Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

caitlinbullen

VIP Member
Fucker was almost down to 960k but has been on a bot buying session. He’s a fucking embarrassing twat! Why would Russian teens follow him unless they were being paid? Oh do fuck off Slymon. We know your game. Despite his purchases he’s down by 1607 since Tuesday but should be well over 2000. Sticking plaster!
I find that offensive to Russian teens tbh. Maybe they like a bit of casual racism, tacky home decor and trite metaphors. Judgy, much? 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Emmadale

VIP Member
The really sad thing is there’s an audience of unbothered middle England huns who are at best not politically engaged and wanting to dismantle white privilege and do the work, at worst actual racists too, who will always be waiting for her return. Like I’m hopeful for the future because this time does feel different, but also aware we (and the US) choose right wing governments so we can’t really be committing to any social redistribution on any serious level???

Like the worst thing is she knows she just has to lie low for a few months and then she can come back again, hopefully with some gifted stomper boots.
I think this shows lying low doesn’t work though. They both obviously thought the bit by bit re-introducing had worked but now her racism has been bought up so they’ll probably scuttle off (like cockroaches) again. Their cowardly approach of not owning a situation means it will never go away.
She should have publicly apologised to CB at the time and could even have said she didn’t mean it in a racist way (I know not acceptable as she shouldn’t have said it in the first place!) but the hiding away is just cowardly and sneaky!

• Heart

judsmum

Chatty Member
Yes- there is zero acknowledgement of the privilege of having those totally private grown up spaces. AND the SoDs are lucky enough not only to have "adult only" areas in their home, but a "kid only" playroom ffs. Most of us have a a bedroom with varying levels of privacy depending how old your kids are, and a single solitary living room SHARED BY THE WHOLE FAMILY 😱. We count ourselves lucky in our house that we have a dining room too!!
I don’t understand why anyone would want segregated rooms in their homes! My son is my family, if you teach children to have a little bit of respect they will treat your house with the same. Toys tidy away, things can be cleaned and moved, why the FODs bothered to have children baffles me. What enjoyment do they get if they’re all in their own spaces? Kids will fly the nest and be out of your house for years (except me and my sister who see our mum and dad every day!) so why not just enjoy all being together for as long as you can?

• Heart
I’ve just sent messages to Giovanna fletcher, Fearne cotton and the unmummsy mum, asking them to consider encouraging their followers to unfollow fod/ house of hooper.
I’m sure they won’t but felt like there’s no good reason for them not to. It was a bit random who I sent the messages to, I’ll do a few more in a bit

• Heart

Tublet83

VIP Member
I’m going to sound like I’m defending the SODs here (I’ll see my own way out!) but my little one’s nursery has been accepting key worker children where only one parent is a key worker. My Fiancé’s work issued him a letter that we could have used but as he’s not frontline and the fact I’m not a key worker we decided against it - as like you mentioned we felt it would be exploiting the situation. So it could be the twins nursery just require one parent to be a key worker? Plus we already know they have no qualms about exploiting any given situation.
It’s more the issue MOD (according to his stories) was lying on a beach whilst the girls were at nursery, absolutely exploiting her keyworker status. They are the sort of people who have had them in full time when she’s only worked one shift a week 🙄

• Heart
  • Wow
Thefashionbugblog! I love her account. Yes shes obviously very wealthy but she seems like a lovely Mum with a gorgeous home (filled with so many clothes and shoes!)
At the risk of sounding like a snob, I think open door / product shots only work with wardrobes like that. Like lovely curated wardrobes owned by stylish people - they don’t HAVE to be ridiculously high end expensive (although I will always balk at acrylic blend insta mama shit) just not... this. Someone else said it is like a jumble sale it’s but that’s how she used to dress, it’s just whatever freebies get chucked her way popped into an outfit.

Also I don’t like fast fashion which from memory most of her stuff was and am a huge advocate for uniform dressing, I only buy a few nice pieces a year and they fit into everything else cos it’s quite formulaic, so maybe I’m too stripped back to understand but I just can’t see how you can get dressed in that chaos?! Like those T-shirts are WEDGED in, how are you meant to decide what to put on? Do the T-shirts high up / low down even get worn if they’ve been rescinded to sitting above your dirty outdoor shoes?

