MOD & FOD #30 Comments from Yoda: A tw*t, you are

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t forget Clembot’s on patrol:

She knows when you are teasing, you knows when you’ve done a pisstake, she knows when you’ve made up a joke profile, so be careful for goodness sake 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I reckon they should put clammmie and candy on an interior style showdown

Course you’ve got a best mate Slymon..
I honestly think CB’s house is the worst influencer home I’ve ever seen in my life but she’s so smug and boastful about it which is why I’m going to be catty in this post sorry. She posted some (classist) shite about manifesting money the other day, she should have manifested more if that’s what she believes, she’s living in some zone 19 flight path HTB new build scheme nightmare the cheeky mare!

She’s not actually looking at the space and making it nice, she’s just copying and pasting all these wealthy insta mama in a Victorian property trends of yesteryear into an environment they’re not suited to? Like that wallpaper could look lovely in a huge room with lofty ceilings & big windows, it looks like a pub loo when juxtaposed with the cheap fittings new builds tend to come with. The rest of the home is so sparse we can’t even judge, which is why we see the same shot on that bleeping shelf with 3 bags on it 😫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Hi 👋 Sly hi 👋 Clams - I see you took my advice and followed ahousebythetrees. Good to know you’re both reading here and taking our advice. So here’s another top tip, now you’ve got the hang of this kids privacy thing (covering their faces), how about you take down your “of daughters” site so any future photos with emojis over their faces won’t look absolutely ridiculous because their images are plastered all over that site, one swallow and all that! And while you’re at it take down the photos of your kids room...remember you said you’d “never show their room” it was your rule! You can just focus on your house account, together, coming up with those inspirational ideas and plans and then rolling up your sleeves and...begging someone to do the hard graft for you...or just continue pretending you’re capable of some DIY, I don’t mind either way, it’s a win win for the girls. You’re welcome! #gifted

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Hi 👋 Sly hi 👋 Clams - I see you took my advice and followed ahousebythetrees. Good to know you’re both reading here and taking our advice. So here’s another top tip, now you’ve got the hang of this kids privacy thing (covering their faces), how about you take down your “of daughters” site so any future photos with emojis over their faces won’t look absolutely ridiculous because their images are plastered all over that site, one swallow and all that! And while you’re at it take down the photos of your kids room...remember you said you’d “never show their room” it was your rule! You can just focus on your house account, together, coming up with those inspirational ideas and plans and then rolling up your sleeves and...begging someone to do the hard graft for you...or just continue pretending you’re capable of some DIY, I don’t mind either way, it’s a win win for the girls. You’re welcome! #gifted
I love you @Dogmuck x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I honestly think CB’s house is the worst influencer home I’ve ever seen in my life but she’s so smug and boastful about it which is why I’m going to be catty in this post sorry. She posted some (classist) shite about manifesting money the other day, she should have manifested more if that’s what she believes, she’s living in some zone 19 flight path HTB new build scheme nightmare the cheeky mare!

She’s not actually looking at the space and making it nice, she’s just copying and pasting all these wealthy insta mama in a Victorian property trends of yesteryear into an environment they’re not suited to? Like that wallpaper could look lovely in a huge room with lofty ceilings & big windows, it looks like a pub loo when juxtaposed with the cheap fittings new builds tend to come with. The rest of the home is so sparse we can’t even judge, which is why we see the same shot on that bleeping shelf with 3 bags on it 😫
Savage but so true! I bet she gets static shocks from that carpet..

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I had a nosy- classy af. :ROFLMAO: Signs look tacky.

1589390283856.png

1589390772329.png

+328 to the next drop. See buying up to 800 didn't help but delay the inevitable.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
off topic but I liked CB’s old house, from what I remember it was a nice old house in Stony Stratford

on topic Clemmie’s a tool

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I had a nosy- classy af. :ROFLMAO: Signs look tacky.

View attachment 129343

View attachment 129352

+328 to the next drop. See buying up to 800 didn't help but delay the inevitable.
omg I’ve not even seen these updates thank you for sharing - the signs just make it look EVEN MORE like a pub loo! That wallpaper is now up in their toilet, bedroom, AND hallway! You can return excess rolls you know they do refund you. The baby pink door also doesn’t match the Barrett home yellow brick new build exterior nor the boudoir paper?

Sorry to be such a savage snob, I’m not normally like this but she is such an arrogant knob the stuff she says about money to her largely young & impressionable audience is reprehensible!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry just for clarification the bottom hallway one wasn't CB's, but someone else I found on the Gordon &Brown website- after I checked the wallpaper for a housebytree's baby room . I recognized it after I posted the bathroom one. xD

I'm also a snob when it come's to children's books, cheese and chocolate. 🤫

I sent my friend the four books by Nancy Tillman I had picked out earlier and added on the note "Merry Christmas just 227 days early". Every book ends with "you are loved" and I think that's a great message for his daughter.

I also sent my aunt flowers just because.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Sorry just for clarification the bottom hallway one wasn't CB's, but someone else I found on the Gordon &Brown website- after I checked the wallpaper for a housebytree's baby room . I recognized it after I posted the bathroom one. xD

I'm also a snob when it come's to children's books, cheese and chocolate. 🤫

I sent my friend the four books by Nancy Tillman I had picked out earlier and added on the note "Merry Christmas just 227 days early".

I also sent my aunt flowers just because.
OFF TOPIC
How nice is little Milos nursery in ahousebythetrees? The wall paper is perfection it’s ace for a nursery but would still look fab when he’s 8/9. Caroline is so bloody lovely too. She seems genuinely amazed how well she’s done on Instagram. She’s also preggers with her 4th. She works (as a teacher), does loads with the kids, cleans her own house, cooks, sources the stuff for her house, runs marathons and does great Instagram content...she’s bastard amazing!
Also the absolute dream of dream reno accounts is mytinyestate...now those boys are off the scale talented!

ON TOPIC
Let’s see how long it takes them to follow that account 😜

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.