MOD & FOD #31 Stay Alert -> Delete the Comments -> Save Sponsorships

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you have Covid you isolate for 7 days. Other household members for 14. Who had it, who didn't, who went out bike riding????
I think the official line is MOD had it and was tested, he had same symptoms but was not tested. MOD may well have been off work while she was ill, they claim they isolated but during that time FOD posted on a bike ride, at the beach with the girls, and at the supermarket.

They are cut from the came cloth as Dominic Cummings.

FOD deffo tested positive for twatitis though #fact

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
If you have Covid you isolate for 7 days. Other household members for 14. Who had it, who didn't, who went out bike riding????
He put a post up saying about them both having it and then when some questioned him about being tested, he started back tracking and took the post down...lying duck!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I wonder if the eldest is aware of and has asked questions about Modgate? I shudder to think what they’ve told her.

Reactions: 8
God this bloke REALLY wants to be FOD’s best mate, doesn’t he? Wrinkled forehead and all! What a tool 🤣
87EDD7DA-8B06-4BC0-A340-5B9659FC60B7.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I wonder if they even need them....or if this is just their little gimmick?!

Maybe he thought the SOD kids have wild curls so they needed something!
I think multi tool had photos of one of his kids at the optometrist a while back, as one does when documenting your entire life for the gram.🤓

• Haha
  • Sick
I think multi tool had photos of one of his kids at the optometrist a while back, as one does when documenting your entire life for the gram.🤓
At least it wasn’t in the back of an ambulance / with paramedics in the background a la his hero.
Seriously though - multitool always comes up when it’s all quiet on the SOD front - I feel like WE’RE throwing him a bone in place if FOD‘s blanking. He’s being discussed on Tattle - little bit of notoriety there for ya. Enjoy.

• Haha
God this bloke REALLY wants to be FOD’s best mate, doesn’t he? Wrinkled forehead and all! What a tool 🤣View attachment 138917
Oh, it’s very hard to look at. He reminds me of a male Peggy from Hi De Hi, complete with an inability to ever be a Yellowcoat like FoD.

Although his wife does a better job of appearing to like him than MoD managed, I’ll give them that.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He's like the hellish lovechild of FoD and Kevin Clifton. It gives me the heebie jeebies.

At risk of sounding a bit... eugenics-y... some people just shouldn't be allowed to procreate.
I say that about some of the dicks I'm related to.😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How very irresponsible of Gimme to glamorize having Covid. The more I think about it, the angrier I get. Yeah, for some it may blow over llike a cold. However, for many you will need to go onto a ventilator. As a so called medical professional, she should understand the total agony of what that means. Glamorizing it for likes is beyond despicable. I can't dislike these idiots more than I do. I question the sanity of every single follower.

Reactions: 6
Do you think they will be raging at the shot of the main bedroom.... looks a bit different from the pro shots they had taken....lighting, staging etc it looks insipid and the same quilt used in different rooms only for photos? View attachment 138085

Is it just me? Because that little gap between the railless stairs and the wall looks silly and unfinished. You could so easily snap your ankle in half if you made one mis-step or slipped. A similar space in a boutique hotel would build the stairs over the entire space - health and safety, innit? And it would look better AND provide more space for MOD’s scrappy houseplants!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Is it just me? Because that little gap between the railless stairs and the wall looks silly and unfinished.
I agree with you! All the fixtures and fittings in that room look like they were flung together by someone having their first try at a home design software package :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.