MOD & FOD #31 Stay Alert -> Delete the Comments -> Save Sponsorships

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow the article says about getting away from the trappings of having 4 young girls...they don't mind when they use them for likes and content though, you know some of us slum it with one bathroom for the entire family (I'm being sarcastic, I'm not a rich instamum tw*t). I've not been on here since Xmas but there's too many threads to catch up on, I'm guessing mod is still in hiding?
Hiding in plain sight on the House of Hooper (Horrors) account.

Reactions: 8
Haha. Mod has tried Facebook friending me.
Why do they do that? Do they think it's intimidating? Do they think people are going to accept them? It's a really bizarre thing to do. But definitely shows she's very involved in the house of horrors Instagram page and reading on here too. I don't think you'd want to be Facebook friends with me Clem. You'll notice I have a couple of your Labour ward colleagues as my friends.
Lol, so she allegedly doesn’t run the account but she’s the one who threateningly Facebook stalks people who question them? Bit careless

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Wow I have just discovered this lady. What a lovely account.
Oh I've fallen in love! It's a shame I'm on a strict insta diet ahead of maternity (lest I fall victim to the cult of insta mama) else I'd have followed her, she is bleeping great though I'm surprised her account isn't bigger?! Clearly very intelligent reading her stories and a few of her posts, and considerate she's put TWs on the covid content.

Is anyone else amazed that people 'outside of here' are also savvy to the fact they're trying to finish their renos on the cheap? VDP literally says this verbatim in her stories, it feels like most people are SO brain washed they believe they've done it all themselves? Also note the way her children feature in her insta - as part of family life, doing activities, READING (!!!), fully clothed (take notes SODs), and not a commodity to pay the bills/for the bronze taps.

Also her home is genuinely goals and I never ever use that word. To do what they've done aesthetically and practically with some of those small spaces shows an actual talent, actual taste. It's really not hard to chuck tit free wallpaper on a 6 bedroom (?) house and take aspirational pinterest 2016 pics.

Reactions: 11
I love The Vitamin D Project. She has such a beautiful home, is open about it being social housing, she's intelligent, thoughtful, has great taste, sets boundaries on her account to protect herself and her family.... I could go on. She's everything the Hooper's aren't and everything Insta should be.

Screenshot_20200530-201146_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Yes- there is zero acknowledgement of the privilege of having those totally private grown up spaces. AND the SoDs are lucky enough not only to have "adult only" areas in their home, but a "kid only" playroom ffs. Most of us have a a bedroom with varying levels of privacy depending how old your kids are, and a single solitary living room SHARED BY THE WHOLE FAMILY 😱. We count ourselves lucky in our house that we have a dining room too!!
Jesus I don’t even get my bed to myself

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Was watching the SpaceX shuttle launch tonight and they were commenting on how the astronauts have boots that protect them from FOD (foreign object debris). All I could think was that I need boots that protect me from FOD and his smug face and typo-ridden captions🥾😒

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yep I don’t get the whole kids MUST have a separate playroom / bathroom thing. Our house is roomy but all the rooms are for everyone. Even my study has bloody Lego city on literally all of the surfaces and most of the floor right now, and so what? Like sometimes when we’re all in the living room and the boys are gaming, I’ll pop in the old headphones and watch Netflix. But we’re all together still. I joked about the toilet in the shower room should just be for me as I’m the only female in the house - but is it duck - I still have to wipe the seat every time I want to use it!

Joking aside, isn’t it a bit soul destroying to want to confine your kids and all their accoutrements to their playroom? Like it’s totally not practical, right? Like judsmum said - our house is for all the family, not certain rooms for certain people. My boys are messy but they also tidy away when I shout enough (😂) and isn’t it more annoying to keep shepherding them back in? ‘Back you go, to your quarters where you belong, urchin child.’

Argh. And yet people aspire to these tossers (by this, I don’t mean all people who are lucky enough to have room for a playroom - just SODs and their ilk who present child-only spaces as something desirable)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Just looked at the house if Hooper insta and they have a 'Be Kind' print on the wall...just wow, this is clearly an account to work their/her way back to popularity to finish off the house and keep the money rolling in. Can she literally not stay away? This will probably gradually build up in the hope people will forget what she did, it's almost 80k followers although how many are bought?

Attachments

I am not remotely posh but know a lot of properly posh people and I’d say they are as varied as everyone else in their views and inclinations! I’d say very broadly (and this may be true only of those I know because the ways I’ve met them demand it) that they have a lot more confidence than the average person, which I do envy.

Count me in though as someone who likes a child-free bathroom. I have an en-suite at the moment so do get to use a relatively clean sink but would kill to be able to have a bath without having to tidy up a million plastic toys, clean it thoroughly and not have the pervasive smell of constant unflushed poo throughout!

And while I love my children very much, even with the current 24 hours a day togetherness we have, when they were very tiny, I felt very ‘touched out’ and shattered at time from their need to be always with me. So something that is ‘away’ from kids, whatever that is, is so valued. It’s not about rejecting your kids but just having some mental space. Of course most of us don’t have actual rooms to do that which brings me back to those baths...
I hear you! Mine is at the age where is muuummyyyyy! All the time, non-stop. And as much as I love that child sometimes it just drives me mad. It’s what I’ve found the hardest about parenthood, the complete loss of alone time. But that doesn’t mean there’s an expectation that only certain rooms are child approved.... and tbh never heard that silliness before. On the contrary - feeling confident that they can go about their business anywhere will teach them there’s no need for secrecy and that they’re a member of the family with all the rights and obligations that come with it.

why the FODs bothered to have children baffles me.
as he has pointed out numerous times before, they were not planned and thank god it wasn’t “the end of the world” as they both initially thought!
I know Clemmie has said in previous interviews that she felt like an idiot for getting accidentally pregnant as a midwife, but I genuinely cannot see how that can happen. We are inundated EVERY DAY by unplanned pregnancies and I can’t imagine being chilled out about birth control, and I can say the same for all my colleagues. I am so over the top paranoid and I’m bloody single. It just screams out of touch and irresponsible to me. I’d genuinely wonder if it was a trap baby but she seemed equally disappointed at the conception, so I’m not sure. How lovely for their eldest to one day read about how she essentially ruined their youth.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just looked at the house if Hooper insta and they have a 'Be Kind' print on the wall...just wow, this is clearly an account to work their/her way back to popularity to finish off the house and keep the money rolling in. Can she literally not stay away? This will probably gradually build up in the hope people will forget what she did, it's almost 80k followers although how many are bought?
Seeing this photo again makes me realise just how tragically ~styled it is. There are some wonderful interiors accounts who style rooms with plants / flowers really well (Dee Campling). Putting a few small potted plants in a dead straight line on top of your early 00s Habitat looking console is really trying bless them but just not up to mark at all 😂

Not a fan of the bathroom colours but they really are the only passable rooms in the house aren’t they.

• Haha
Ironic really that no so long ago, saint cunty was preaching about reading why I no longer speak to white people about race. #whatcuntyread

I’m guessing she won’t be kindly gifted a free copy of CBs book this time 🤣

• Haha
Clemmie actually re-tweeted this, I wonder if she realised it’s a parody account. It’s also a bit of a close to the bone comment to be re-tweeting after all her own sly behaviour!! Not sure Clem should be allowed on social media!
Weird as you get big Tory vibes from both of them

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.