Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heretoread84

Have returned sfom the Susie V thread. Remember when Alicegate broke and FoD was eerily quiet for a couple of days, then came back with his "reflective" post? And we all said he had (deservedly) chucked Clemmie under the bus? Yeah... well Greg Rutherford is blithely storying about chicks... the day after his fiancee and mother of his kids is outed as a vile racist/ableist/fatphobic/xenophobic etc etc hypocrite...
Runs immediately to theSusie V thread!

LuBiLu

VIP Member
Can someone with a burner pls comment on herringbone’s Instagram and ask categorically whether the hoopers got a discount and if so will they publicly condemn Clemmie’s racism? Will they remove the hooper house of horrors fit ours from their website eg?

which is of course what happened with the Del Boy x Elizabeth Duke cracker tat range 💍
I thought Herringbone posted photos of the drab dressing room on their Instagram? Did they remove them? Sorry if someone has already said.

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Was the “small independent company” (with SW1 offices and an augmented reality app......) he was plugging post IWD? I feel like it was early covid as he was encouraging people to shop small / locally by totally lying about the company he was promoting 🥴
Ah I must have missed that. I never usually watch stories.

I've bought from Maisons du Monde stores in France. Their table wear is lovely! Some of the decorative stuff is just tat though.
Oooooh amazing, thank you! I’m looking at this for our living room, there are a few cheaper online but they’re all a bit smaller than I’d have liked, it’s basically £350 with shipping which is fine but I don’t want it to come and feel IKEA-y for that price? I think I’m shooketh cos I went into the made showroom and was horrified at how cheaply made everything was tbh, I’m scared of being burnt by one of these ~cool online furniture stores after that revelation!

there’s an alternative from a company I’ve never heard of called where saints go, it’s the same size, but doesn’t look as nice tbh.

Titfer

Chatty Member
That’s the difference though - you’re not bragging!

I wish my eldest would still wear Scandi clothes!

An acquaintance of mine is a photographer on Instagram. She takes beautiful shots of her children, and very much sells the slow lifestyle. All little fingers holding daisies in a wheat field, misty windows and wooden cups filled with warm milk and honey. It’s beautiful but very cliched. Anyway her daughter, who really is star of the show (ie gets her the most likes and is requested for ad campaigns) is at an age where she absolutely refuses to wear straw hats and Earth toned linen smocks (yes just like mine!!) She could get away with it before she had an opinion, but she’d much rather be tottering around in her plastic Barbie heels than Saltwaters.
That is very interesting - what age is she?

Edit: to guage if the teins might be protesting yet...