MOD & FOD #3 Part time parents full time grifters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I’ve had low expectations of this holiday”
What an ungrateful, spoilt little brat. A lot of people can only dream of a week long holiday in France with their family. Urghh this post has made my blood boil she has zero self awareness. Also it’s a bit strange that neither her or FOD have shown the inside of the property - I imagine it’s ultra luxe give the scenic location and outdoor pool which makes her more of ungrateful cow.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Clemmie (Clementine) cannot be a very common name so to have two bloggers who are both from SE London is quite a coincidence. It’s made me dislike the name intensely for a human anyway.
It’s VERY uncommon, especially for girls born in the 80s (I’m guessing neither have hit 40 yet!).

What it proves is how very privileged their backgrounds are. If you named your daughter Clementine in the 80s then you must have mixed in some pretty posh/monied/private school circles.

Why is is relevant? Because it’s easy to be successful and obtain a public platform for yourself when you are privileged (and white). It’s easy for companies to see you as marketable and aspirational too. My dad once told me “money goes to money” and I’ve never forgotten it. It’s so true.

Reactions: 20
“I’ve had low expectations of this holiday”
What an ungrateful, spoilt little brat. A lot of people can only dream of a week long holiday in France with their family. Urghh this post has made my blood boil she has zero self awareness. Also it’s a bit strange that neither her or FOD have shown the inside of the property - I imagine it’s ultra luxe give the scenic location and outdoor pool which makes her more of ungrateful cow.
So spoilt. As you say a weeks holiday in France is something that is far from the reach of many people.

And suggesting it’s so good to see FOD without his phone and not working? Or do you mean ‘taking pictures that mean our children have no privacy that he is willing to share for a few quid’.

And poor Clemmie having to escape to France whilst yet another high end renovation takes place in her house.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
It’s VERY uncommon, especially for girls born in the 80s (I’m guessing neither have hit 40 yet!).

What it proves is how very privileged their backgrounds are. If you named your daughter Clementine in the 80s then you must have mixed in some pretty posh/monied/private school circles.

Why is is relevant? Because it’s easy to be successful and obtain a public platform for yourself when you are privileged (and white). It’s easy for companies to see you as marketable and aspirational too. My dad once told me “money goes to money” and I’ve never forgotten it. It’s so true.
I recall Clemmie Hooper recalling she called him(her Dad) Papa and that he was a photographer, not the average background and very privileged and comfortable , one might say.

Not sure about Clemmie Telford’s upbringing but probably posh -ish.

You can imagine Clemmie speaking as she wrote that post.

Ooh the angst and inconvenience of a week in France with the family, guessing they paid for it themselves and she’s pissed off she had to take ALL of the girls 😄

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She is so totally clueless, brattish and tone deaf. Her ability to be shockingly rude, spoilt and braggish all at the same time is quite something. The Clemmie I went to school with was moneyed, entitled and not so bright - sounds familiar!

Reactions: 8
Wow.. if you think MOD is posh you’ve not see what I’ve seen... wasted money if you ask me. Heritage money oozes class... se has none

I’d be so disappointed if I was her parents

Reactions: 6
Wow.. if you think MOD is posh you’ve not see what I’ve seen... wasted money if you ask me. Heritage money oozes class... se has none

I’d be so disappointed if I was her parents
Oh definitely not posh. Posh doesn't brag, posh doesn't flaunt it

Just moneyed and vulgar.

Reactions: 11
Clementine Churchill was the wife of Winston, and a peer in her own right. I can't see her sporting a nose ring like Clemmie H. I think nose rings are common and really hope she doesn't wear it when she's on duty.

Reactions: 2

One of Diana, Princess of Wales' bridesmaids was called Clementine. I read on a Clemmie T post that that's where her mum got the idea. I object less to Clementine than the familiar Clemmie, because Clemmie sounds like clammy... which is a bit urgh.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Glad someone uploaded a screen shot, she's edited out the low expectations. I just can't even with this, we had one single holiday abroad at a eurocamp that we couldn't even afford but we decided to splash out. At this point she seems to just be a parody account trying to drop absolute clangers.
Screenshot_20190529-225638.jpg

Shocking, the countryside can be a nice place to go on holiday and going by car is fine 🙄
Screenshot_20190529-230206.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Don’t really give a duck about MOD... horrendous woman If you ask

A man on FOD

Did you notice MOD mentioning Volvo in her post (not tagged) I remember this blog from FOD when I first started to see his links with major brands.

When this was first published he was hammered in the comments (which miraculously have now been removed)

Basically people saying he’s promoting a car that cost 60k+ And to most is unaffordable

The obvious description of the cars features proves it was an ad#

Another brand I have now boycotted from the link to the ODs

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Clementine Churchill was the wife of Winston, and a peer in her own right. I can't see her sporting a nose ring like Clemmie H. I think nose rings are common and really hope she doesn't wear it when she's on duty.
Yeah nose rings really get in the way of being a midwife (!!??)

They are gross, tacky and common, in my opinion. Not professional looking, and certainly not cultural for her. Off duty, ask, but I still don’t like them.
I’ll add gross, tacky and common to my CV as a ICU Nurse. I grew up on a council estate, so at least it’s cultural of me. Good to know!

I know your comment isn’t directed at me personally, but honestly... really?

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I’ll add gross, tacky and common to my CV as a ICU Nurse. I grew up on a council estate, so at least it’s cultural of me. Good to know!

I know your common isn’t directed at me personally, but honestly... really?
Eh? I think wearing stuff like that, including nose studs, or lip piercings, as a nurse or doctor is unprofessional, and everything else I said. I would I didn’t mention council estates, you did. I think medical professionals should wear discreet jewellery and makeup.

Reactions: 1
Eh? I think wearing stuff like that, including nose studs, or lip piercings, as a nurse or doctor is unprofessional, and everything else I said. I would I didn’t mention council estates, you did. I think medical professionals should wear discreet jewellery and makeup.
Sorry, I took the “cultural thing” of a nose ring out of context meaning that it doesn’t belong in Clemmie’s culture, but rather in a lower class. Is that right?

LOL at discreet jewellery and makeup. Do you think nurses should just wear dresses and hats too?

I’m totally derailing the thread here but this general attitude towards medical professionals is insulting. Everything we work for, train for, and do on a daily basis is suddenly nothing because of one piece of jewellery that could deem us “unprofessional”.

Reactions: 12
Sorry, I took the “cultural thing” of a nose ring out of context meaning that it doesn’t belong in Clemmie’s culture, but rather in a lower class. Is that right?

LOL at discreet jewellery and makeup. Do you think nurses should just wear dresses and hats too?

I’m totally derailing the thread here but this general attitude towards medical professionals is insulting. Everything we work for, train for, and do on a daily basis is suddenly nothing because of one piece of jewellery that could deem us “unprofessional”.
As long as a dr/nurse/midwife does their job I couldn’t care less what they look like!

My midwife was covered in tattoos....still did a bloody good job! X

Reactions: 11
Oh dear I’m common then 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.