MOD & FOD #31 Stay Alert -> Delete the Comments -> Save Sponsorships

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope, they created a house account, house of hoopers. Officially run by FOD. Because he always loved pink velvet and atrocious wallpapers.
Yes Ive seen the page, just thought someone has said shes posted about whats going on at the moment

Reactions: 3
It’s when you look at accounts like vitamindproject (a place you can tell is totally their own style and has some heart) that you realise how soulless and naff the House of Bloopers is.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Can't believe she actually had an "oh I just love shoes lol!" moment in that article. Vapid.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
20200531_210442.jpg

20200531_210427.jpg

What a bloody mess - that company have not successfully fulfilled the remit. I'd be ashamed to share this 🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Gah - all his daks on display 😩 it’s making me feel weird. Why didn’t they just take the photos of the empty units - or at least half filled so they were more aesthetically pleasing? Such a jumbled mess does not make me think zen thoughts.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 142526

View attachment 142527

What a bloody mess - that company have not successfully fulfilled the remit. I'd be ashamed to share this 🙈
Omg even some drawer organisers from IKEA for a couple of quid would have made the world of difference wouldn’t they.

I can’t get over the crumbled Nike box with a ton of misc tit chucked over it. It’s awful. These photos must have been professionally taken too? I’d have blurred the contents out and pretended it was the the privacy of our client 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It just shows how little they value the ££££££ invested in this space

• Heart
Reactions: 7
A friend sent me this ages ago and I so meant to post as it’s so twit face FoD back in his techno Tuesday vomit inducing shite!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just caught up on the new pink room....they must be so sad and desperate for the freebies and likes if they’re even showing their bloody underwear drawer FFS! Is nothing sacred!

Will be a sure sign that they’re reading here (hey Clem 👋🏼) if it all gets tidied up before she makes it a feature on House of scrounge!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.