Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Affiliatemebaby

VIP Member
Omg even some drawer organisers from IKEA for a couple of quid would have made the world of difference wouldn’t they.

I can’t get over the crumbled Nike box with a ton of misc shit chucked over it. It’s awful. These photos must have been professionally taken too? I’d have blurred the contents out and pretended it was the the privacy of our client 😂
A bit mystified that the Herringbone people were happy with these photos. They look a total mess - no estate agent I’ve ever used would take photos with this much clutter. Not a great advert for the product either; they are just basic wardrobes and drawers, not clever storage.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

PoorPatrol

VIP Member
As someone with a VERY weak bladder those steps terrify me. I go at least once, if not twice, a night to the loo. A couple of sherbets and I’d be found lying at the bottom with a broken ankle!
They remind me of the type of stairs you’d find in cheap self catering accommodation in Spain, where you just look around at all the strange architectural choices like.... Wowww, nobody can have ever actually lived here because it’s all stupid!

• Haha

sunflower

I sent farrow and ball a message and they said they hadn’t worked with her since 2016, they know they’re being tagged but didn’t ask to be and won’t engage with them. The tone made it seem like F and B were pissed off with being associated with them.
I honestly think they tag brands just so they look like they have more brand deals than they actually have, inflating their own self worth.

• Heart

Charlotay

The problem is they’re thick. They don’t have the facility for critical thinking and are so utterly self-obsessed that they’re incapable of any objectivity.

They are the worst kind of ‘all lives matter’, ‘we’ve worked really hard for what we’ve got’, ‘if you don’t like it, unfollow’, tone deaf, performative woke, secret Tory voting, Telegraph reading, arriviste, classless, tasteless cunts.

Like greedy, entitled blobs who just sit on the internet and consume, consume, consume. And then they still want yet even more stuff to shove into the bottom of their overcrowded, cheapest-looking, overpriced repurposed kitchen storage.

That dressing room is honestly an 80s teen bedroom nightmare. All it needs is a pink corner sink and a life sized poster of Keanu Reeves on the back of the door and you would literally be looking at my own bedroom 25 years ago.

This is a painful time for many people. For many reasons. Pandemic, job losses, bereavement, and the horrors going on in America right now. We’re in the middle of a massive paradigm shift that will change things forever. And in the middle of all this they have the genius idea of setting up a blagged interiors account for the sole purpose of blagging even more.

A black man was crushed to death in the street by four white police officers just for having a counterfeit ten dollar bill.

In the U.K., 38 women have been murdered by their male partners or relatives since lockdown began.

But yeah, keep bleating about your fucking spindles ‘for the lols’ and getting your arse-licked by the huns. You’re on the back slide to irrelevancy so enjoy it while it lasts.
Absolutely hit the nail on the head with this post 👏🏼👏🏾👏🏿

• Heart
  • Haha
FOD is quite rightly getting absolutely roasted in the comments on his rocket launch post, predominantly about not allowing comments on his blackout Tuesday post.

Obviously he couldn't win either way, by posting or not posting he was going to get held to account. Yet somehow, faced with those two choices, he managed to find an even WORSE option.

You love to see it.
I mean, does he think people are that stupid that they wouldn’t just go and comment on a previous post - not to mention the H of H account?! The arrogance of the pair of them just never fails to astound me...
Also the ‘we all make mistakes/we miss Clemmie’ gang have been mercifully quiet haven’t they...

• Heart

OhMyWord

Chatty Member
I don’t even know what I would do if I was shown to that room as where I would be sleeping. Walk out? Ask to sleep in the zen room? Leave Ramsgate altogether on the last train back to London?

Also, I see it’s Marnie’s turn to have her emotions exploited for likes and comments. Poor kid. I feel like a broken record with my ‘poor kid’ comments but man...

• Sad
  • Haha

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
I’m sorry but I don’t agree with this ‘The sign of a truly ‘good’ person is that they’re not on Instagram at all.’
This is the comment that gives this site a bad name, there are lots of good people on insta sharing all sorts of creativity, awareness, inspiration, advice, ideas etc.

I can’t let this comment go, it is totally untrue.

