influencer content these days. It started off a bit cheap and grubby with flat tummy teas and toothpastes and then elevated itself, most luxury brands (I work for one lol) have seen really poor ROI as their audience don’t actually have the means to buy, they just love peeping on the lifestyle and buying dupes tbh. I don’t think there’s much of a future in it outside of that, but the mama market is a cult unto itself with all the insecurities motherhood brings so who knows. The SODs have aged out of that market though 🤷🏻‍♀️
That's a brilliant idea about contacting brands and companies you've bought from before. I think you're right that since coronavirus, people have started valuing key workers more and celebrities / influencers less. There's a document I've seen where people talk about brands that have supported their employees during corona too, something like that for social responsibility would be great.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It’s been FOREVER since I posted, I tried to step away from the cesspit that is insta and certainly this pair of cretins but what happened to George Floyd has pulled me back in.
Has anyone seen his highlights? He’s that “into” and supportive of “black lives matter” even tho his wife is a racist that he couldn’t even name the highlight correctly

wtf is BML?!? F*%king white male privilege right there

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry

Yes, I love this idea. Although I’m a lot lower budget than the ods (although have a lot more natural style, natch) so very unlikely I will be able to approach anyone as a paying customer anytime soon. I’m not really on top of any other influencer types in the same way but imagine there might be other brands that pop up that I would buy from. Maybe it could be a side tattle project? Maybe a different thread where we could draw attention to the brands we should be contacting as paying customers??

I’ve just sent a couple of messages to the wallpaper people and farrow and ball to say that I think mod and fod suck and if I were them I wouldn’t be associating my brand with them (slightly more eloquently)

It’s been FOREVER since I posted, I tried to step away from the cesspit that is insta and certainly this pair of cretins but what happened to George Floyd has pulled me back in.
Has anyone seen his highlights? He’s that “into” and supportive of “black lives matter” even tho his wife is a racist that he couldn’t even name the highlight correctly

wtf is BML?!? F*%king white male privilege right there
What a dick

• Heart
Yes, I love this idea. Although I’m a lot lower budget than the ods (although have a lot more natural style, natch) so very unlikely I will be able to approach anyone as a paying customer anytime soon. I’m not really on top
Someone should tell him what a dick he is being whilst trying to portray himself as St Slymon but still getting it so wrong

he reminds me of Dominic Cummings - smarmy twit

• Haha
Has anyone else seen mumsthatslay calling him out on her IGTV?
It is never going to go away for them. He can make all the light hearted videos he wants, he can pretend HoH isn't Clemmie's stealth return to insta... but her actions on this site are going to haunt them forevet

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.