MOD & FOD #3 Part time parents full time grifters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice family holiday filled with private time.. daddy spending hours editing a vid for insta 🙄 also I’m not usually one for being judge and jury for what people feed their kids but a 3 year old guzzling a can of coke I feel I can tut at a bit..

Reactions: 4
I don’t mind nose rings but for some reasons clemmie’s one is just awful. It’s far too big and when she does her stories it’s shot from the next up. So you can see the gap between her nose ring and her nose. Just want to pull at it! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Nice family holiday filled with private time.. daddy spending hours editing a vid for insta 🙄 also I’m not usually one for being judge and jury for what people feed their kids but a 3 year old guzzling a can of coke I feel I can tut at a bit..
There are no adverts in this holiday. It looks to be all self funded. So why share it?! Just HAVE A HOLIDAY?! Those poor kids.

Reactions: 6
There are no adverts in this holiday. It looks to be all self funded. So why share it?! Just HAVE A HOLIDAY?! Those poor kids.
Because they need to be relatable and they need to be in the public eye. As you say, those poor kids.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1
It’s insta gold. How could they not share a week of being holiday ‘poor’.

Reactions: 5
Sorry, I took the “cultural thing” of a nose ring out of context meaning that it doesn’t belong in Clemmie’s culture, but rather in a lower class. Is that right?

LOL at discreet jewellery and makeup. Do you think nurses should just wear dresses and hats too?

I’m totally derailing the thread here but this general attitude towards medical professionals is insulting. Everything we work for, train for, and do on a daily basis is suddenly nothing because of one piece of jewellery that could deem us “unprofessional”.

I work in neurosurgery and wear a nose ring 😉

It’s VERY uncommon, especially for girls born in the 80s (I’m guessing neither have hit 40 yet!).

What it proves is how very privileged their backgrounds are. If you named your daughter Clementine in the 80s then you must have mixed in some pretty posh/monied/private school circles.

Why is is relevant? Because it’s easy to be successful and obtain a public platform for yourself when you are privileged (and white). It’s easy for companies to see you as marketable and aspirational too. My dad once told me “money goes to money” and I’ve never forgotten it. It’s so true.
"great minds think alike....fools seldom differ" could have been written also for these pair of Clems!!! @maytoseptember

On her stories she mentions that the twins no longer need high chairs. I think they've really babied those girls, my 3 year old is younger than them and he hadn't gone in a high chair for well.over a year

Same 😂

Really though I’m sure while your life is being saved one day you’ll take the time to tut at the nose ring wearing medical professional🙃

To me being professional is conveying yourself in a polite, intelligent, confident way- it really has no bearing on what you look like.
Very true. My daughter is a paramedic and has her nose pierced and many tattoos and no one has refused treatment because of her appearance so far 😉

Same 😂

Really though I’m sure while your life is being saved one day you’ll take the time to tut at the nose ring wearing medical professional🙃

To me being professional is conveying yourself in a polite, intelligent, confident way- it really has no bearing on what you look like.
Next time I have a code on my unit, I’ll take the ring out!

FOD is now appearing on Gusto pop up ads on my FB and IG despite having him actively blocked. I’ve messaged Gusto stating that maybe promote the box to low income/struggling families instead of a well off IG family but no response.

Reactions: 9
I do still like the name Clementine, I like nose rings and have no issue with a medical professional having whatever piercings or adornments they fancy.
MOD is a very attractive looking woman and FOD is a normal guy. I have nothing to say regarding looks aside from his gurning and her teeth, which although I think are too big for her mouth there’s no doubt it’s boosted her confidence and smile, which is all that’s important.
However they sell their kids and make pots of money influencing people, they mislead and flog and use people. Often both of them appear arrogant and out of touch. They seem unaware of their privilege.
I agree with everything you’ve said. I quite like the name Clementine and it’s hardly her fault her parents named her that. They’re both unaware of their privilege for sure!

FOD is now appearing on Gusto pop up ads on my FB and IG despite having him actively blocked. I’ve messaged Gusto stating that maybe promote the box to low income/struggling families instead of a well off IG family but no response.
Yes I’ve seen him pop up in their ads too 😬

Reactions: 1
Glad someone uploaded a screen shot, she's edited out the low expectations. I just can't even with this, we had one single holiday abroad at a eurocamp that we couldn't even afford but we decided to splash out. At this point she seems to just be a parody account trying to drop absolute clangers.
View attachment 20210

Shocking, the countryside can be a nice place to go on holiday and going by car is fine 🙄
View attachment 20212
The bit about her children not needing a beach holiday?! No one, not ever “needs” a beach holiday 🙄 heard it all now 😂 sounds like she’s raising her kids to be as entitled as their truly delightful parents.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

The fact that Gousto only do boxes for families of 4, why have they got a father from a family of 6 advertising for them?

Reactions: 11
Because they will have been advised to be more relatable to followers. So they've dutifully gone holiday slumming in a luxury gite in France. Having to actually drive there themselves in their freebie, luxury Volvo and wearing their freebie, holiday outfits.

You know, like we all do.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just imagine being able to take your family away during every single school holiday 😱. They’re flogging is a completely unattainable lifestyle because they get everything for free. Happy that the other Clemmie is also having a pretty below par holiday - clearly didn’t do her research as she probably hasn’t booked her own holiday in a couple of years now

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.