MOD & FOD #31 Stay Alert -> Delete the Comments -> Save Sponsorships

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you mean ultimate girl gang @Smellyoulater ?
Yes thank you!

Thefashionbugblog! I love her account. Yes shes obviously very wealthy but she seems like a lovely Mum with a gorgeous home (filled with so many clothes and shoes!)
I didn’t mean her but she’s got lovey taste. She’s clearly properly loaded these chancers are not, one entry level Gucci bag doth not a style icon make

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Annnnnnd now she's deleted it again.....
Ahh it was going so well for Clemmie, she got a positive reception from the huns on instagram when Sly tested the water for her return, getting bolder and bolder about being seen, back on Twitter, then the whole awkward being racist thing ruins everything (again).

• Haha
Reactions: 30
What I really can’t get over with is the fact that during a global pandemic, when businesses, in particular small businesses, are loosing money and will be struggling to survive, these two grabby tone-deaf people decide to launch their interior account, asking for spindles and, effectively, freebies. And not declaring ads.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Mother of five boys has just done a full post + it was in her stories yesterday too.

"No child is born racist. I cannot begin to say I understand the pain and struggles, or have the right words to say. You don’t have to be black to be effected, you just have to be HUMAN. I have benefitted from a system that was build on the bloodshed of others. We, I, need to do more, educate ourselves and our children. We need to stand up, speak up, over a system that inherently favours white people and oppresses others. A page I’m learning a lot from is @nowhitesaviors This is all our fight ✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽✊🏼✊🏻#blacklivesmatter "

She has gone up to 75k followers.

Triplet dad has done one too with just a hashtag. #justiceforgeorgefloyd

Wow I just saw their house also has it's own page. Gifted grass!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
The really sad thing is there’s an audience of unbothered middle England huns who are at best not politically engaged and wanting to dismantle white privilege and do the work, at worst actual racists too, who will always be waiting for her return. Like I’m hopeful for the future because this time does feel different, but also aware we (and the US) choose right wing governments so we can’t really be committing to any social redistribution on any serious level???

Like the worst thing is she knows she just has to lie low for a few months and then she can come back again, hopefully with some gifted stomper boots.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m eagerly waiting for dickless FOD to do a #gifted post in blackface, dressed up in a black panther outfit. He makes me bleeping sick. They need to go! Just go! You benefit nobody but yourselves, ever, just be gone!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m eagerly waiting for dickless FOD to do a #gifted post in blackface, dressed up in a black panther outfit. He makes me bleeping sick. They need to go! Just go! You benefit nobody but yourselves, ever, just be gone!
I would bet big money that FOD has done blackface at a fancy dress party before. He’s just the type.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I would bet big money that FOD has done blackface at a fancy dress party before. He’s just the type.
I can totally see this having happened. And he won’t understand why it’s offensive as it’s “just a joke”
twit

Reactions: 11
Anyone else notice the house of horrors is no longer tagged in the photo of the bleeping awful dressing room?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The really sad thing is there’s an audience of unbothered middle England huns who are at best not politically engaged and wanting to dismantle white privilege and do the work, at worst actual racists too, who will always be waiting for her return. Like I’m hopeful for the future because this time does feel different, but also aware we (and the US) choose right wing governments so we can’t really be committing to any social redistribution on any serious level???

Like the worst thing is she knows she just has to lie low for a few months and then she can come back again, hopefully with some gifted stomper boots.
I think this shows lying low doesn’t work though. They both obviously thought the bit by bit re-introducing had worked but now her racism has been bought up so they’ll probably scuttle off (like cockroaches) again. Their cowardly approach of not owning a situation means it will never go away.
She should have publicly apologised to CB at the time and could even have said she didn’t mean it in a racist way (I know not acceptable as she shouldn’t have said it in the first place!) but the hiding away is just cowardly and sneaky!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.