MOD & FOD #31 Stay Alert -> Delete the Comments -> Save Sponsorships

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
CB is doing a live, and going in on Clemmie.
Apparently we all now have a living example of what it is like when someone lets their racist bias run out of themselves.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
He is clearly not getting any from Clemmie as he is so obsessed with linking any content to some sort of horrid old man pervy unfunny joke. But it’s ok guys as it’s just a JOKE and he is here for the LOLs.
He said that-when someone said his post was hilarious and made her day . (Give me strength) “That’s all I’m here for” bleeping daft bugger! Makes me want to spew 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Ffs! This article/advert for west one bathrooms is in this months house & garden-can’t feckin’ get away from them! (Scuse shocking photo quality!)
So now the pile of droughts bricks is a villa.?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tbh I’m still amazed they had their cistern plastered into the wall. Any plumber will tell you - access, access, access!

Our cleaners managed to break off the overflow of the bath tub, and the pipe thingy fell down the back. How smug did I feel when I told the local plumber who came to fix it how I’d insisted on the tiled bath panel being removable. he was also v complimentary of my marble top to enclosed cistern and said well done for getting the stone cutter people to supply in 2 pieces, rather than having it link directly to the sink. I was like a dog being praised, love it with tradesmen approve of my home improvements - sorry “Reno”- decision. AND for icing on the cake, I paid him with actual money 💅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Yes, we rent our house and it’s a new build with built-in cisterns. Pretty glad it won’t be me paying to sort it out if things go wrong!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I love Annie Mac's podcasts so listened to MoD's one where she is a guest a while ago .... I found clemmie came across as really patronising and annoying. I wouldn't want her catching my baby for sure!
I thought mOd sounded like that even when she she was just prattling about a chunky boot, nice trainer,🥾👟

If I could spend thousands 'renovating' our bathroom, I would go for a fancy Japanese toilet. Ah, heated seat in winter, a nice little tune playing and all manner of cleaning/ drying options. Bliss.😉🚽

Think I'm going to throw up my G&T 🤢
A pineapple AND a cactus and god knows what else, yikes. That's the tidy end of the room.🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
Ffs! This article/advert for west one bathrooms is in this months house & garden-can’t feckin’ get away from them! (Scuse shocking photo quality!)
posh people always seem to hate their kids it’s really weird. I know they’re not proper public school alumni (despite Sly’s aspirations) but they act so aggrieved at the prospect of their children being any where near their bathroom... I’d be more concerned with wet dreams McGee in mine tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 7
posh people always seem to hate their kids it’s really weird. I know they’re not proper public school alumni (despite Sly’s aspirations) but they act so aggrieved at the prospect of their children being any where near their bathroom... I’d be more concerned with wet dreams McGee in mine tbh
I don’t think that’s right you know... have a good friend (met at work). Generations of old money, her and all her sisters (6 girls) went to one of the top public schools for girls, so did her mum and auntie, granny and grand aunties, great grandma etc... they’re all lovely down to earth super friendly and affectionate people and so the friends I met through her. My husbands best friend married a girl who went to same school but new money, and she does behave like their child is a nuisance... I think there’s an element of they are well off but not really posh and behave in that way to pretend they are? Even though posh people seem to be the complete opposite...

• Wow
  • Heart
I thought mOd sounded like that even when she she was just prattling about a chunky boot, nice trainer,🥾👟

If I could spend thousands 'renovating' our bathroom, I would go for a fancy Japanese toilet. Ah, heated seat in winter, a nice little tune playing and all manner of cleaning/ drying options. Bliss.😉🚽

A pineapple AND a cactus and god knows what else, yikes. That's the tidy end of the room.🤢
If you’re in London and in High Street Ken, Japan House has them - obviously! - and they’re amazing. Best toilets in London.

If you’re in London and in High Street Ken, Japan House has them - obviously! - and they’re amazing. Best toilets in London.
[/QUOTE
Thank you for the tip, I'm in Australia. They are available here too, but they are not in our price range.🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 1
To clarify - they are public toilets to use for free. Not buy! Also out of my price range. 😂 Maybe there’s one somewhere near you to use for free!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I don’t think that’s right you know... have a good friend (met at work). Generations of old money, her and all her sisters (6 girls) went to one of the top public schools for girls, so did her mum and auntie, granny and grand aunties, great grandma etc... they’re all lovely down to earth super friendly and affectionate people and so the friends I met through her. My husbands best friend married a girl who went to same school but new money, and she does behave like their child is a nuisance... I think there’s an element of they are well off but not really posh and behave in that way to pretend they are? Even though posh people seem to be the complete opposite...
this is interesting, thank you! I’m going purely by weird journalists where you read pieces on shipping them off to boarding school or requiring multiple full time nannies to deal with them. The write up in that ad is odd & ive seen them write similar on their socials, I find it really uncomfortable, how do they enforce these zones?!