Instagram is a great platform for sharing many things. I am the first to call out the many reprehensible ideals of some influencers (naked kids, no child privacy, over use of chemicals, intense pressure to consume, Photoshopping all images etc etc) but this kind of comment does tattle no favours.
Absolutely agree. Instagram (while it’s nowhere near the same as it was when it first started) is still one of the best social media platforms around. You just have to be following the right people. And all the ones who made it such a shit place for others before we got wise to their tactics of pimping their kids and monetising every fart are now getting their comeuppance. So it’s still a great place to be even if it’s just for the lolz from the shitstorm that’s currently brewing.

Which btw, I’m not making light of racism or the BLM movement which is, ofc, highly commendable but it’s great to see all these influencers turning on each other and calling everyone out. It’s just warms my cold little heart to see a light being shone on the absolute hypocrisy and previous holier than thou attitudes of some of the mumfluencers. You love to see it 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

Dogmuck

VIP Member
I’m cringing at the White influencers who are now, like the last 2 says, making, not posts, stories, about race. They’re all doing the same copy and paste shite and pointing us in the right direction for Instagram help...have all their management company given them a script? It’s fucking embarrassing too little too late, do the Hoopers even have any friends or acquaintances who aren’t white? 😏

• Heart
  • Angry

Emmadale

VIP Member
This has been felt multiple times over the past months and yet he was back a couple of days later with a random post like nothing happened. Not sure he can pull of off this time but never underestimate him!
Yes! Remember how we all waited for him to post after Alicegate and he posted about bloody hair bands!

• Haha

frostily

VIP Member
Haha. Mod has tried Facebook friending me.
Why do they do that? Do they think it's intimidating? Do they think people are going to accept them? It's a really bizarre thing to do. But definitely shows she's very involved in the house of horrors Instagram page and reading on here too. I don't think you'd want to be Facebook friends with me Clem. You'll notice I have a couple of your Labour ward colleagues as my friends.
Lol, so she allegedly doesn’t run the account but she’s the one who threateningly Facebook stalks people who question them? Bit careless

• Haha
  • Heart

Instashamous

Chatty Member
I have mental images of them in the privacy of hooper towers.. I’d 100% guarantee she’s mouthed ‘all lives matter’ at some point.
The decent thing to do at the moment would be to admit her privilege and racial bias and how she has learnt and grown since. But pigs would have to fly.

• Heart

Tattlingpineapple

Chatty Member
Sounds like it was written by an PR agency. It would be a good statement but in their case it's just 🤦🏼‍♀️. It's time Clemmie and Simon own up to their mistakes and apologize.

I haven't posted something about this yet. Feel really bad about it but I don't know what to say....everything sounds "too white".

• Heart

Axatogrind

VIP Member
It's so strange them going on about "minimal, sleek decor" and "modern style" and then at the same time saying Clemmie wanted it to have a "70s vibe" (which it really doesn't), and then there's a Victorian fireplace, ceiling rose and windows, and a bloody massive digital collage art print. There's no "vibe" at all and it doesn't even work in a mish-mash kind of way which some folks can pull off really well.

Also "I don't think Will realised how many shoes I had until I showed him!” is just odd and self-absorbed. Your kitchen dressing room designer really doesn't give a shit about how many shoes you have unless he's some kind of foot fetishist.

And it's all about her, even though the room is clearly for his storage as well. He doesn't even get a letter "S" (or any gold helium balloons). I agree with others, it's a wasted opportunity. It could have been a fabulous room.

• Haha
  • Heart

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Guessing the C is for cunt?
Absolutely hideous dressing room. Size wise it’s impressive but on an interior design level that’s the sort of thing my parents would have - they are in their early 90s! Looks shit. What a missed opportunity to have an absolute 👌 dressing room and grrrr fcuking pink! Also I’m jealous of the size of that room I do have a dressing room which I do appreciate is a bit spesh but fuck there’s no room to swing a cat...if I had a cat I would defo try to swing it! 😏

• Haha
  • Heart

Pocahontas

VIP Member
At least there’s not a life size poster of her M&S shoot....but suppose it would remind of the high before her fall from grace.
That’s in the cellar, in Clembot’s memory box of the bygone era of fame and gifts.

• Haha
  • Heart