MOD & FOD #31 Stay Alert -> Delete the Comments -> Save Sponsorships

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg even some drawer organisers from IKEA for a couple of quid would have made the world of difference wouldn’t they.

I can’t get over the crumbled Nike box with a ton of misc tit chucked over it. It’s awful. These photos must have been professionally taken too? I’d have blurred the contents out and pretended it was the the privacy of our client 😂
A bit mystified that the Herringbone people were happy with these photos. They look a total mess - no estate agent I’ve ever used would take photos with this much clutter. Not a great advert for the product either; they are just basic wardrobes and drawers, not clever storage.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well it’s even more tit than I originally concluded. What’s a scruffy tit mess all the wardrobes are in.
A huge room and she’s effectively got 2 long hangers and a half hanger and knob boy has a half hanger - everything is crammed in so tightly they might as well just chuck it all
on the floor...what exactly is the point in all the shelves? Boxes of shoes and tat! So badly planned it offends me...I’m writing to my euro mp about it - disgruntled of Derbs 🥾
They put a kitchen island with a cutlery drawer for
Pants in a dressing room. Call it what you what but it’s a bloody kitchen frame with added shelves . What a joke !

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Further observations - it’s obviously not just her dressing room which seemed to be the previous indication. Why would you hang t shirts on a hanger? It’s not a shop. Put them in the drawers unless they are too jammed with jumpers. You’d also need deep drawers for jumpers unlike the one they’ve jammed their/his pants and socks in.

Reactions: 10
Further observations - it’s obviously not just her dressing room which seemed to be the previous indication. Why would you hang t shirts on a hanger? It’s not a shop. Put them in the drawers unless they are too jammed with jumpers. You’d also need deep drawers for jumpers unlike the one they’ve jammed their/his pants and socks in.
It’s almost like these drawers were designed to hold spoons and not overpriced polyester 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Clemmie and Simon must have somehow pissed off herringbonekitchens... I have no other explanation for these photos.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Is that a random case in the middle of the underwear drawer? Looks like an old camera case. These photos are in no way aspirational.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Find the open door shots absurd - considering they had the opportunity to design the wardrobe space how they need it I can’t understand why you’ve got random shelves of folded T-shirts near outdoors shoes 🤮 Or shoved in folded up jumpers stacked under hanging items? Inside is arranged worse than ours and we’ve only got one wall of built in wardrobes that were here when we bought the house 🥴

Also the more shots we see, the more I realise the house is actually quite sparse? There isn’t much stuff at all, just a few little bits that look like the Oliver Bonas trinkets you get from aunties at Christmas?
It looks like a kitchen, sorry mOd. I
I believe there would be entire families who spent the lockdown crammed into a space not much bigger than this room.

• Sad
  • Heart
Omg even some drawer organisers from IKEA for a couple of quid would have made the world of difference wouldn’t they.

I can’t get over the crumbled Nike box with a ton of misc tit chucked over it. It’s awful. These photos must have been professionally taken too? I’d have blurred the contents out and pretended it was the the privacy of our client 😂
Sliding doors would have been a better option on the wardrobe. Just my opinion mind.

Reactions: 6
Will clearly be to do with the current highlight of anti racism and the fact she’s been called out as being racist. As somebody said earlier, she never owned it so it will never go away. They were obviously advised re Alice to ‘say nothing’ but that doesn’t work if you think you can re-ignite your insta world of freebies and adoration. If this isn’t a sign to give it up then I don’t know what is!

Edit to add I’m referring to her deleting Twitter.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
And where's the full length mirror for gurning in front of?....agree it does look like a misplaced kitchen and a waste of a gorgeous room...total vanity project and it certainly hasn't influenced me to aspire to a dressing room!

Reactions: 14
And where's the full length mirror for gurning in front of?....agree it does look like a misplaced kitchen and a waste of a gorgeous room...total vanity project and it certainly hasn't influenced me to aspire to a dressing room!
You can imagine the cringe convo after the freebie kitchen was finished, them discussing the rest of the house and Clem gunning for a dressing room and promising loads of insta coverage in return, maybe even record her podcast in there so it becomes a thing~

The pictures just prove two things: they’re utter scruffs (see also garden) and that a kitchen company cannoooooot produce a nice dressing room 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh right - I’m a bit slow - have just cottoned on that the company who did their kitchen also did their dressing room.
Yes. That makes so much sense now.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Simon assures us they paid full price for their kitchen, in which case I think they should be a bit cheesed off that the company is using the images as free promotional material.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Apologies if I've missed it but has Simon spoken about the black lives matter protests going on and the recent events? He has a huge platform and immense privilege, he should use the platform to raise awareness.

Reactions: 2
Apologies if I've missed it but has Simon spoken about the black lives matter protests going on and the recent events? He has a huge platform and immense privilege, he should use the platform to raise awareness.
I bet he’ll be spewing “all lives matter, it’s not always about race, be kind ✌” bullshit if he says anything at all.

If he’s anything like his wife racism is simply an inconvenience for other people.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
His silence is deafening, but I’m not surprised at all.
the couple of comments on his space post have basically had the response “all lives matter (especially fod), be kind (to fod), fod is perfect, 😭😭😭😭

idiots.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.