Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Italy2

Chatty Member
Did anyone spot the bathtub still chucked in the garden? What a waste! Embarrassing how they are contributing endless waste to the environment! Yet they would have the cheek to preach us on Earth Day and support local businesses and ethical Christmas?!? How about ethical living and sustainable living fucking Preachy Clemmie the Waste!???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
That's the difference though. Admitting you've actually effed up previously and it does sound sincere.

Pocahontas

VIP Member
The only ‘fun’ their future guests will have is in taking the piss out of their highly questionable decor choices.

• Haha

Itsallaboutmememe

Chatty Member
View attachment 136713
How dare that twat taint Hey Duggee!

Fake crying? Like on the MH post? 🤔
to be honest I used to do the same when mine where little-it was a game we used to play
the difference being,they knew I was just messing about and I didn’t film it and show it to 1million people for free stuff at the expense of their mental health
it was very much private to us-as a family
(I knew they where growing up when they just looked down their nose at me and walked off-that’s when I stopped it)

• Haha
  • Heart
And where's the full length mirror for gurning in front of?....agree it does look like a misplaced kitchen and a waste of a gorgeous room...total vanity project and it certainly hasn't influenced me to aspire to a dressing room!
You can imagine the cringe convo after the freebie kitchen was finished, them discussing the rest of the house and Clem gunning for a dressing room and promising loads of insta coverage in return, maybe even record her podcast in there so it becomes a thing~

The pictures just prove two things: they’re utter scruffs (see also garden) and that a kitchen company cannoooooot produce a nice dressing room 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Find the open door shots absurd - considering they had the opportunity to design the wardrobe space how they need it I can’t understand why you’ve got random shelves of folded T-shirts near outdoors shoes 🤮 Or shoved in folded up jumpers stacked under hanging items? Inside is arranged worse than ours and we’ve only got one wall of built in wardrobes that were here when we bought the house 🥴

Also the more shots we see, the more I realise the house is actually quite sparse? There isn’t much stuff at all, just a few little bits that look like the Oliver Bonas trinkets you get from aunties at Christmas?

• Haha

Brian Butterfield

VIP Member
One of our bedrooms is my dressing room (it's small and not that fancy) BUT the majority is hanging space so I can see everything clearly and have it nicely organised by style, colour, length, etc. My years working in retail taught me how to organise well.

I'm gobsmacked that such an incredible space has been thought out so poorly. Dread to think what that would have cost in real money #notgifted. Proof that Herringbone should probably stick to kitchens.

What a waste!

Oh no! My husband is a hun!!!!! 😂😂😂 He used to have the Cornwall one BUT (I feel he needs justification now 😄) he was born in the West Country and this was a single bloke’s kitchen in another stage of life. He loves it and has kept it in his man cave - to give him credit he did have it nicely framed!
Having those prints though is very much the thing nowadays - I’ve seen them in lots of houses!
I’m impressed to hear of a single man with a framed print in his kitchen tbh, when I met my husband he had one plate and one bowl... I’ve not seen it IRL but I hear some of them don’t even have bedframes.

That could be a project for him now he’s impassioned about interior design, FOD eye for the single guy coming to Netflix soon huns x

• Haha

Pocahontas

VIP Member
The fact that you can’t sit on the chair and be in the centre of the mirror really irrationally grates on me.
View attachment 143116

And that the make up takes up some of the mirror. And that it looks like an office desk.
Fuck it.... I hate everything about this.
I don’t mind the necklace bust - but everything else is not great. The lights around the mirror are symbolic of 🤩 delusions of grandeur ... and I don’t care for the gold-trimmed Perspex holding her #gifted Bobbi Brown. And you’re right - it does look like a work desk! A work desk surrounded by kitchen furniture 🙊

She could have really gone all out with such a spacious room - maybe gone for a lovely Edwardian style dressing table, had a chaise longue even 😂, a nicer colour on the wall, lovely curtains, etc., etc. But the harshness of that graphic print, and the pink walls and the weird kitchen island ... a waste of a potentially lovely room.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Gosh imagine mortgaging your kids' entire lives for the that room. When future employers or partners Google their names they'll find their mum accused of racism and not apologising, their dad commodifying feminism to sell insurance.... as well as the rest.

• Haha
  • Heart
Ok, just been catching up on the Susie V thread. Hadn’t realised how bad her earlier tweets were when I said she’d done well to own it. I should read fully before commenting.

• Heart

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Oh right - I’m a bit slow - have just cottoned on that the company who did their kitchen also did their dressing room.
Yes. That makes so much sense now.

• Haha
  • Wow

Pink Post It

Chatty Member
I know it’s been written here before, but never let it be forgotten that the greedy SODs never needed a new kitchen in the first place.... it had had a fully fitted one installed during the proper renovation from the previous owners, which looked much better in my humble opinion!

Attachments

• Heart