Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notthefullshilling

Chatty Member
Urgh, so unsurprising considering how she managed her Instagram and responded to her sheep on there (patronising, dismissive of people's stories and trauma she encouraged them to share) but still makes me feel ill. MOD''s whole social media career has been built on white privilege and looks - there has been nothing else that has made her stand out or deserving of the book, podcast series etc. She couldn't write (her original blog was dire and full of other people's words), her book was devoid of diverse experiences and again pretty badly written/misleading, she's a midwife who was so entitled she couldn't even research her podcast guests, and made them feel like this. And look how she's been rewarded financially for being so mediocre. 🤢

More and more great comments still coming through on FOD's post, they're not letting up 👌

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
If they didn’t have the house of horrors account there’s no way he’d have bothered at all. He can’t risk his name being muddied even further when he needs free carpentry work doing & some new plugs can he 😂

• Haha

Smellyoulater

Do you mean ultimate girl gang @Smellyoulater ?
Yes thank you!

Thefashionbugblog! I love her account. Yes shes obviously very wealthy but she seems like a lovely Mum with a gorgeous home (filled with so many clothes and shoes!)
I didn’t mean her but she’s got lovey taste. She’s clearly properly loaded these chancers are not, one entry level Gucci bag doth not a style icon make

• Haha

Affiliatemebaby

VIP Member
Simon assures us they paid full price for their kitchen, in which case I think they should be a bit cheesed off that the company is using the images as free promotional material.

• Haha
  • Heart
Did anyone see the picture of their dressing room on the herringbone kitchens page? I don’t think we’ve seen it before
The clothing freebies weren’t on a level with the interior freebies which makes this space feel utterly absurd for a wardrobe packed with acrylic knitwear 😳

• Haha

Emmadale

VIP Member
I have mental images of them in the privacy of hooper towers.. I’d 100% guarantee she’s mouthed ‘all lives matter’ at some point.
The decent thing to do at the moment would be to admit her privilege and racial bias and how she has learnt and grown since. But pigs would have to fly.
She should have done this back in November. But yes, here is another opportunity to hold her hands up and say she’s made a mistake and used the time to educate herself etc etc (even though it’s likely not to be the case!) Hiding away and coming off insta/twitter plus blocking comments etc is such a gross sneaky cowardly cunty way to deal with it!

• Heart
ohhhhh I so wish I knew who this was... I follow all the left wing twitterers and would love to know which onesare secretly awful😂
In all honesty, most of the male ones are 😂 It’s really easy to tweet about feminism it’s a lot harder to treat your gf with respect 🙃 They’re so patronising IRL because so no matter what weird shit they spout on Twitter as ~discourse they will be engaged & agreed with.

I remember being so embarrassed introducing him to two of my normal friends cos he started on his friend’s work on the phallic symbolism of 9/11. Like absolutely insistent the buildings were chosen for their phallic imagery as a comment on patriarchy, as if you could have driven a fucking plane into a two story terrace house or an underground station??? Tbf I haven’t spoken to him in 7+ years and he seems far more balanced now & actually has a job that does good for society, just hope he’s learnt to keep it in his teeny tiny pants 🤷🏻‍♀️

Tbh left wing twitter could do with their own tattle thread but it’d become murderous, could you imagine the scaaaa

• Haha
  • Heart

skronkywildcat

VIP Member
Seeing as he didn’t have the time to educate himself on sexism and asked someone here to ‘explain’ it to him, why should I think his understanding of the way racism is ingrained in our society goes any deeper?

• Heart
  • Wow

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Surely the House of Horrors would have lined up a trilogy of posts about their kitchen-slash-dressing-room to coincide with being featured on the Herringbone Kitchens website? Come on you two, chop chop!

Oh, what's that you say? Herringbone Kitchens deleted the whole feature? :unsure:

From both their website and Instagram, it seems.

• Haha
  • Heart

PoorPatrol

VIP Member
Mate, my IKEA Pax wardrobes look 1000x better than Clementine’s ones that probably cost £10k

Mine actually have drawers! Inside! I don’t just chuck everything down the bottom in random bundles, what a waste of bespoke furniture. This makes no sense. And Slymon’s manky pants! 🤢 I don’t need to see where he keeps his man-gina smugglers, thanks!

• Haha
  • Heart
The really sad thing is there’s an audience of unbothered middle England huns who are at best not politically engaged and wanting to dismantle white privilege and do the work, at worst actual racists too, who will always be waiting for her return. Like I’m hopeful for the future because this time does feel different, but also aware we (and the US) choose right wing governments so we can’t really be committing to any social redistribution on any serious level???

Like the worst thing is she knows she just has to lie low for a few months and then she can come back again, hopefully with some gifted stomper boots.

• Heart

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
In all honesty, most of the male ones are 😂 It’s really easy to tweet about feminism it’s a lot harder to treat your gf with respect 🙃 They’re so patronising IRL because so no matter what weird shit they spout on Twitter as ~discourse they will be engaged & agreed with.

I remember being so embarrassed introducing him to two of my normal friends cos he started on his friend’s work on the phallic symbolism of 9/11. Like absolutely insistent the buildings were chosen for their phallic imagery as a comment on patriarchy, as if you could have driven a fucking plane into a two story terrace house or an underground station??? Tbf I haven’t spoken to him in 7+ years and he seems far more balanced now & actually has a job that does good for society, just hope he’s learnt to keep it in his teeny tiny pants 🤷🏻‍♀️

Tbh left wing twitter could do with their own tattle thread but it’d become murderous, could you imagine the scaaaa
haha you are definitely right. My boyfriend at university was performatively the most left wing person on the planet: organised pro-Palestine protests, chatted shit about feminist rights etc but on an interpersonal level he was a terrible human being and one of the most selfish and self righteous people I’ve ever known. I think some of these super left wing guys actually find it a lot easier to feel empathy for people they don’t know, who they idealise and romanticise in a very patronising, Patriarchal and western -centric way. Ugh rant over

• Heart

Bizziebody

VIP Member
Find the open door shots absurd - considering they had the opportunity to design the wardrobe space how they need it I can’t understand why you’ve got random shelves of folded T-shirts near outdoors shoes 🤮 Or shoved in folded up jumpers stacked under hanging items? Inside is arranged worse than ours and we’ve only got one wall of built in wardrobes that were here when we bought the house 🥴

Also the more shots we see, the more I realise the house is actually quite sparse? There isn’t much stuff at all, just a few little bits that look like the Oliver Bonas trinkets you get from aunties at Christmas?
It looks like a kitchen, sorry mOd. I
I believe there would be entire families who spent the lockdown crammed into a space not much bigger than this room.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15