MOD & FOD #31 Stay Alert -> Delete the Comments -> Save Sponsorships

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omg genius idea thank you, I am going to check there for shelving that’d work too.

I really miss being able to pop into TKM, it is hell on earth in so many ways but I’ve bought so many nice Marni pieces from there & really useful kitchen bits. It’s the most fun shopping experience, it’ll be nice when it’s safe to go back in 2022 post vaccine won’t it 😂
Check Argos too. Doesn’t BHS have an online store too?

Reactions: 1
How lovely is this house?

How do you buy a £350k property on a whim? Apparently they never set out to buy a house. So how did they find £35k or £18 in their banks all of a sudden? Wish I could wake up tomorrow with £20k in my bank and just chose a house on Rightmove that I can renovate?

Lovely house though!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Oooooh amazing, thank you! I’m looking at this for our living room, there are a few cheaper online but they’re all a bit smaller than I’d have liked, it’s basically £350 with shipping which is fine but I don’t want it to come and feel IKEA-y for that price? I think I’m shooketh cos I went into the made showroom and was horrified at how cheaply made everything was tbh, I’m scared of being burnt by one of these ~cool online furniture stores after that revelation!

there’s an alternative from a company I’ve never heard of called where saints go, it’s the same size, but doesn’t look as nice tbh.
I'd buy furniture from there. Also check out Myakka.

• Heart
There's also Cox & Cox. With a lot of referral codes on that other site you can get £20 off your first order.

Oooooh amazing, thank you! I’m looking at this for our living room, there are a few cheaper online but they’re all a bit smaller than I’d have liked, it’s basically £350 with shipping which is fine but I don’t want it to come and feel IKEA-y for that price? I think I’m shooketh cos I went into the made showroom and was horrified at how cheaply made everything was tbh, I’m scared of being burnt by one of these ~cool online furniture stores after that revelation!

there’s an alternative from a company I’ve never heard of called where saints go, it’s the same size, but doesn’t look as nice tbh.
Agreed some of their furniture is terrible quality

Wayfair has a lot of lamps. And kettles! Never seen so many kettles in my life and some are very unusual and attractive.
Pineapple lovers, see below!
70A76987-15EB-4BD3-8000-B8B9D9B1CF34.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I think this is the longest he went without posting since Alice gate ? What’s going on ? Nothing stopped him before, not even being called a twit by his wife on a “troll” forum. What happened ? Why do I feel like I have to know so much !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“He” (actually Clammy) is back.

He describes the guest room as ‘the room I end up sleeping in...’.

Full stop.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
duck me that account is so bland it’s just bored me so much it helped me make the decision to get an early night! Yawn yawn yawn.
Also pretty sure they ripped off Bounty Margate’s line about having a curtain not a door into the bathroom. How would they know about the light in that room, it’s their guest room isn’t it? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s having some fun tonight. If you know, you know. Right, Clem? 🤭
Also - that room is HIDEOUS. I feel sorry for FOD their guests.

Visualize****

It's just too much going on in that room. Aghhh can't breathe!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t know about any of you but I’m not using a toilet with only a millennial pink velvet curtain for privacy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
If you google image Divine Savages Martini Blush, you can see where the ideas came from for that horror room.

The same horrid dark woodwork, blush pink accessories, and soft furnishings used with that wallpaper.

I find it really depressing to look at.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is it me or is that the ugliest guest room you’ve ever seen? That paper. On every wall. I’m blinded.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.