MOD & FOD #31 Stay Alert -> Delete the Comments -> Save Sponsorships

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being proud of being cited as a celebrity in a baby book name 😂 everyone read baby book names right it’s like the Bible??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine being proud of being cited as a celebrity in a baby book name 😂 everyone read baby book names right it’s like the Bible??
Imagine all the people who dont have clue who they are (everyone else is a bona fide celeb on that list), having a quick Google and finding all the articles about Alicegate!!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Imagine all the people who dont have clue who they are (everyone else is a bona fide celeb on that list), having a quick Google and finding all the articles about Alicegate!!! 🤣
Oh this is so good 😂 they are celebrities alright, the disgraced Z list kind. A side note to the author of the book : when you need more examples, don’t scrap the barrel. You were already good with Beyoncé and George Clooney.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh, that little hiccup? Pfft. A mere blip in their world domination plan.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The utter cheek of them! Describing the beautiful room done by BountyMargate as ‘structurally sound’. And yes, curtain across the door in both rooms.

A6EE3098-3F71-4F5F-82AA-7687448000EC.png

Reactions: 6
I was thinking about this thread last night when I was watching the scrubbed Dragon X launch with my son. When they were waiting to get the astronauts out, the commentator was explaining that they absolutely have to keep FOD out of the cabin.

Made me chuckle to myself because it does seem like a good idea. Could imagine him trying to get his face in the action (It actually stands for foreign object debris if I remember correctly).

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wayfair has a lot of lamps. And kettles! Never seen so many kettles in my life and some are very unusual and attractive.
Pineapple lovers, see below!View attachment 139499
Oooo this looks lovely!

Gonna send it to my mama (who obs won't buy it).

I’m a bit concerned that Fod wasn’t sold on the colour of his wood 😲🌭🍆 - he should go see the Dr about that
Ok bed 😘
Wow brutal. :ROFLMAO:

#thankyouforthelaughs

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Funny how they deliberately showed an angle which doesn’t show where they ripped out the original Victorian cupboard and replaced it with tat.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Names to definitely avoid! A pal just had a baby called Otillie.... and I know another one. too! V popular in North London circles clearly.
I heard a Valentine in sainsburys and I personally love it. Very Edward Cullen xDDD.
A secret laboratory trying to figure out how to stop the twins ageing? #gifted
He just needs to get a vasectomy reversal. Or she could have that affair with the mysterious rugby player.

Nothing calls a #AD faster than a cute baby.

• Haha
  • Heart
Screenshot_20200528-084438_Instagram.jpg

Why does he need to ask this? You would assume that there would be a parent group or at least a couple of other parents that they talk to?

My littlest is a social butterfly (so long as one of us is in the wings somewhere) and LOVES his pals. Every week we have a zoom football training, it's a bit tit but afterwards is the best bit where they giggle and chat about nonsense. He plays on the trampoline with his friend on his one on his garden on "house party" (locked room) etc

Our walks quite often include a route past their houses and wave from the window or a quick chat over the garden fence.

His friend moved to Oz and for the first few months we were guaranteed a weekly Saturday morning face time as she was feeling homesick - it was so lovely when they became less often....

What I mean is, this is just for engagement.... not a real request for advice..

Edit- of course it is, post up for 12 hours and zero interaction with the comments. At least Budget FOD responds.... even to criticism 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I heard a Valentine in sainsburys and I personally love it. Very Edward Cullen xDDD.

He just needs to get a vasectomy reversal. Or she could have that affair with the mysterious rugby player.

Nothing calls a #AD faster than a cute baby.
Haha that’s one of the tests for a name my husband and I are using - can you call it out in a Sainsbury’s without feeling daft? Heard someone shouting for a Monaco recently!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I was thinking about this thread last night when I was watching the scrubbed Dragon X launch with my son. When they were waiting to get the astronauts out, the commentator was explaining that they absolutely have to keep FOD out of the cabin.

Made me chuckle to myself because it does seem like a good idea. Could imagine him trying to get his face in the action (It actually stands for foreign object debris if I remember correctly).
I was reading a space race book (finished it last night) and right toward the end in talking about the Shuttle program it mentioned FOD and I thought the same (about this thread). 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
@heretoreaditall2019 just saw your post on Maison du Monde, we’ve had some good bits from there but the light came with a European plug so we changed it. Got some wine glasses for £2.40 each, really good quality with thick glass.

Reactions: 2
I told my nan my baby’s name and she pissed herself (possibly literally) laughing..... but she was 90 with dementia!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
@heretoreaditall2019 just saw your post on Maison du Monde, we’ve had some good bits from there but the light came with a European plug so we changed it. Got some wine glasses for £2.40 each, really good quality with thick glass.
Yeah, I love Maison du Monde stuff too.

Back on post....weren't the cia pietra tiles gifted? They don't seem to have marked them as such.

Reactions: 6
The utter cheek of them! Describing the beautiful room done by BountyMargate as ‘structurally sound’. And yes, curtain across the door in both rooms.

View attachment 139868
Haven’t seen the original post but is any of that marked as an ad or gifted? Because the way they’ve mentioned the companies who provided the stuff seems to suggest that it should have been but hasn’t.

• Wow
Think they scored give or take 13 on the ol' bingo card with the guest bedroom effort. Didn't get a line 😞

GuestBedroom.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.