I’m not advocating living in a plastic tat war zone but having made the choice to get pregnant I’m aware I’m now sharing my beloved home with a kid for at least 18 years? Obviously your bedroom / areas will still be yours but I wouldn’t refer to it as an oasis of calm AWAY from X or exclusively ours, your baby / toddler / kiddies are naturally welcome there for cuddles and a chat surely? Just peculiar.

Reactions: 8
this is interesting, thank you! I’m going purely by weird journalists where you read pieces on shipping them off to boarding school or requiring multiple full time nannies to deal with them. The write up in that ad is odd & ive seen them write similar on their socials, I find it really uncomfortable, how do they enforce these zones?!

I’m not advocating living in a plastic tat war zone but having made the choice to get pregnant I’m aware I’m now sharing my beloved home with a kid for at least 18 years? Obviously your bedroom / areas will still be yours but I wouldn’t refer to it as an oasis of calm AWAY from X or exclusively ours, your baby / toddler / kiddies are naturally welcome there for cuddles and a chat surely? Just peculiar.
I am not remotely posh but know a lot of properly posh people and I’d say they are as varied as everyone else in their views and inclinations! I’d say very broadly (and this may be true only of those I know because the ways I’ve met them demand it) that they have a lot more confidence than the average person, which I do envy.

Count me in though as someone who likes a child-free bathroom. I have an en-suite at the moment so do get to use a relatively clean sink but would kill to be able to have a bath without having to tidy up a million plastic toys, clean it thoroughly and not have the pervasive smell of constant unflushed poo throughout!

And while I love my children very much, even with the current 24 hours a day togetherness we have, when they were very tiny, I felt very ‘touched out’ and shattered at time from their need to be always with me. So something that is ‘away’ from kids, whatever that is, is so valued. It’s not about rejecting your kids but just having some mental space. Of course most of us don’t have actual rooms to do that which brings me back to those baths...

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I am not remotely posh but know a lot of properly posh people and I’d say they are as varied as everyone else in their views and inclinations! I’d say very broadly (and this may be true only of those I know because the ways I’ve met them demand it) that they have a lot more confidence than the average person, which I do envy.

Count me in though as someone who likes a child-free bathroom. I have an en-suite at the moment so do get to use a relatively clean sink but would kill to be able to have a bath without having to tidy up a million plastic toys, clean it thoroughly and not have the pervasive smell of constant unflushed poo throughout!

And while I love my children very much, even with the current 24 hours a day togetherness we have, when they were very tiny, I felt very ‘touched out’ and shattered at time from their need to be always with me. So something that is ‘away’ from kids, whatever that is, is so valued. It’s not about rejecting your kids but just having some mental space. Of course most of us don’t have actual rooms to do that which brings me back to those baths...
Yes- there is zero acknowledgement of the privilege of having those totally private grown up spaces. AND the SoDs are lucky enough not only to have "adult only" areas in their home, but a "kid only" playroom ffs. Most of us have a a bedroom with varying levels of privacy depending how old your kids are, and a single solitary living room SHARED BY THE WHOLE FAMILY 😱. We count ourselves lucky in our house that we have a dining room too!!

Reactions: 17
Wow the article says about getting away from the trappings of having 4 young girls...they don't mind when they use them for likes and content though, you know some of us slum it with one bathroom for the entire family (I'm being sarcastic, I'm not a rich instamum tw*t). I've not been on here since Xmas but there's too many threads to catch up on, I'm guessing mod is still in hiding?

Yes- there is zero acknowledgement of the privilege of having those totally private grown up spaces. AND the SoDs are lucky enough not only to have "adult only" areas in their home, but a "kid only" playroom ffs. Most of us have a a bedroom with varying levels of privacy depending how old your kids are, and a single solitary living room SHARED BY THE WHOLE FAMILY 😱. We count ourselves lucky in our house that we have a dining room too!!
I don’t understand why anyone would want segregated rooms in their homes! My son is my family, if you teach children to have a little bit of respect they will treat your house with the same. Toys tidy away, things can be cleaned and moved, why the FODs bothered to have children baffles me. What enjoyment do they get if they’re all in their own spaces? Kids will fly the nest and be out of your house for years (except me and my sister who see our mum and dad every day!) so why not just enjoy all being together for as long as you can?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.