I can’t imagine “spending” all that money to bring the H&M sale to my home 😳

• Heart

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Yep I don’t get the whole kids MUST have a separate playroom / bathroom thing. Our house is roomy but all the rooms are for everyone. Even my study has bloody Lego city on literally all of the surfaces and most of the floor right now, and so what? Like sometimes when we’re all in the living room and the boys are gaming, I’ll pop in the old headphones and watch Netflix. But we’re all together still. I joked about the toilet in the shower room should just be for me as I’m the only female in the house - but is it fuck - I still have to wipe the seat every time I want to use it!

Joking aside, isn’t it a bit soul destroying to want to confine your kids and all their accoutrements to their playroom? Like it’s totally not practical, right? Like judsmum said - our house is for all the family, not certain rooms for certain people. My boys are messy but they also tidy away when I shout enough (😂) and isn’t it more annoying to keep shepherding them back in? ‘Back you go, to your quarters where you belong, urchin child.’

Argh. And yet people aspire to these tossers (by this, I don’t mean all people who are lucky enough to have room for a playroom - just SODs and their ilk who present child-only spaces as something desirable)

• Heart
  • Haha

Emmadale

VIP Member
Sucks to be an OD right now.🤑🤑🤳
Bet there’s no working from home going on in that house right now. Do you think they’ve got a while board out planning a strategy?

Stay quiet - didn’t work last time 🤔
Admit Clem is a racist - she stomps her feet and says no
Delete insta - no way, we want free stuff, the huns love us

• Haha

Bizziebody

VIP Member
Apologies if I've missed it but has Simon spoken about the black lives matter protests going on and the recent events? He has a huge platform and immense privilege, he should use the platform to raise awareness.
I think he should keep his trap shut, he would not now how to raise awareness to anything but himself.

Emmadale

VIP Member
People have started commenting below FODs most recent post.... A couple of examples...:View attachment 142846View attachment 142847
I bet he’s hating this pressure. He’s here for the free stuff and sponcons. I don’t feel sorry sorry for him/them as they’re grabby dicks who’ve bought it on themselves but it must be hard as he cannot speak about race without addressing what his wife said....especially now they’ve been bringing her back into posts and stories!

It’s going to be so hard for him and his smug privileged face to get it right!

• Heart
  • Haha

OhMyWord

Chatty Member
Don’t you mean the boot. 😂

She/he is 100% reading tattle today. I mentioned a few posts up my comment from burner account (house of scrounging) must have been spotted by them as I was blocked from HOH.

Just looked and now also blocked from FOD page.

Hi SODs 👋🏼
But but but...he doesn’t read online forums where we’re all nasty and awful. He goes for bike rides.

• Haha

Mustard

VIP Member
Those (Grenson?) boots look dreadful with that dress. She’s such a fashion victim.

• Haha

Cariad

VIP Member
And where's the full length mirror for gurning in front of?....agree it does look like a misplaced kitchen and a waste of a gorgeous room...total vanity project and it certainly hasn't influenced me to aspire to a dressing room!

OhhBacon

VIP Member
They’re all awful. All of them. SODs, Candice, Susie V, Budget Clem...
It’s like how the sort of people who want to be politicians are absolutely the last sort of people who should be politicians because they’re, power-hungry narcissists.
If you’re an influencer or have any kind of nurtured, large instagram following, by default that flags you up as someone with monstrous self-regard and ego. If you weren’t a narcissist you would abhor that kind of attention and never seek it out in the first place.
They can all fuck off IMO. Even the ‘good’ ones. The sign of a truly ‘good’ person is that they’re not on Instagram at all.
I’m sorry but I don’t agree with this ‘The sign of a truly ‘good’ person is that they’re not on Instagram at all.’
This is the comment that gives this site a bad name, there are lots of good people on insta sharing all sorts of creativity, awareness, inspiration, advice, ideas etc.

I can’t let this comment go, it is totally untrue.

Instagram is a great platform for sharing many things. I am the first to call out the many reprehensible ideals of some influencers (naked kids, no child privacy, over use of chemicals, intense pressure to consume, Photoshopping all images etc etc) but this kind of comment does tattle no favours.

• Heart

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
The caption really pissed me off ‘I’ve been reminded to avoid using the hashtags’

it just stinks that the middle class man has to be reminded how to be a decent human being. He deserves to be called out for ‘allying’ himself but refusing to be challenged or made accountable for his and his wife’s actions. Ew.
Omg. Read as "while avidly reading my tattle thread in the hopes that my wife's casual racism has been forgotten about because I did stories and a grid post- I discovered that I am not supposed to use #blacklivesmatter on this post, so I've edited it. Happy Tattlers??".

• Haha