Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yasminecamilla

ha. I’m sorry but I’m not a fucking moron. I VERY clearly put at the bottom of the story that he had replied that this was NOT action. As you can see from this screen shot. I’ve done nothing to try and redeem him and I have sent him links to podcasts, articles and posts so that he can further educate himself.

Nothing I am doing is for him. I’ve clearly articulated to him he has work to do, what a disrespect it was to post a black square when last year had not been acknowledged and no apology been made, and that I will not speak for black women but I will hold him accountable as a white person who doesn’t ignore this shit and never has.

I’m sure you don’t even follow me or know anything about me so please dont call me a fucking moron when you don’t have all the facts.

and yes hi 👋🏻 I’m here because I wanted to help a woman who made a post about her husband cheating and it hit a nerve as an experience I had had. So hello.

as you were 😂 I’m pretty chilled about people slagging me off, I mean I once dared to eat my kids cupcake and ended up on here, but this wasn’t fair in my opinion.

Attachments

Reactions: 1

Yasminecamilla

Maybe I am a moron for not knowing how to use “quote” properly.

ill go back to insta now where I understand how the app works 🤣

• Haha

Pain of chocolate

I think Instagram used to be like that. I really don’t think it’s like that any more. Maybe I’m following the wrong people, but anyone I follow who’s not just one of my mates is growing a following just so they can sell stuff. It’s one big ad platform and market place now.
I don’t really understand how I’m ‘bringing Tattle down’ by saying that.
But in that respect your friends aren't good people at all?

• Haha

Titfer

Chatty Member
Just to point out - the lady in the pale top and purple trousers is not Candice Braithwaite though (although CH’s body language with her is way off too imho). Candice is further down the page of photos in a blue dress.

And damn, why would one wear a billowy, floral dress with ugly bovver boots? She thinks she’s so edgy, innit?
Yes, we know she's not Candice 😉

Pastsellbydate

Do you know what has really got my goat sbout this whole MOD / FOD racism saga? Clemmie effing Telford. She is literally besties with MOD. Just look back to the birth of Greta - Clemmie was the first to visit, and is sat next to a virtually naked Telford. Yet Telford has NEVER addressed her connection with Mod post alicegate - and is now so far up CB's ass it's unreal. Why is no one calling CT out on item?!
Clemmie was her midwife and was at the birth of her daughter.So that will explain the photo.

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
There's also Cox & Cox. With a lot of referral codes on that other site you can get £20 off your first order.

Bizziebody

VIP Member
If you’re in London and in High Street Ken, Japan House has them - obviously! - and they’re amazing. Best toilets in London.
[/QUOTE
Thank you for the tip, I'm in Australia. They are available here too, but they are not in our price range.🥴

• Haha

IndominusRex

VIP Member
Oooooh amazing, thank you! I’m looking at this for our living room, there are a few cheaper online but they’re all a bit smaller than I’d have liked, it’s basically £350 with shipping which is fine but I don’t want it to come and feel IKEA-y for that price? I think I’m shooketh cos I went into the made showroom and was horrified at how cheaply made everything was tbh, I’m scared of being burnt by one of these ~cool online furniture stores after that revelation!

there’s an alternative from a company I’ve never heard of called where saints go, it’s the same size, but doesn’t look as nice tbh.
I'd buy furniture from there. Also check out Myakka.

• Heart

Mustard

VIP Member
omg genius idea thank you, I am going to check there for shelving that’d work too.

I really miss being able to pop into TKM, it is hell on earth in so many ways but I’ve bought so many nice Marni pieces from there & really useful kitchen bits. It’s the most fun shopping experience, it’ll be nice when it’s safe to go back in 2022 post vaccine won’t it 😂
Check Argos too. Doesn’t BHS have an online store too?

Titfer

Chatty Member
I'm not very good with writing what I feel but, my eyes have been well and truly opened with the black lives matter and how it intertwines with these influencers. A brand I have bought from before and follow (hari and the gang) just uploaded a picture of mumthatslays wearing one of their hoodies. I immediately thought, I have never seen a black influencer promoting their clothes before. I took a look at their grid. MOSTLY white influencers. I scrolled back to february and the only other non white person I could find was the fashionable pan! There were NO black women/men. Yet today they've uploaded a pic of mumthatslays as if to say look we do post non whites also. I am appalled to put it bluntly. I have honestly never noticed how these brands are actively focusing on the privileged white people to flaunt their products. I have spent money with these people. The strangest thing is they are asian who own this company!
I really am downtrodden with this whole influence culture, it's basically a load of rich white people, getting stuff for free that the rest of us have to pay for.
And these two are the very worst. I'm a nurse. The fact that she is in a trusted position and is racist is terrifying to me, and she got away with it and brands are STILL working with them.
I'm just done.
You should ask Yvadney's opinion on it..?

Wolf359

Chatty Member
I’m sorry but I don’t agree with this ‘The sign of a truly ‘good’ person is that they’re not on Instagram at all.’
This is the comment that gives this site a bad name, there are lots of good people on insta sharing all sorts of creativity, awareness, inspiration, advice, ideas etc.

I can’t let this comment go, it is totally untrue.

Instagram is a great platform for sharing many things. I am the first to call out the many reprehensible ideals of some influencers (naked kids, no child privacy, over use of chemicals, intense pressure to consume, Photoshopping all images etc etc) but this kind of comment does tattle no favours.
I think Instagram used to be like that. I really don’t think it’s like that any more. Maybe I’m following the wrong people, but anyone I follow who’s not just one of my mates is growing a following just so they can sell stuff. It’s one big ad platform and market place now.
I don’t really understand how I’m ‘bringing Tattle down’ by saying that.

IndominusRex

VIP Member
I hate those videos going around right now. It just creeps me out and I can’t fully understand why. But you’re right, though the only ones I’ve seen are 1-2 year olds and not 4 year olds being shown off as toddlers.
I've only seen those videos with dogs! 😂

• Haha